Author Topic: Who would you choose?  (Read 11438 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Who would you choose?
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2018, 04:37:12 PM »
I only have 1 reader right now who I can honestly say has hit the mark and that is Zadalia. I read with her in December and I dismissed her because she had nothing positive to say about my POI. It wasn't what I wanted to hear. It wasn't "he's a jerk" or negative in a way that he is a bad person, but that he wouldn't be around. He has problems (like we all do), but has pulled back because he emotionally can't handle anything. She was spot on. I had to go back and reread her chat transcript, but she got the "why" down pat. She saw the specific issues with his family (and by specific I mean the number and ages of kids, the specific issue with one of them (addiction), the drug of choice (not alcohol), the financial strain of the issue on my POI (legal and medical bills), all of which were confirmed without me offering anything at all. I would doubt that what she said would pertained to any other person seeking a reading. Nothing was generic. She said I should try to stay in touch as a friend sporadically (which I did) only because I was the only friend he had, but that the relationship was a no go at the moment. She felt he was on the verge of a mental melt down. Again, not what I wanted to hear, but absolutely true.

I read again with her 6 months later (this June) and things had gotten more positive, but definitely no fairy tale. She didn't remember my previous reading like she had any notes on me or anything. Restated some of the previous stuff but asked if it resonated. Nothing changed dramatically, but had a more positive progression to it. Some of his problems improved, but not to the point of a reconciliation. She didn't give me an outcome because it's all so complicated and honestly, things are just changing hourly in his life. Things have a better potential now (confirmed that son is more stable), which is great, but I'm not exactly waiting and have finally gotten out there and started dating again. She said he doesn't want to lose contact with me and will eventually reach out on his own at some point, but she doesn't do the time frame thing. I will touch base with her again if something happens. Meanwhile all the other readers have said we would be reconciled by now and be on our way to marriage. LOL...nope!

Wow, nice. I agree I think she is very accurate about stuff. I like it when I get a realistic image of what is going on, instead of false hope and fairy tales.

Offline bmw609

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2018, 06:56:19 PM »
I only have 1 reader right now who I can honestly say has hit the mark and that is Zadalia. I read with her in December and I dismissed her because she had nothing positive to say about my POI. It wasn't what I wanted to hear. It wasn't "he's a jerk" or negative in a way that he is a bad person, but that he wouldn't be around. He has problems (like we all do), but has pulled back because he emotionally can't handle anything. She was spot on. I had to go back and reread her chat transcript, but she got the "why" down pat. She saw the specific issues with his family (and by specific I mean the number and ages of kids, the specific issue with one of them (addiction), the drug of choice (not alcohol), the financial strain of the issue on my POI (legal and medical bills), all of which were confirmed without me offering anything at all. I would doubt that what she said would pertained to any other person seeking a reading. Nothing was generic. She said I should try to stay in touch as a friend sporadically (which I did) only because I was the only friend he had, but that the relationship was a no go at the moment. She felt he was on the verge of a mental melt down. Again, not what I wanted to hear, but absolutely true.

I read again with her 6 months later (this June) and things had gotten more positive, but definitely no fairy tale. She didn't remember my previous reading like she had any notes on me or anything. Restated some of the previous stuff but asked if it resonated. Nothing changed dramatically, but had a more positive progression to it. Some of his problems improved, but not to the point of a reconciliation. She didn't give me an outcome because it's all so complicated and honestly, things are just changing hourly in his life. Things have a better potential now (confirmed that son is more stable), which is great, but I'm not exactly waiting and have finally gotten out there and started dating again. She said he doesn't want to lose contact with me and will eventually reach out on his own at some point, but she doesn't do the time frame thing. I will touch base with her again if something happens. Meanwhile all the other readers have said we would be reconciled by now and be on our way to marriage. LOL...nope!

Thank you for the info! That's good to know , you guys are so helpful and wonderful

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2018, 09:35:48 PM »
Spiritcalling was a bit disappointing. I tried following up with her a few times to discuss my reading and she never responded. Also, her timeframe never came to pass.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2018, 09:42:25 PM »
I was disappointed by my reading with her too. She told me to come back for a free follow up. I messaged and she replied but she never did the follow up. I don’t I would contact her again.

Spiritcalling was a bit disappointing. I tried following up with her a few times to discuss my reading and she never responded. Also, her timeframe never came to pass.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2018, 03:59:46 AM »
She told me the same thing. That it wouldn’t cost anything and I could ask anything related to the questions. It’s been four days and no response. Im never using her again. I wish I waited before leaving my review.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2018, 05:20:52 AM »
try rune mistress on bitwine. very reasonable and she has been bang on each time when it comes to understanding the present and POI feeling. have had lil success with timing but she does state that her runes are not for answering the when well. you'll be done in $10. give her a try.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2018, 10:17:01 AM »
Rune mistress was wrong for me but i can say Karen knowingangel and Mrs Jones gave much better reads. Rune isn't psychic she just reads runes which dont wrk for every one but she tries to help

anything