Author Topic: Focusing on yourself??  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Seeker23

Focusing on yourself??
« on: July 18, 2018, 07:01:26 AM »
Since the situation with the ex my ability to focus on myself has been missing and unable to focus. The heart ache was real in this matter. The emotional support of friend wasn't so good and I found myself removing myself from negativity. Then the psychic readings seem to move me in a direction of false hope, waiting, and thinking of.

Focusing on my life, work, etc was taken away. So....steadily getting back to myself. But pissed at myself.

Offline Reviewer07

Re: Focusing on yourself??
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 04:12:31 AM »
Don’t be hard on yourself, I’m going though a rough patch at the moment hence all the calls to psychics but it really in the end hasn’t helped me. Focus on yourself is good but it’s hard to forget about the things that you want like a poi. Just know that you are not alone. All the best to you.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 10:50:50 PM »
Focus on yourself, yes! Learn to love yourself! Do daily affirmations , meditations, do things that bring you joy and happiness, remove toxic people from your life. Set your intentions and let them go. we teach others how to love us, if we don't love ourselves, focus on us, do things that make us happy, how is anyone else supposed to? 

Don't be upset with yourself, take it as a lesson learned. We can't learn unless we go through things and experience them ourselves. I learned a long time ago i can only rely on myself. When people needed me i was always there, when i needed them, it was a ghost town.  And that made me realize that i can only bring happiness and love into my life.

Do a little bit each day, and increase it slowly, when you're there you'll know. just remember never to let that go even with a new partner. Always take time to focus on you and your needs too <3

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 03:44:10 AM »
The false hope with Psychis have made matters worse since most just appear to be frauds.

Always, bull coming out and nothing happens. Not one reader has been right.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 11:22:56 AM »
Part of my healing and focusing on myself has been to block poi from all my social media and remove myself from all theirs. If I’m tempted to see what they are up to I can’t coz we both have private accounts. I’m still a bit sad about it all and ims o glad I cut the social media ties coz I would have cracked by now I also deleted all their texts and phone number. I still struggle to understand what happened but I know in time it will get better. I’m booked in to do meditation and Adult beginner gymnastics next week so I’m moving on and trying things I’ve always wanted to do but haven’t. I’ll be occupied and meet new people. I accept that some days will be harder than others but even if I’m baby stepping forward that’s all that matters. All the best with your journey 😊

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 07:16:24 AM »
I have blocked the person. Slowly moving forward. It is like baby steps.

Once in a while I cry and hope things keep getting better. I felt I hit the cement with everything that happen. Next step is beginning to learn to trust again, etc. I really need to think of myself more. My life was so surrounded with working 50 hours a week and then him.

I probably should get out more and try to meet people. But not ready to.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 07:14:59 AM »
It's hard but it will get easier. I was in a similar boat 6 months ago, ex just didn't want to be with me and wanted friendship. I liked him so much I refused to be his friend and subsequently blocked him from my life. I was distraught, but my pride wouldn't allow me to beg or find a way to convince him to accept me.

I know the problem wasn't me, my ex is cautious about love and I wanted to step things up so he used it as an excuse to split. I thought about him ALLLLL the time, cried but also kept myself busy.

Keep yourself busy, do you have hobbies? If not tap into what you enjoy the most and focus on that? I work on my website which has helped me get to where I am now and going to the gym. throughout these 6 months I have had tons of reading, most of which are false hope but with time you simply start loose interest, the readings become less which is where I am.

My last reading was brilliant, wasn't false hope, positive not unrealistive but it made sense to me because she picked up on his personal habits and explained a few core problems with me and us. Right now I'm indifferent I don't have the urge to speak with a psychic because my feelings are changing and so are my priorities. Take my advice and focus on YOU! and let the rest happen

anything