Author Topic: Sick of being alone  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Seeker23

Sick of being alone
« on: July 22, 2018, 11:34:00 PM »
The situation with the ex is emotionally gruelling. But getting back to getting used to being alone. Everyone at one time thought he was the one. Plans to move in and then his ex move on the situation. Got her hooks in and I am lost seeking psychic advice as to when I will find the right guy. I am tired of waiting.

The advice I get is like mental abuse. He will be back.I should wait....I am just sick of being alone. He will not be back or only back when she betrays him

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Sick of being alone
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 12:43:53 PM »
if you can't find joy in being with yourself then why would a quality person want to be with you??

I don't want to sound mean but, self love is a big part of a healthy relationship.   

For self love help and why it's so important check out Agnes Vivarelli on you tube.  She has helped me greatly. I like the "First Best" meditation.

P.S. I'm sorry you are going through this I have been there.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 03:17:38 PM »
if you can't find joy in being with yourself then why would a quality person want to be with you??

I don't want to sound mean but, self love is a big part of a healthy relationship.   

For self love help and why it's so important check out Agnes Vivarelli on you tube.  She has helped me greatly. I like the "First Best" meditation.

P.S. I'm sorry you are going through this I have been there.

This right here! This is so important! It’s like words right out of my mouth lol  Once you have self love this won’t matter.  I love Agnes. She is amazing and inspiring. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 03:27:05 PM »
My advice, having been through this is to take your power back.

Once you realise your worth, once you take ownership of your situation and stop handing the power of the situation over to psychics who are not living your life then you will start to feel better.

I did go through this and was so sad and lonely for a period of time that I really didnt think I would survive.  Psychics are not YOU, they are not living YOUR situation and YOU are the one that has to wake up every morning and you are the one that has to deal with this.

Make plans for at least once a week that you can look forward to, if he enters your head then move your thoughts away, win lots of money in your mind and go spending in your mind, it is amazing how distracting that can be or feel.

You are the only one that can make you feel better but take YOUR POWER BACK. You are worth more than a man that wants to make a choice, you are worth more than a man that is spinless and a coward.  YOu are beautiful, strong and you will make your future, not what psychics say or a man who is weak. xx

Really these two ladies summed everything up beautifully. Self love and worth and getting your personal power back are incredibly important. Start with a few meditations and self love affirmations it doesn’t take long to see results, as long as you’re open to it. 

Take the information you’re given from a psychic and own it, don’t let it own you.  You have the power to change things.  Use it as a guideline but not a guide for your life.   Ask yourself do you want a man that can be so easily redirect his energy from you? This isn’t a man who can give you his all. He may very well be back, but that doesn’t mean you have to take him back, contact doesn’t mean a relationship either.  Going on and about your own life and find things that bring you joy and happiness is what it’s all about.  If you start listening to Agnes, you see just how much control you have in your life and future. :) you’ve got this !

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 07:19:34 AM »
It has been a slow process.

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 05:16:32 PM »
It really doesn't matter if he is here, gone or whatever.  Your life needs to be the best possible one for you.  You are the only one who is going to be with you and in you from the moment you are born until the moment you die. Everyone and everything else is temporary. You need to get it together for you.

This ex didn't "get her hooks into him".  They are together because they want to be.  He could pack a bag and take an Uber/plane/train or whatever to your place if that is what he wanted.   Stop getting readings on their love life and focus on YOUR life, not theirs.

Get your shit together.  Whatever you want in a man, you have to be the kind of woman a man like that would be attracted to.  Right now your theme shirt is saying "I want a man who doesn't have me as a priority, who would rather be with someone else, who can come in and out of my life as he pleases and I'll take anything he dishes out because I'm desperate to have a man".   Is that really what you are and want?  If it is, keep putting it out there.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 05:24:40 PM »
It really doesn't matter if he is here, gone or whatever.  Your life needs to be the best possible one for you.  You are the only one who is going to be with you and in you from the moment you are born until the moment you die. Everyone and everything else is temporary. You need to get it together for you.

This ex didn't "get her hooks into him".  They are together because they want to be.  He could pack a bag and take an Uber/plane/train or whatever to your place if that is what he wanted.   Stop getting readings on their love life and focus on YOUR life, not theirs.

Get your shit together.  Whatever you want in a man, you have to be the kind of woman a man like that would be attracted to.  Right now your theme shirt is saying "I want a man who doesn't have me as a priority, who would rather be with someone else, who can come in and out of my life as he pleases and I'll take anything he dishes out because I'm desperate to have a man".   Is that really what you are and want?  If it is, keep putting it out there.
PREACH!!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 06:01:44 PM »

Well said...so many great women on here just hanging on to dead situations, when they deserve so much better.  I know firsthand, I was one of them. 

That's one thing I've learned from this whole psychic experience, self respect.  Like that expression goes never let anyone be your priority when you are only an option to them.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 11:23:45 AM »
Some men on here too hanging on to BS (me). Love the advice given - thank You ladies it’s universal advice and brilliant.