Author Topic: Who would you choose?  (Read 11436 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Who would you choose?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 05:32:04 PM »
it's weird, they must have changed something because I just checked when I closed my account years ago (I had the old e-mails) and they specifically said in the email that they closed my account and were refunding the balance back to my card??!  They must have changed their policy.

Hopefully they refund me. Im just waiting for a reply email if i dont get it by the end of today ill give them a call tomorrow. I just really dont feel like talking to those ppl at keen.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 06:07:35 PM »
Order I would normally do this depending on funds:

Queen of Cups on the current, feelings, and very near future. She has missed some big things for me, but Cookie has been able to "see" details, so I use them in tandem with QOC being the first line of defense.

I also recommend Kisha's email readings. Not necessarily the general, but the "What do you see coming up for XYZ and me?" or "What are XYZ's feelings for me?"

Hopefully that helps.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 06:31:01 PM »

Queen of Cups on the current, feelings, and very near future. She has missed some big things for me, but Cookie has been able to "see" details, so I use them in tandem with QOC being the first line of defense.

I also recommend Kisha's email readings. Not necessarily the general, but the "What do you see coming up for XYZ and me?" or "What are XYZ's feelings for me?"

Hopefully that helps.

Does Kisha still do email readings? I don't see it listed on her page.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 06:33:41 PM »

Hopefully that helps.

I read with her on clairvoyantchat.com so yes.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 06:46:07 PM »
Yesterday I paid for a 1 question email reading. Turn around is 5-7 business days. No more general readings. They're "sold out". However that works!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018, 06:50:41 PM »

Hopefully that helps.

I read with her on clairvoyantchat.com so yes.

Thanks a lot!!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2018, 10:04:34 PM »
I would say spiritcalling on fiverr or angel messages on bitwine. Only because they came the most accurate to my situation now. Ppl here know i used to swear by aries, sansanvi who is very pricey and a few others that were good for me at one point but their outcomes failed for me. They were not as accurate for me now that time has passed they were about 60% right about things. Aries was better for me years ago in a past relationship i dont know wat happened since. Now im spending time closing every accnt i have. And i dont have many. Just kasamba that i hardly used, keen and bitwine. I closed cali psychics long time ago

I want to close my keen accnt but keen is giving me a problem saying they cant refund me to my card because theres money in my accnt SMH has anyone had luck getting a real refund from keen? I really want to close my accnt but i want my money that was not used.

Has anyone else had experience with angel messages?  How accurate is she?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2018, 10:26:11 PM »
I want to close my keen accnt but keen is giving me a problem saying they cant refund me to my card because theres money in my accnt SMH has anyone had luck getting a real refund from keen? I really want to close my accnt but i want my money that was not used.

Never had that problem before. They've refunded me and I DIDN'T close my account. Usually, it's an impulse move when I drop a ton of money in my account, realized I didn't want a reading, emailed Customer Service, and got my refund in under a week.

Yea they are playing games for a measly 29 dollars smh. I did however shutdown my kasamba and got refunded via paypal since they were trying to do the same nonsense.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2018, 10:40:05 PM »
As far as OP’s original question, Karen knowingangel on bitwine. She’s amazing.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2018, 10:47:36 PM »

I forgot i read with her as well and she was 90% close with my outcome but at the time i paid no mind because things were going so well for my relationship.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2018, 10:51:39 PM »

I forgot i read with her as well and she was 90% close with my outcome but at the time i paid no mind because things were going so well for my relationship.

Oh man sorry to hear girl. I didn’t think she was good at outcomes either, just for a feeling of where the person’s head is it.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2018, 11:09:40 PM »

Oh man sorry to hear girl. I didn’t think she was good at outcomes either, just for a feeling of where the person’s head is it.

Yes i agree shes real good at getting into ones head and getting events that are likely to come of it and also what they are doing currently. Cookie didnt even tell me nothing close to wats goin on in my life now

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2018, 12:41:31 AM »
If you had to choose a psychic to tell you how someone feel about you, who would you choose? Having a hard time deciding! I used to call multiple psychics in the past but alot of them are baloney
No one but yourself can really tell how your poi felt about you.

Offline Member5

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2018, 03:03:21 AM »
I have never had any luck with QoC when it comes to someones feelings. I love Advisor Neal for that, he is an awesome empath who can really tune in quick and honestly. The Angel has been really good for me for that too.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2018, 04:10:49 PM »
I only have 1 reader right now who I can honestly say has hit the mark and that is Zadalia. I read with her in December and I dismissed her because she had nothing positive to say about my POI. It wasn't what I wanted to hear. It wasn't "he's a jerk" or negative in a way that he is a bad person, but that he wouldn't be around. He has problems (like we all do), but has pulled back because he emotionally can't handle anything. She was spot on. I had to go back and reread her chat transcript, but she got the "why" down pat. She saw the specific issues with his family (and by specific I mean the number and ages of kids, the specific issue with one of them (addiction), the drug of choice (not alcohol), the financial strain of the issue on my POI (legal and medical bills), all of which were confirmed without me offering anything at all. I would doubt that what she said would pertained to any other person seeking a reading. Nothing was generic. She said I should try to stay in touch as a friend sporadically (which I did) only because I was the only friend he had, but that the relationship was a no go at the moment. She felt he was on the verge of a mental melt down. Again, not what I wanted to hear, but absolutely true.

I read again with her 6 months later (this June) and things had gotten more positive, but definitely no fairy tale. She didn't remember my previous reading like she had any notes on me or anything. Restated some of the previous stuff but asked if it resonated. Nothing changed dramatically, but had a more positive progression to it. Some of his problems improved, but not to the point of a reconciliation. She didn't give me an outcome because it's all so complicated and honestly, things are just changing hourly in his life. Things have a better potential now (confirmed that son is more stable), which is great, but I'm not exactly waiting and have finally gotten out there and started dating again. She said he doesn't want to lose contact with me and will eventually reach out on his own at some point, but she doesn't do the time frame thing. I will touch base with her again if something happens. Meanwhile all the other readers have said we would be reconciled by now and be on our way to marriage. LOL...nope!

anything