Author Topic: Moved on From POI, my story and who was right  (Read 9406 times)

Offline Member5

Moved on From POI, my story and who was right
« on: December 20, 2017, 07:05:55 PM »
So I was "talking" or "dating" POI for about 3 and a half months and sadly got wayyyyyyy too many readings on him and the situation during the time. He and I have known each other quite a long time so I was easily able to verify most things readers brought up in his past or present and we did communicate regularly. There are many reasons I moved on and this time I am going to do what people used to do. Go on dates, get to know people, see who I connect the most with and then get to really know him on my own without psychic interference or readings. Not to say no readers were correct but I do feel as others mentioned, that often times I was half expecting him to do these things readers predicted and when he did not I ended up feeling disappointed and in the end walking away thinking of how much money I wasted is humbling and scary. I know how easy it is to start down the path of "I like him let's see if he likes me too" to ending up getting almost daily readings to see if anything is changed/is coming. When in all reality, now that I am putting real effort into dating and not letting readings cloud me I can already sit back and say "okay this guy is putting out real effort to communicate and plan a date", "this one does not seem very serious".

So here is a list of those I can say completely and utterly were totally wrong:

Oshuns Honey
Miss Elisabeth
Spiritualist Reader
Healing Intuitions
Lila Q
Soulmate Solutions
Lotus of Light
Mystical Mirror
Misca (she would get some things in the present right, but the more I read with her the more wrong she was and when I would tell her things POI did that were totally opposite of what she claimed he felt or thought she would shift her story until the end then she started claiming well "xyz" but you should move on but he still will do "x", completely scrambling to make her reading fit what I told her and then she even started talking about herself to try to talk about anything else but how she was wrong!)
Seafire Moon
Prophet Rose

Who was right:
The Angel (although his prediction that I walk was 2 months before I did)
Bella Love (I hate listing people everyone bashed but she was spot on with him the entire time and she told me from the get go that I would walk away and exactly the week even, down to what would happen after and she always told me to stop calling her and everyone else and let it play out)
Lily Holiday (she was good at present, and she told me if we didnt end up together its because of me)
Lady Marilyn (I only asked her present questions and she nailed them)
Old Seraphim Harbinger (totally spot on with no info)
Mermaiden (I used to read with her on bitwine, found her on Keen, she is not on much but she has always been spot on for any guy I have asked about)
Abundant Visions (only read with her once early on and she was right in the moment but a lot changed later, I just never called to update)

There are sadly more wrong that I did not list right now because I am about to go to the dentist lol... seeing how many I called and chatted listed out is really scary to me and I am going to try so hard to abstain from readings now!

Offline Member5

Re: Moved on From POI, my story and who was right
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 09:07:24 PM »
Mine is much longer than what I listed out, I was just running out of time and these were the ones who came to mind first! It is quite shocking though, to look at how many calls and chats I made :( but thank you! In a way, it is sort of freeing and exciting to think about living on my own terms and letting what happens, happens instead of relying on psychic advice and readings!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 09:26:52 PM »
Thanks for posting! I’ve only read with two from your “wrong” list and one from your “right” list but for me, they all said the same exact thing. If anymore wrong or right psychics come to mind, would you post them?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 11:10:19 PM »
Bella Love got it right for me too. She said I would meet a new guy in the late Spring at a BBQ or something (correct) and that we would have so much in common (true) that it would be no effort to move past my POI. All true and at the time it seemed pretty unbelievable. She was the only one besides advisor Selin who described that I would have a choice and that the universe was going to give me options.

Offline Member5

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 12:01:13 AM »
Thanks for posting! I’ve only read with two from your “wrong” list and one from your “right” list but for me, they all said the same exact thing. If anymore wrong or right psychics come to mind, would you post them?

Soul Navigation (Meredith) was spot on about another non romantic situation and things happened exactly as she said.

anything