Author Topic: My Experience as Both a Reader and a Caller (and my opinion of some Readers)  (Read 36541 times)

Offline Heather

Some insights as a current Reader for a psychic line:

Some connections with callers are stronger than others. There are several who I can predict outcomes with a high degree of accuracy.

It’s difficult for me to connect with callers who—
Will only talk for 5 minutes or less
Have a bad phone connection
Are driving with lots of outside noise
Are distracted. A quiet place is best. Even television noise in the background can interfere

Timing: It’s tough sometimes. It can be very clear for one person’s reading and vague for the next. If the caller is insistent on wanting to know a timeframe, I give it my best shot. That’s all I can do. I saw the future for one lady 5 years out. I had no idea it would be that long, but it happened and it was very specific to her.

I need anywhere between 30 seconds to a full minute to connect. I’m a Tarot reader, so if I can get that beginning time to connect with a caller’s energy without being rushed, I can give lots of details. If the caller is in a hurry or wants me to give specific details as soon as he or she begins to speak, then the connection will take even longer.

I give the good and the bad. If I don’t see it working out, I say so. It makes me sad to do it because it can be devastating to certain callers who have unrealistic expectations.

Repeat callers—I’m talking every day, sometimes three times a day. It wears me out. I only have so much information to give and then I’m forced to keep repeating myself. If that’s what comforts the caller then whatever works I guess!

I was a Caller for years before becoming a Reader. Spent so much money that I’m too embarrassed to say! I still call Readers because I just love it! Here are my experiences in no particular order:

Donna: She’s one of the first Readers I spoke with when I first began calling psychics. I will say she was more accurate several years ago than she is now. If you’re a first time caller or it’s been a few months since last speaking with her, she can be dead on. The more I read with her though, the less accurate she is. She’s a pretty good Empath in general.

Caroline: Excellent in picking up a POI’s feelings with specific descriptions.  Not so good with timing and she’ll tell you that. Predictions are hit and miss.

Jacqueline: Some of the stuff she says is crazy accurate. Other stuff is off base so I don’t know.

Tyler: She is decent with both timing and short term predictions.

Leo: Rude as hell. Will never call him back again accurate or not.

Scarlet: A negative Reader. I don’t call anyone when I detect ongoing doom and gloom readings.

Venus: She’s gifted, but she’s not been that accurate for me and she also tends to be negative. I suspect she is probably better for others.

Angelica: Extremely accurate the first time I called her. Nailed a prediction. The next two times—nope! She was reading with her human sense rather than as a psychic.

Dominique: I have mixed emotions about her. She can be scary accurate as an Empath, and I don’t know how she can go on and on and on like that. Some of her predictions have come to pass and some have not.

Tara—One of the best Tarot Readers on the site. She also takes up too much time talking about Taurus and Aries passing through the moon phase in the month of ....5 minutes and $35 later I have to redirect her. She goes off on the wackiest tangents. If you’re willing to make a 20-30 minute call and waste about 12 minutes of it, and listen to her judgmental attitude, she can pull out specific details and solid predictions. It’s actually worth it sometimes.

Ren—She’s been both spot on and wrong. I’d read with her again because when she’s on, she’s excellent.

Amber—Fairly new and green, but she can give some surprisingly accurate details and predictions. Plus, she’s $4.00 right now.

Tajah—She can be really good with details of the current and outcomes. Again, she’s not 100%. No one is.

Indio—The verdict is still out.

Gina Rose—She’s picked up some specific things and has been right about general things in the past. The longer she reads the more details she seems to get. I didn’t have the greatest connection with her, but it was still good. I don’t follow her advice because she gives the same advice to everyone. I follow my instincts. I always do in the end.

Chastity—Hit and miss.

Winter—Good Empath and good with current situations but is a fairytale reader.

Jeremiah—Crazy accurate in the past. We’ll see how good he is for the future. I’ve only read with him twice. His timelines suck.

Tenley—I’m not sure. I just can’t make up my mind about her.

Elijah—He has told me both good and bad things. His predictions are more present-time readings. Still, he’s been pretty good for me.

Blessid—Spoke with her once or twice. She does have a gift.

Giselle—Can say word for word what a POI would say and can be a good Empath. She’s more of a guide than a final outcome type reader.

Natasha—She’s hit and miss but there’s something so uplifting about her that I call her every few months.

Petunia—She’s pretty good with current energies and some smaller predictions. Don’t know about the bigger ones.

