Author Topic: Who would you choose?  (Read 11540 times)

Offline bmw609

Who would you choose?
« on: July 16, 2018, 11:25:18 PM »
If you had to choose a psychic to tell you how someone feel about you, who would you choose? Having a hard time deciding! I used to call multiple psychics in the past but alot of them are baloney

Offline calibabe

Re: Who would you choose?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 11:28:05 PM »
Queen of cups

Offline bmw609

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 11:28:47 PM »
Ok thank you! will keep you posted!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 01:42:11 PM »
QoCs is good, but don't rely on her for timelines.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 01:58:34 PM »
QOC of cups only on the now and near future, and Magicsong... I used to recommend Lady P but I can't really do it anymore.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 02:41:01 PM »
QOC of cups only on the now and near future, and Magicsong... I used to recommend Lady P but I can't really do it anymore.

I thought that a 2 week time frame would be near future, but QoC was wrong with that. I do think she got the current accurate though.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 03:16:17 PM »
Probably Kisha (Aries Intuition)

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 03:31:00 PM »
QofC was not accurate about my present situation. She sounded like she didn't care. Threw out the number 3 for 3 weeks or 3 months. Who knows!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 03:51:10 PM »
Lady P and Kate Marquez

Offline bmw609

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 04:17:46 PM »
Ok thanks guys for the recommendations. This site is extremely helpful... I have wasted so much money in the past so being careful with who I spend money on

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 04:22:48 PM »
I would say spiritcalling on fiverr or angel messages on bitwine. Only because they came the most accurate to my situation now. Ppl here know i used to swear by aries, sansanvi who is very pricey and a few others that were good for me at one point but their outcomes failed for me. They were not as accurate for me now that time has passed they were about 60% right about things. Aries was better for me years ago in a past relationship i dont know wat happened since. Now im spending time closing every accnt i have. And i dont have many. Just kasamba that i hardly used, keen and bitwine. I closed cali psychics long time ago

I want to close my keen accnt but keen is giving me a problem saying they cant refund me to my card because theres money in my accnt SMH has anyone had luck getting a real refund from keen? I really want to close my accnt but i want my money that was not used.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 04:48:24 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline bmw609

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 04:46:32 PM »
I would say spiritcalling on fiverr or angel messages on bitwine.

I want to close my keen accnt but keen is giving me a problem saying they cant refund me to my card because theres money in my accnt SMH

I feel your pain! this was me years ago

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 05:06:21 PM »
I would say spiritcalling on fiverr or angel messages on bitwine. Only because they came the most accurate to my situation now. Ppl here know i used to swear by aries, sansanvi who is very pricey and a few others that were good for me at one point but their outcomes failed for me. They were not as accurate for me now that time has passed they were about 60% right about things. Aries was better for me years ago in a past relationship i dont know wat happened since. Now im spending time closing every accnt i have. And i dont have many. Just kasamba that i hardly used, keen and bitwine. I closed cali psychics long time ago

I want to close my keen accnt but keen is giving me a problem saying they cant refund me to my card because theres money in my accnt SMH has anyone had luck getting a real refund from keen? I really want to close my accnt but i want my money that was not used.

I liked spiritcalling too...did she give you the right outcome?  I think she's pretty honest.

Good luck getting Keen to refund you, that's BS that they won't..do you have a good chunk of money on there?  Ugh I hate them.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 05:11:36 PM »

I liked spiritcalling too...did she give you the right outcome?  I think she's pretty honest.

Good luck getting Keen to refund you, that's BS that they won't..do you have a good chunk of money on there?  Ugh I hate them.

Other than the fact shes consistant and she saw this happening to me i like that shes a over all nice person. She dont mind helping u and shes not after money or greed. Shes not pricey. So many great things were going on in my relationship and around us that i didnt take her advice but i wish i did. She always tried to keep me prepared for any negative things.

Keen is crazy. I sent a email to close my account there is 29 dollars in my account. Its not life changing money but its mine and i dont want to use it on keen. Its like they force u to spend your money with them. Such con artist

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 05:13:47 PM »
it's weird, they must have changed something because I just checked when I closed my account years ago (I had the old e-mails) and they specifically said in the email that they closed my account and were refunding the balance back to my card??!  They must have changed their policy. 

anything