Author Topic: My Experience as Both a Reader and a Caller (and my opinion of some Readers)  (Read 37400 times)

candiednut

I only have 1 page too..

Offline aquagirl

something is up with the forum, i replied to a message yesterday and longed on this am and it showed the messages i read from yesterday as unread and the lengthly message  i have no idea if the person got it.

People really have a misguided exceptions of how psychic abilities work.  Every psychic reads differently, has different abilities, timing is not absolute, nothing is, it's based on current energies. if you're told this will happen this way and then you go and do something to mess that up, that's not the psychic's fault, that's on you. Clients need to also take responsibility for their actions.  In any given situation there are many roads, it's impossible to read all of them, the psychic will read the path that is important to you at that moment. Its ridiculous to go through every possible scenario and not necessary.   I had a reader tell me not to do something and i thought it was bs, i didn't listen, and the outcome wasn't what i desired. Did i blame her? no, that's was my own fault.

Energy is energy, you can read in person, on phone, or chat. You connect to that person's energy field. This is quantum energy. 

If you're wondering why your predictions aren't coming true, are you being read on the regular? by various psychics? Are only immediate things accurate vs long range, especially about your POI? I'll tell you this, each time you ask about something you've read about, you're in doubt, you cast that energy into the universe, you're creating your own obstacles.  If you get a reading from someone you trust, accept it and let it go, and go on with your life and let those events unfold. Don't read again for a while. And don't fixate on what ales.  This is part of LOA, this is why when you finally give up on something or someone they manifest into your reality, because you finally let it go. And that's the hardest part for majority of people to do when they want something.  You can design your future.

Predictions are great and all, but if you use LOA properly you can have what you desire, I personally like to get a reading on someones feelings or things going on in the present and use my own energy to create the reality that i want for myself.

Also, remember the energy you bring into the reading is also the energy you get back.

Now this is of course true for those who are psychically inclined, and not charlatans. 

ladya

I only have 1 page too..

same. very weird stuff.

Offline Heather

Aqua Girl, you have hit the nail on the head here.

Offline Sparkle002

something is up with the forum, i replied to a message yesterday and longed on this am and it showed the messages i read from yesterday as unread and the lengthly message  i have no idea if the person got it.

People really have a misguided exceptions of how psychic abilities work.  Every psychic reads differently, has different abilities, timing is not absolute, nothing is, it's based on current energies. if you're told this will happen this way and then you go and do something to mess that up, that's not the psychic's fault, that's on you. Clients need to also take responsibility for their actions.  In any given situation there are many roads, it's impossible to read all of them, the psychic will read the path that is important to you at that moment. Its ridiculous to go through every possible scenario and not necessary.   I had a reader tell me not to do something and i thought it was bs, i didn't listen, and the outcome wasn't what i desired. Did i blame her? no, that's was my own fault.

Energy is energy, you can read in person, on phone, or chat. You connect to that person's energy field. This is quantum energy. 

If you're wondering why your predictions aren't coming true, are you being read on the regular? by various psychics? Are only immediate things accurate vs long range, especially about your POI? I'll tell you this, each time you ask about something you've read about, you're in doubt, you cast that energy into the universe, you're creating your own obstacles.  If you get a reading from someone you trust, accept it and let it go, and go on with your life and let those events unfold. Don't read again for a while. And don't fixate on what ales.  This is part of LOA, this is why when you finally give up on something or someone they manifest into your reality, because you finally let it go. And that's the hardest part for majority of people to do when they want something.  You can design your future.

Predictions are great and all, but if you use LOA properly you can have what you desire, I personally like to get a reading on someones feelings or things going on in the present and use my own energy to create the reality that i want for myself.

Also, remember the energy you bring into the reading is also the energy you get back.

Now this is of course true for those who are psychically inclined, and not charlatans.

I wish there was a like button for this!! Thank you. It seems a lot of new posters here have unreasonable expectations just because money was spent. I’d suggest sticking  with those readers who are consistent for YOU. This will at least limit waisting money and provide outcomes that are at least reliable. For me, I took a long hard look at what I was doing and realize that I do call for entertainment purposes. Mainly because I am entertained when a prediction comes true! Because LIFE WILL HAPPEN ANYWAY! Think about it, whatever you do (or don’t do) is gonna happen anyway. Think about what actually was predicted correctly - did it actually help or change anything? Probably not. Maybe calm your anxiety but that’s it.