Rosanne—Very good Tarot Reader. Some of her timelines are really far out, so I don’t know about the predictions. They seemed strange to me but one never knows.

Raina—Can be scarily accurate but only signs on once a week.

Mercedes—New. I can tell she has a gift somewhat. She probably connects well with others.

Logan—Didn’t care for her.

Peyton—Pretty good but too expensive. Only read with her once.

Monique—Picked up specifics but still wrong on some things.

Delano—Horrible!

Saskia—Nope

Kim—I think she was taking a bath when giving me a reading. Made random guesses.

Anasela—I cannot figure out why she’s so expensive. All she does is say yes and no!

Nathan—Picks up on great details but mixes people up.

Blaze—No connection

Charlotte—Can be excellent when she’s in the groove and not in a bad mood. She can make predictions sometimes. Other times, not so much.

Pollyanna—I’m beginning to think she says the same thing to everybody.

Luna—Gifted but fished for too much information.

Carlotta—She’s decent. Not the best but can get specific with details.

Kallista—Pretty good Tarot Reader. She made me uneasy but I can’t remember why.

Alto—Too flirty. Fairytales.

Dottie—She’s quite good. I think she has a speech issue—stuttering I believe? Has been wrong before but when she’s right, she’s bang on.

Martina—Nuttier than a fruitcake. Been so dead wrong but dammit if she didn’t make a few crazy ass predictions that happened. I don’t know....

Valouria—I would read with her sister Martina again, but not her.

Marin—Very gifted but takes too long to read. She’s too expensive to take such a long time.

Abrielle—Much better in the past. Too expensive now and gives fairytales. It’s not that she isn’t accurate but she can go off on tangents.

Nevaeh—Terrible. Read with her twice and she hardly said anything. 10 minutes later she might have said a few sentences.

Angel—She can be very good but also allows too much dead space when reading. But she can be pretty accurate sometimes.

Stevie—I read with her once and she was too negative.

Trinity—Mean!

Rose Mary—No connection

Asia—I like her. She’s a good reader and can give a few details although not too many. Expensive.

Aliza—Gifted but way too inaccurate to trust.

Zariya—I really like her but she can take a long time to read. She can be very detailed.

Devyn—I like her but she’s also too expensive now. I can’t remember how accurate she was, but I believe she’s good at reading present situations as an Empath.

Pilar—I don’t get it. She came out with these names and I didn’t recognize even one. Hung up the phone.

Raziel—Fairytale but still he’s got that something going on.

Ginger—She’s different but she read my situation accurately. Made a prediction that happened as well. Only read with her a few times because her style can get tiresome.

Kelli—Crazy accurate and crazy wrong at times. Who knows

If I think of any more I’ll add them. I’ve been reading with CP for years. Give me some feedback on some of these or add to the list.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 02:06:02 AM by Heather »

Offline Natashanyc

Some insights as a current Reader for a psychic line:

Some connections with callers are stronger than others. There are several who I can predict outcomes with a high degree of accuracy.

It’s difficult for me to connect with callers who—
Will only talk for 5 minutes or less
Have a bad phone connection
Are driving with lots of outside noise
Are distracted. A quiet place is best. Even television noise in the background can interfere

Timing: It’s tough sometimes. It can be very clear for one person’s reading and vague for the next. If the caller is insistent on wanting to know a timeframe, I give it my best shot. That’s all I can do. I saw the future for one lady 5 years out. I had no idea it would be that long, but it happened and it was very specific to her.

I need anywhere between 30 seconds to a full minute to connect. I’m a Tarot reader, so if I can get that beginning time to connect with a caller’s energy without being rushed, I can give lots of details. If the caller is in a hurry or wants me to give specific details as soon as he or she begins to speak, then the connection will take even longer.

I give the good and the bad. If I don’t see it working out, I say so. It makes me sad to do it because it can be devastating to certain callers who have unrealistic expectations.

Repeat callers—I’m talking every day, sometimes three times a day. It wears me out. I only have so much information to give and then I’m forced to keep repeating myself. If that’s what comforts the caller then whatever works I guess!

I was a Caller for years before becoming a Reader. Spent so much money that I’m too embarrassed to say! I still call Readers because I just love it! Here are my experiences in no particular order:

Donna: She’s one of the first Readers I spoke with when I first began calling psychics. I will say she was more accurate several years ago than she is now. If you’re a first time caller or it’s been a few months since last speaking with her, she can be dead on. The more I read with her though, the less accurate she is. She’s a pretty good Empath in general.

