Author Topic: No one was right  (Read 1855 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

No one was right
« on: July 16, 2018, 06:07:36 PM »
So I was a psychic junkie for years on end. First about one guy then about another. I litterally lost thousands and thousands of dollars and even though some minor predictions came through guy number one basically never contacted me again and guy number two who was in a relationship when I met him never left his gf and when I got really pissed with him at some point he never contacted me either. But every single psychic I spoke to told me he would choose me. Well he and his gf now have a baby together! Yep shocking right?! Never the less I am so happy I kicked him out of my house at some point and decided to go with my gut and date this other guy that everyone said had baggage and wasnt gonna work out. Well guess what we’ve been together for 8 months now and I never felt better about amyone before!! I also havent called a psychic in 7 months time and am working hard towards paying of my debts.
I am not gonna give anyone advice on what to do but did want to share with you guys that even though some minor predictions panned out from time to time basically everyone was wrong in the end and if I had listened to them would have given up the chance to be truly happy again with someone!!
I wish everyone on here love and happiness in their lives!! I did find support here when I needed it and for that I am really thankful!! Xoxo

Offline Love-33

Re: No one was right
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 10:04:42 PM »
Same here! Been a few months now without a reading and can’t complain I see things coming to me and I am in a very happy place at the moment. None of the major predictions and outcomes predicted have happened at all and the guys I was calling about are happy in a relationship or single but happy without me lol I feel sooooo stupid looking back and thinking how could I even believe someone those charlatans behind their computers.
Hope this post is an eye opener.
No it wasn’t easy to stop readings. What crossed my mind? Waking up one day and seeing the news that the guy i was calling about was in a relationship with a new girl. Yep. This made me think alright girl time to stop this shit and to move forward with your life. Today, i don’t feel even one bit the need of calling or chatting with those charlatans.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 12:01:12 AM »
I’m so sorry to hear that.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 12:16:07 AM »
I love this!!!! Congrats on happiness!

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 06:18:27 AM »
I am sorry for what you went through. I am still dealing with the disappointment, false hope, and frustrations with so many psychics being wrong.

I know the feeling and congrats on what you found.

anything