Author Topic: Bitwine - knowingangel  (Read 3549 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Bitwine - knowingangel
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2019, 06:54:01 PM »
Adding that it is a fairly steady relationship and we are in communication so it could make a difference. She mention two things specifically that we have talked about in the last month and and several other things about his personality that we have kind of talked about.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2019, 07:16:54 PM »
She did not give an outcome. What she did give me was things he looks for in a partner things that will push him away and things that will draw him closer. It is up to me to decide if what I want is in line with what he wants and insight into his actions and reactions.

interesting.

Offline fefe

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2019, 10:50:37 PM »
I had a reading with her today and I thought she was great with details. She definitely confirmed feelings/emotions that I know to be true. So she was great at picking up on that energy. She didn’t make any predictions other what she strongly feel will happen but I don’t have my hopes up because I only wanted to know about the feelings and emotions. She was great with that.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2019, 10:42:32 PM »
She does change her prediction. First reading she told me my ex will come back, it’s a pattern with him and he is not done. The next 2 readings were negative that he just can’t see it working. And the last reading she said next 3 months are important for things to change. Don’t know what I think of her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2019, 10:48:20 PM »
She’s inconsistent and can only see the now. She told me my guy loved me, but didn’t want me to feel used, and felt “like we could get through anything together”. “He wants to make me happy”.

She was literally giddy in my reading because it was all so great.

This guy disappeared a few months later.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
Wish I never bothered lol

Offline Star_01

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2019, 09:04:02 PM »
She got it totally wrong for me.

She told me that my ex was always going to be a certain way and it was in his personality, not down to immaturity. Second reading she said his behaviour was all down to immaturity and that he would mature and things would be okay. Both readings she saw he would be back and I'd get the choice to be with him and that he loved me. She was completely wrong even on the current.

anything