Author Topic: Gina Rose  (Read 22017 times)

Offline glasshalffull

Re: Gina Rose
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 04:44:54 AM »
Yes, she has allowed a few intimate gestures in three different occasions since September but doesn't start communication. Maybe she's confused. And now I'm confused.

Two readers at psychicsource.com saw her in relationship without any input: Libby and June. I think I connected with Therese more but she has been consistently wrong. I read with many on CP in 2010, and recently I tried Dawn.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »
I completely agree with Elaan.  I wouldn't allow a man to do that to me, if I wasn't interested in some way.  I would be jumping for joy if my SM did anything even remotely close to that!   Who am I kidding... my heart skips a beat when he bothers to say hello!.  I really think there's a chance for you, glasshalffull.  Hang in there, and do what your heart dictates, not necessarily what these advisors are telling you to do. 

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2011, 12:56:42 AM »
I completely agree with Elaan.  I wouldn't allow a man to do that to me, if I wasn't interested in some way.  I would be jumping for joy if my SM did anything even remotely close to that!   Who am I kidding... my heart skips a beat when he bothers to say hello!.  I really think there's a chance for you, glasshalffull.  Hang in there, and do what your heart dictates, not necessarily what these advisors are telling you to do.

Thank you Synergy. Thank you so much. I hope you are right, however, I'm sure it will take time...

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2016, 12:41:06 AM »
i have a love hate relationship with Gina Rose .. on march 27th 2013 i spoke to her for the first time (I wanted to know about M, at that time we were not even dating .. i met him in college ( he is 4 years older to me) well i was going crazy about him and wanted to know if he was the one (i thought he was the one ) well long story short all the CP psychics said he was the one, except for her she literally told me he was never going to commit (I hung up and got my money back!! I only let her say that I will  meet someone in the summer with blue eyes ( i was like yea right !) its march almost summer and i am head over heels about this guy no way am I meeting anyone else.. well may 13 we hooked up and were together till may 14 (this whole time he wasnt committed to me we were casual... on may 23th 14 I found out he cheated on me and I confronted him (his last words then to me were he never wanted to commit!!) ding ding ding.. july 14 i met this blue eyed guy took me a long time to fall for him and i called Gina again cause out of the 50 Cp's i spoke to she was the only correct one ! well she said i will marry this blue eyed guy well 25 sep 2015 we broke up :( called her and all the others a million times 2-3 weeks and they keep pushing it out  gina said she saw is entering the new years as a couple (fuck that hasnt happened ) I am devastated ! Since i didnt let her finish with the description in 2013 other then summer and blue eyes ( which is kind of vague ) all the other CP said M was my long term partner guess what we have a friendship now and i do see him as part of my life just not as a love interest
IAam hurting way to much ! I dont know what to do :( i dont know if i should believe anyone or not

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2016, 12:20:43 AM »
She told me I'd be getting married to the man I asked her about. Couldn't be more wrong lol

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2018, 05:32:26 PM »
I was never able to get into her line.  I made an appointment.  I was so excited about our call.  She told me that she needed specific questions (which I hate, most of the time) So I asked her about my POI.  She first said "he's not coming back" (ok fine I can handle that) but then she says "I don't even see the karmic connection here"  I hung up.   She couldn't connect to me.  If there's one thing I know for sure it's that I have a deep karmic connection with this person, our situation has been going on for 23 years I have never had so much psychic phenomena related to one person.  This I know to be true...we have a deep and unfinished connection.

She could have been right about him not coming back, but she was wrong about us not having a connection.

I'm disappointed I had worked for weeks to get into her line, and I disconnected in the first minute, almost immediately.
I just wanted to post this here in case it could help someone else.  It's easy to put more stock in the most expensive/busy readers, but it still doesn't mean they can connect with anyone.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2018, 01:58:03 AM »
follow up, a week after speaking to Gina Rose and her telling me I have no connection with my POI, he contacted me, it was small and light but it had been a year since I had heard from him.   I have my proof that she was wrong. 

candiednut

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 02:21:21 AM »
She told me I won't have the good news I was looking for in work until March of next year, literally 2 days after our call I got the good news (in August lol). She also said I'm a water sign (nope), and then said "well you have some water traits in you"

Offline chocov1

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2018, 06:23:16 AM »
Does anyone have any positive experiences with Gina Rose's predictions manifesting? I've had a couple readings with her and am really hoping for a positive outcome. Interestingly, she told me that I should reach out to my POI where I hear she usually tells people no contact.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2018, 01:26:03 PM »
This thread is interesting. She has some good reviews and I was curious about her. I think I have found my go-to now though. Still love reading about all your experiences!
Be careful with her. I read with her a lot in the beginning of my journey and she got 1 timeline prediction correct. But that was all. I was naïve then. She has a great memory, too and knows how to "fill" in time with her own talk. She always encourages you to never reach out to POI and says things like, "he connects on an emotional, spiritual and physical level," and one of those is not complete yet. Yet she is a psychic that does not believe in free will and is a big Edgar Cayce believer. However, she is ridiculously expensive! For me, her predictions did NOT manifest. Good luck.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2018, 02:51:16 PM »
Nothing she said ever happened in the timeframes she gave, sadly, and of course I called back and she pushed them back again. She was one of my early disappointments, because her feedback sounds so stellar, including specific predictions. Too bad.

Hope she works for you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 02:56:04 PM by journalmuse »

Offline jolimano

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2020, 09:18:41 PM »
I had a reading with Gina Rose in May. It was very difficult to get into her queue. Predictions are for July and 2021, so I'll update if those come true. She didn't pick up on the main block, but everything she said resonated, as far as I know. She also told me that not everything is up to free will; some things are predestined, and my POI and I were predestined to meet and come together. She goes by karmic link or energy, if she sees that between two people or not.

Anyone have any new experiences reading with her?

Offline Bean82

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2020, 01:41:48 AM »
I read with her Oct 2018 and nothing she said came to fruition.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2021, 08:29:01 PM »
Her contact prediction did not happen and she told me she is never wrong with contact! ha!... Ill see if the rest come to past.. any recent experience with her?

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2021, 12:40:41 AM »
Didnt get anything correct for me.  No predictions came to pass. She also said no contact for me as well.  I won't call her again. She is arrogant and quite inaccurate.  One positive thing:  "You are quite intuitive for a male".  That was nice, but $900 to hear I am intuitive? Not a good deal.