Author Topic: Readers Changing Names like Underwear?  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Member5

Readers Changing Names like Underwear?
« on: July 17, 2018, 02:39:07 AM »
What is up with readers changing their names all the time lately? I noticed that Lisa lady mentioned on another thread has changed her name like 8 times in the past couple months, and several others have as well. Why do they do this? To avoid bad ratings? It is just weird because you would think that they would want their clients to easily identify and find them and build their "brand"?

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Readers Changing Names like Underwear?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 12:33:54 PM »
I wonder why also. Candis Coffee changed her name to CC Caye a few months ago.

It's a little strange I think.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 03:21:15 PM »

She sent her clients an email a few months ago saying that she was doing it for privacy concerns, I guess Candis Coffee is her real name. People on the Internet can be crazy stalkers, I can't blame her.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 06:20:03 PM »

She sent her clients an email a few months ago saying that she was doing it for privacy concerns, I guess Candis Coffee is her real name. People on the Internet can be crazy stalkers, I can't blame her.

Yes I got that email, I guess that makes sense. She has an interesting name.

I like reading with her.

Offline Member5

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 02:59:48 AM »
I understand if a reader is using their real name and no longer wants to, or does want to use their real name so that it is easier for clients to find themselves outside of Keen. But like that Lisa lady... First she was Dr Lisa Love POwerful Insights, now its Lisa Rainbow Warrior Goddess, before that it was something else, and I know she changed it a couple times in between too and I have seen that guy James Vitale has changed his name a bunch too. Just strange because if I was a reader I would pick a name and stick with it so clients knew how to find me.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 12:15:24 PM »
I understand if a reader is using their real name and no longer wants to, or does want to use their real name so that it is easier for clients to find themselves outside of Keen. But like that Lisa lady... First she was Dr Lisa Love POwerful Insights, now its Lisa Rainbow Warrior Goddess, before that it was something else, and I know she changed it a couple times in between too and I have seen that guy James Vitale has changed his name a bunch too. Just strange because if I was a reader I would pick a name and stick with it so clients knew how to find me.

Right now her name is Dr Lisa Powerful Insights

Offline bmw609

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 03:59:41 PM »
I think they do it to hide their identity - I seen it a few times myself

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 02:20:49 PM »
There is one reader she changes her name on a daily basis. Also, her rates go up and down like a rollercoaster.  She'd suck you in by having low rate, then if you want to say top up, she disconnects the call during that time and then hikes her rate up to double. She changes her picture and user name almost daily. 

I think she does because she thinks shes giving an illusion of being a different reader. A weird marketing strategy. She does use the same names or similar ones, so i don't think she's avoiding bad reviews. 

I personally feel that a reader shouldn't be allowed to change their name that often. I can understand changing it for other reasons like stalking etc, but otherwise there should be a limit.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 11:47:39 PM »
There is one reader she changes her name on a daily basis. Also, her rates go up and down like a rollercoaster.  She'd suck you in by having low rate, then if you want to say top up, she disconnects the call during that time and then hikes her rate up to double. She changes her picture and user name almost daily. 

I think she does because she thinks shes giving an illusion of being a different reader. A weird marketing strategy. She does use the same names or similar ones, so i don't think she's avoiding bad reviews. 

I personally feel that a reader shouldn't be allowed to change their name that often. I can understand changing it for other reasons like stalking etc, but otherwise there should be a limit.

Who is it?

Offline Member5

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 12:10:29 AM »
I saw one who bounced between $2.99 to $49.99! I forget the exact name, it was something like Master Psychic Something and it was a woman with a headwrap, black and white pic. That is a crazy swing between prices.