Caroline: Excellent in picking up a POI’s feelings with specific descriptions.  Not so good with timing and she’ll tell you that. Predictions are hit and miss.

Jacqueline: Some of the stuff she says is crazy accurate. Other stuff is off base so I don’t know.

Tyler: She is decent with both timing and short term predictions.

Leo: Rude as hell. Will never call him back again accurate or not.

Scarlet: A negative Reader. I don’t call anyone when I detect ongoing doom and gloom readings.

Venus: She’s gifted, but she’s not been that accurate for me and she also tends to be negative. I suspect she is probably better for others.

Angelica: Extremely accurate the first time I called her. Nailed a prediction. The next two times—nope! She was reading with her human sense rather than as a psychic.

Dominique: I have mixed emotions about her. She can be scary accurate as an Empath, and I don’t know how she can go on and on and on like that. Some of her predictions have come to pass and some have not.

Tara—One of the best Tarot Readers on the site. She also takes up too much time talking about Taurus and Aries passing through the moon phase in the month of ....5 minutes and $35 later I have to redirect her. She goes off on the wackiest tangents. If you’re willing to make a 20-30 minute call and waste about 12 minutes of it, and listen to her judgmental attitude, she can pull out specific details and solid predictions. It’s actually worth it sometimes.

Ren—She’s been both spot on and wrong. I’d read with her again because when she’s on, she’s excellent.

Amber—Fairly new and green, but she can give some surprisingly accurate details and predictions. Plus, she’s $4.00 right now.

Tajah—She can be really good with details of the current and outcomes. Again, she’s not 100%. No one is.

Indio—The verdict is still out.

Gina Rose—She’s picked up some specific things and has been right about general things in the past. The longer she reads the more details she seems to get. I didn’t have the greatest connection with her, but it was still good. I don’t follow her advice because she gives the same advice to everyone. I follow my instincts. I always do in the end.

Chastity—Hit and miss.

Winter—Good Empath and good with current situations but is a fairytale reader.

Jeremiah—Crazy accurate in the past. We’ll see how good he is for the future. I’ve only read with him twice. His timelines suck.

Tenley—I’m not sure. I just can’t make up my mind about her.

Elijah—He has told me both good and bad things. His predictions are more present-time readings. Still, he’s been pretty good for me.

Blessid—Spoke with her once or twice. She does have a gift.

Giselle—Can say word for word what a POI would say and can be a good Empath. She’s more of a guide than a final outcome type reader.

Natasha—She’s hit and miss but there’s something so uplifting about her that I call her every few months.

Petunia—She’s pretty good with current energies and some smaller predictions. Don’t know about the bigger ones.

Rosanne—Very good Tarot Reader. Some of her timelines are really far out, so I don’t know about the predictions. They seemed strange to me but one never knows.

Raina—Can be scarily accurate but only signs on once a week.

Mercedes—New. I can tell she has a gift somewhat. She probably connects well with others.

Logan—Didn’t care for her.

Peyton—Pretty good but too expensive. Only read with her once.

Monique—Picked up specifics but still wrong on some things.

Delano—Horrible!

Saskia—Nope

Kim—I think she was taking a bath when giving me a reading. Made random guesses.

Anasela—I cannot figure out why she’s so expensive. All she does is say yes and no!

Nathan—Picks up on great details but mixes people up.

Blaze—No connection

Charlotte—Can be excellent when she’s in the groove and not in a bad mood. She can make predictions sometimes. Other times, not so much.

Pollyanna—I’m beginning to think she says the same thing to everybody.

Luna—Gifted but fished for too much information.

Carlotta—She’s decent. Not the best but can get specific with details.

Kallista—Pretty good Tarot Reader. She made me uneasy but I can’t remember why.

Alto—Too flirty. Fairytales.

Dottie—She’s quite good. I think she has a speech issue—stuttering I believe? Has been wrong before but when she’s right, she’s bang on.

Martina—Nuttier than a fruitcake. Been so dead wrong but dammit if she didn’t make a few crazy ass predictions that happened. I don’t know....

Valouria—I would read with her sister Martina again, but not her.

Marin—Very gifted but takes too long to read. She’s too expensive to take such a long time.

Abrielle—Much better in the past. Too expensive now and gives fairytales. It’s not that she isn’t accurate but she can go off on tangents.

Nevaeh—Terrible. read with her twice and she hardly said anything. 10 minutes later she might have said a few sentences.

Angel—She can be very good but also allows too much dead space when reading. But she can be pretty accurate sometimes.

