Author Topic: Proof of abilities  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Seeker23

Proof of abilities
« on: July 19, 2018, 07:08:00 AM »
I have dealt with my fair share psychics. Including one that tried to tell me I had some psychic abilities. If that means cold reading someone like a salesman, well, that I can do.

I have, also, dealt with mediums.  One locally, a  couple friends and I visited. I brought them with me because they had questions about a man in my past and my experience.

The medium looked straight at me with wide eyes. Said she was going to be careful with what she is about to say. She confirmed his name by saying it out loud.

I sat anxious when the name was uttered. Then the "warning" that was given to me, "he is telling me to tell you to stay away from certain people, their intentions are not good." She said, you know who he is talking about.

Then she stopped and stared at me. I ran out of the place in tears and my friends running after me.

Sometimes, when I deal with Psychics and mediums I look for this same confirmation as some proof to their abilities.

Currently, I have been busy crying over an ex. But in the situation there is a person linked with this current ex that knew of the situation between me and someone years ago. They make me think of the person that is deceased.

Sometimes I wish I could still talk to them, get anything from them since they died. I sometimes will ask if there is life after death tell me what I should be doing...and their name before going to bed. I could be talking to air. But I do not know.

I wonder often if he is watching and looking after me.

Not a single psychic has been ever to pick up on any of this except one medium years ago.

anything