Lol On the other hand, if a prediction  doesnt come true, I’m not bad mouthing or talking all negative and felt like i waisted a bunch of money because i felt ripped off. What’s is the point? If they didn’t work, they didn’t work- NEXT lol.  It’s just negative energy. Just like playing the slots, I put money in to get a possible outcome to win, but maybe I don’t - oh well. I’m not EMOTIONALLY TIED TO THESE READERS. The issue is tying emotion to the reading or reader and expecting that everything they predict should be right. As stated earlier - ENERGY CHANGES - What is your energy state when you call? Are you negative, angry, sad? This can not only influence the reading but also influence your thoughts and outcome - thoughts become things (this is a part of LOA)

I look at getting readings as gambling. Sometimes you win (finding the right connection with a reader) and sometimes you loose (waist money on a bad reader). I never ever feel emotional or mad at the fact that i lost money with an incorrect reader. FOR WHAT? I would be mad at myself first having to have to turn to a reader for emotional support because I couldn’t cope myself. Hell I was the one who waisted the money - really either way it’s a waste because in the end - WHAT DOES IT HELP YOU DO?? Anyway - try to remove the negative emotions or negative feelings of being wronged by certain readers and stick to the ones who are consistently good for YOU.

Offline bstalling

Something is up with the forum tech wise, I didnt get any email notifications to my PMs.

I will say that real predictions happen...often years later than when stated with exact vivid scenes.I dont think you can LOA a prediction to come your way. Its always responsible to
put your best foot forward in life, but things are going to happen anyway==good and bad. I wish the New Age community stopped selling this dream.

Offline Heather

Something is up with the forum tech wise, I didnt get any email notifications to my PMs.

I will say that real predictions happen...often years later than when stated with exact vivid scenes.I dont think you can LOA a prediction to come your way. Its always responsible to
put your best foot forward in life, but things are going to happen anyway==good and bad. I wish the New Age community stopped selling this dream.

Who are your top 3 favorites bstalling?

Offline bstalling

Who are your top 3 favorites bstalling?

Hmm, LadyP as an empath. She gets to the heart of the matter. Kate Marquez close second or even sharing the same spot with LP.

Leanne Halyburton for general predictions. Annoying as hell, but for actual predictions that come to pass, however random, she does deliver. Over time tho.

There are others I can use for specific things, but I wont bore you and list them here. There are real readers out there, but they all have their limits as well.

Offline bstalling

LOA came from Abraham-Hicks...better known among Seth readers as Abrascam, because it is a huge marketing scam and a pathetic ripoff of the Seth material.

Agreed. I do think that LOA exists, just not in the way its presented. And, there are many opposing and reinforcing laws that exist as well.

Offline Heather

Oh, I meant on CP?

Offline bstalling

Oh, I meant on CP?

I like a few, but barely anyone there I take too seriously. I actually closed my account because it was too expensive for what I was getting. I posted a reviews of the ones that stood out to me. Also, Salina definitely has a gift and does not sugarcoat. Saw some amazing details
about someone. Best for general only.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2908.msg51004.html#msg51004

Offline Heather

A few I read with today: (I know I have a problem)

Fiona—Random guessing. Fished for information.

Davina—Decent. Relied a bit too much on the literal interpretations of the Tarot

Leah—Excellent. Knew personality traits and exactly what was going on with the situation.

Offline aquagirl

LOA came from Abraham-Hicks...better known among Seth readers as Abrascam, because it is a huge marketing scam and a pathetic ripoff of the Seth material.

Actually the LOA Is much much older, goes to the times of before the bible, It has roots all the way back to Plato and beyond. Plato said "“likes tend towards likes.” Which we know as "like attracts like".

Mark 11:24, Jesus says “Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.”

In Mathew 7:7-9 he says (7) “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. (8) For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. (9) Or what man is there among you who, when his son asks for a loaf, will give him a stone?…”

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.” - Buddha

The New Thought Movement began in the 1800's, That is about when the term "law of attraction" was first used. Books like "A man thinkith" were written in 1902, By James Allen.  "Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World" was published in 1906 by William Walker Atkinson. There are many others. Neville Goddard wrote books from 1940s on ward and his teaching are popularized now. Also during that time "The Seven Hermetic Principles" were published which also includes LOA and is based on  Hermes Trismegistus, which pre dates Jesus.