Stevie—I read with her once and she was too negative.

Trinity—Mean!

Rose Mary—No connection

Asia—I like her. She’s a good reader and can give a few details although not too many. Expensive.

Aliza—Gifted but way too inaccurate to trust.

Zariya—I really like her but she can take a long time to read. She can be very detailed.

Devyn—I like her but she’s also too expensive now. I can’t remember how accurate she was, but I believe she’s good at reading present situations as an Empath.

Pilar—I don’t get it. She came out with these names and I didn’t recognize even one. Hung up the phone.

Raziel—Fairytale but still he’s got that something going on.

Ginger—She’s different but she read my situation accurately. Made a prediction that happened as well. Only read with her a few times because her style can get tiresome.

Kelli—Crazy accurate and crazy wrong at times. Who knows

If I think of any more I’ll add them. I’ve been reading with CP for years. Give me some feedback on some of these or add to the list.

Are u one of these people?... the entire cp is bullsht to me but i havnt tried everyone i dont like cp rules and fake feedback system like kasamba.  Every now n again a reader from one of these sites will pop up here.

Offline Heather

I am a reader for a psychic line, yes. I don’t feel that it’s bs. No psychic is perfect. You just have to find the right one that fits you.

Offline Love-33

Oh God. Are you posting this for people to start messaging you asking where you read, to get more clients? Pathetic.....
Psychic hotlines are BS and most of us know this now!

The real psychic I spoke to there was two in my life and the first one is my aunt however unfortunately she refuses to do readings because she doesn’t like to read, she hates tuning into the future of people but if there is something she thinks is important she will say it.
The second one was a random lady in the street one day who came over and told me things looking Into my eyes. Did I believe her? No. Was she right? Hell yes. Who was she? No idea. I remember her scaring me so much at that time lol.

My aunt said impossible to connect with loads of people one after the other all day behind a computer or over the phone only by knowing someone’s name.thats not how it works. Literally not possible. It takes time to have visions she said. Shame she doesn’t like to read as she was ALWAYS spot on with exact dates! I’ll always remember that
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:36:46 AM by Love-33 »

Offline njlady

Whenever a confessed reader shows up, they either get their ass slathered with kisses or immediately vilified for no reason.

If anyone else had given that review of Tara, 5 people would have lined up and chimed in with an Amen.

@Love-33 The way your Aunt reads is the way that works for her.  As long as it comes from a pure channel, it's not one size fits all.  Some people can, some people can't.

candiednut

Why did my and Daughter of cups' replies get deleted??

Offline Heather

My reply was deleted too. How did that happen? I gave an update to my last inquiry about a job interview.  I’ll post it again here:

The ones who got it right: Tara, Jeremiah, Tajah, and Indio—she had the greatest detail and even got the day correct of when I’d hear back.

Muze was incorrect.

Offline tellmewhy

I do not think anyone can delete your post but you. Sorry if someone did that to you

My reply was deleted too. How did that happen? I gave an update to my last inquiry about a job interview.  I’ll post it again here:

The ones who got it right: Tara, Jeremiah, Tajah, and Indio—she had the greatest detail and even got the day correct of when I’d hear back.

Muze was incorrect.

Offline daughterofcups - P

Why did my and Daughter of cups' replies get deleted??

Something weird is going on. Half of the messages i sent and recieved today in my PM’s were deleted today.... plus this posts. This is sketchy..

Muze was incorrect.

Alright i feel like someone needs to provide answers here.. (moderators where u at..?) there were like 5 long posts on this thread totally deleted. I also was having conversations in my private messages about completely unrelated topics, literally catching up with another member casually,  that happened to be very long as well.. They were all deelted- from my sent box and also hers from my inbox. This feels wrong..

Offline tellmewhy

it's on page 3

Muze was incorrect.

Alright i feel like someone needs to provide answers here.. (moderators where u at..?) there were like 5 long posts on this thread totally deleted. I also was having conversations in my private messages about completely unrelated topics, literally catching up with another member casually,  that happened to be very long as well.. They were all deelted- from my sent box and also hers from my inbox. This feels wrong..

I only have a page 1... am i going crazy?

Offline Heather

I’ve only got 1 page too.

Offline Sag78

Muze was incorrect.

Wow! This is happened to me!! I was chatting on PM with one member and her massages were deleted. How weird. Cant understand why??

Offline njlady

I only have a page 1... am i going crazy?

Are you on a cell or pc?

anything