Author Topic: Indio, Venus, Derek Newman, Queen of Cups  (Read 4185 times)

Offline bmw609

Indio, Venus, Derek Newman, Queen of Cups
« on: July 17, 2018, 04:45:27 PM »
Update: I wish i would have found this site years ago.

Indio CP: She was good at picking up the present; picked up another woman around my POI's which confirmed to me that she was picking up the right situation. Confirmed some small details days prior but when I called her last night, she kinda contradicted herself and left me confused. Don't think I will call her again   (NO)

Venus CP: I liked her but she talks too slow and I was impatient as I only had limited funds to spend this week. Not trying to go all out like I did years ago.  She hit a few nails but she left me confused too.  (Last Resort)

Derek Newman Keen:  Picked up correctly on the three names I gave him.  Told me I heard from POI "B" on Saturday which I did. After years of spending loads of $, asked him why should i believe what he is saying then he told me I have on the color shirt or pants that's  red (true) and I'm in the nursing field. I'm an RN btw. (gave me the chills) Told me to not waste anymore funds calling about POI A and C which i already knew but was still in denial. Many advisors told me POI A was coming back but it has been 2 years. derek said he will not. He's such a nice guy and personable too.   (YES)

Queen of Cups:  I liked her for the most part; she was able to tell me how POI A and C truly felt but she missed a few spots with POI B. She sounded agitated as if I was bothering her. I was scared to ask my questions lol... but I'll think I'll call again just to make sure she wasn't having a bad day. She hung up before I can even say thank you....what a you know what....lol. Has anyone else experienced her rudeness?    (Somewhat YES)

Thought I would share

Offline kdspirited

Re: Indio, Venus, Derek Newman, Queen of Cups
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 09:45:15 PM »
Just read with Derek I really liked him. He picked up on my POI's energy well but he didnt pick up on a lot of details about him and I. I had to explain a lot more to him. Also his reading was quite different from that of cookie and QofCups. So who knows. The outcomes are different with all three..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 12:29:52 AM »
Wow WWW.DEREKNEWMANJR.COM  sounds interesting. I looked up his website which he blatantly has showing on his Keen page, but I thought that was off limits.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 10:54:13 PM »
QoC is great in my opinion -- she always tells me to hang up and stop asking questions and wasting my money....  she really is honest and not trying to suck ppl's money is all i can say!   

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 01:03:38 AM »
Qofc does almost always sound like she’s being bothered but her predictions have been 50/50
For me so I don’t mind her rudeness😁

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 07:30:24 AM »
Qofc does almost always sound like she’s being bothered but her predictions have been 50/50
For me so I don’t mind her rudeness😁

When you say 50/50 like in terms of outcome or timing?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 12:02:44 PM »
Aww I feel jealous that derek Newman didn’t work for me. Or maybe he accurately picked up on feelings but the POI didn’t follow through with him. That’s impossible for me to know though. He said “he’s not going anywhere, i like him for you.” POI ended up canceling our date bc “something came up” and that was that. Sounds like he was pretty amazing for others though, so that’s awesome!!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 01:24:34 PM »
Don't feel bad, i talked to him 2x no validation and nothing plus he did not work. Nice guy though

Aww I feel jealous that derek Newman didn’t work for me. Or maybe he accurately picked up on feelings but the POI didn’t follow through with him. That’s impossible for me to know though. He said “he’s not going anywhere, i like him for you.” POI ended up canceling our date bc “something came up” and that was that. Sounds like he was pretty amazing for others though, so that’s awesome!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 01:46:09 PM »
Derek would make a really good used cars salesman. Lol

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2019, 02:31:54 PM »
He’s cute though.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2019, 05:45:59 PM »
He’s cute though.

I like that he asks you not to tell him anything up front. However he was not accurate for me as far as predictions go. Read with him 2x. I think he is ethical, though.

anything