These aren't new concepts, LOA works. The problem is many people who try to use them think they are doing what they are supposed to but aren't.  I use LOA all the time, it has always worked for me.  I taught others how to use it, they have transformed their lives, I know people I have met along life's path that have used it and have be also extremely successful.  The biggest problem is that people think or want to believe they have raised their vibration and let it go, but haven't.

"Research into quantum mechanics has shown that the act of observing reality creates it.  Attempting to observe something causes it to appear out of the nothing.  By the same token, if you are not aware of something…it does not exist in your subjective reality.  In addition, the so-called placebo effect has indicated that positive or negative attitudes can produce corresponding results.  Furthermore, the work of Dossey and others, have shown that prayer has an effect whether the recipient is aware of it or not.

LOA has also gained support of it's effects in the medical community, "these findings offer promise of positive thinking as an approach for psychological interventions designed to promote life satisfaction" Positive-Thinking and Life Satisfaction amongst Koreans - Ji Young Jung, Yonsei Medical Journal and also published on NCBI.  Scientists working at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging at the Institute of Neurology in London have discovered that people who visualize a better future are more likely to be able to bring that future into existence. Affirmations are support by the psychology community, then there is the whole topic on Mirror Neurons and how they work, down to genetics, people can be predisposed to negative thinking based on their genetics, but that doesn't mean they can't over come them.

I can write so much more on this topic. but no, this isn't a marketing scam, it boils down to raising your vibration and letting go once you set out what you want, and letting go can be the hardest part. Because many fear if they let go they will lose it.  Whether you realize it or not, you use LOA on a daily basis, you create your reality, and things in your life. It took me a while to figure it all out to work the way i wanted it to for me.

Offline Sparkle002

Actually the LOA Is much much older, goes to the times of before the bible, It has roots all the way back to Plato and beyond. Plato said "“likes tend towards likes.” Which we know as "like attracts like".

Mark 11:24, Jesus says “Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.”

In Mathew 7:7-9 he says (7) “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. (8) For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. (9) Or what man is there among you who, when his son asks for a loaf, will give him a stone?…”

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.” - Buddha

The New Thought Movement began in the 1800's, That is about when the term "law of attraction" was first used. Books like "A man thinkith" were written in 1902, By James Allen.  "Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World" was published in 1906 by William Walker Atkinson. There are many others. Neville Goddard wrote books from 1940s on ward and his teaching are popularized now. Also during that time "The Seven Hermetic Principles" were published which also includes LOA and is based on  Hermes Trismegistus, which pre dates Jesus.

These aren't new concepts, LOA works. The problem is many people who try to use them think they are doing what they are supposed to but aren't.  I use LOA all the time, it has always worked for me.  I taught others how to use it, they have transformed their lives, I know people I have met along life's path that have used it and have be also extremely successful.  The biggest problem is that people think or want to believe they have raised their vibration and let it go, but haven't.

"Research into quantum mechanics has shown that the act of observing reality creates it.  Attempting to observe something causes it to appear out of the nothing.  By the same token, if you are not aware of something…it does not exist in your subjective reality.  In addition, the so-called placebo effect has indicated that positive or negative attitudes can produce corresponding results.  Furthermore, the work of Dossey and others, have shown that prayer has an effect whether the recipient is aware of it or not.

LOA has also gained support of it's effects in the medical community, "these findings offer promise of positive thinking as an approach for psychological interventions designed to promote life satisfaction" Positive-Thinking and Life Satisfaction amongst Koreans - Ji Young Jung, Yonsei Medical Journal and also published on NCBI.  Scientists working at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging at the Institute of Neurology in London have discovered that people who visualize a better future are more likely to be able to bring that future into existence. Affirmations are support by the psychology community, then there is the whole topic on Mirror Neurons and how they work, down to genetics, people can be predisposed to negative thinking based on their genetics, but that doesn't mean they can't over come them.

I can write so much more on this topic. but no, this isn't a marketing scam, it boils down to raising your vibration and letting go once you set out what you want, and letting go can be the hardest part. Because many fear if they let go they will lose it.  Whether you realize it or not, you use LOA on a daily basis, you create your reality, and things in your life. It took me a while to figure it all out to work the way i wanted it to for me.

I LOVE this!!

Offline Wishful Thinker

@Aquagirl

You are on point!! Not only are you on point, but you backed up your claims with facts, not just opinions.  You really are what you think and no matter what you think you are or what you think you deserve, nothing but how you feel about yourself or situation is going as well as the vibrations you’re giving off is what you’re going to get. 

anything