Author Topic: Bitwine readers that were totally wrong ....  (Read 25617 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine readers that were totally wrong ....
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2019, 02:52:13 PM »
If I mention all these Bitwine readers that have been way off for me, I will fill several pages. Pretty much 90% of bitwine--some were plain frauds and script-writers, others picked up some present details correctly but their predictions never came to pass. For me the worse who I also believe are very skilled frauds who trick you into thinking they are genuinely connected (and not only because they didn't work for me,) were:

Regina Starr, Ariel Lyric, Domine Candrews, Scarlet Walker, Eby, Psychic Stefanie Lee, Miss Janie, Psychic Mar, Psychic Advisor Duaa, Marian The Spiritual Reader, and a bunch of others.

The reason I'm stating "skilled" scammers is that I have found that they are careful enough to change their scripts but their insight is completely made up and based on their skills in human psychology but they have little to no psychic ability/gift. Stay away from these...

Is there anyone on Bitwine you would recommend?

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2019, 11:39:26 PM »
Yep, like I've said in another thread, Autumn Rivers--there was this other intuitive card lady that paused for a couple of years with the screen name "Claire Donavon" and she has proven to be close to 99% accurate for me-- she has picked up there was a karmic tie with a past ex that made it incredibly hard for me to move on but she didn't see any reconciliation between us (he hasn't even contacted me through the years at all, despite countless psychics saying he will), she was also able to pick up that I'm also a reader who reads playing cards. Other psychics have metioned this  general "healer" and "intuitive" line that many of us get but she was able to pick up exactly the tool/card deck I'm using so that was impressive. I also loved her straightforward and honest but not harsh style of reading.  These two are very similar in terms of reading styles but Claire Donavon was a tad more detailed than Autumn. Saw she has last logged in on Bitwine 16 days ago so hopefully she will be soon available.

Also, I'm totally convinced these bitwine readers have genuine abilities, even though they were around 60-70% accurate for me in terms of present and future predictions:

Jessie Roro (true indigo empath, has picked up the my ex is a pothead and a few other specifics, around 60% accurate in terms of future predictions).

Moon Pixie. Very gifted reader, she has nailed a pregnancy timeline and another smaller prediction --her final love life prediction though is pending for this year's second half.

CindyS. Very accurate and honest in my case, however I felt an "off" vibe from her...like she was doing me a favor of some sort.

I would also recommend these readers with a grain of salt: Totem Aion, Neil Black &White and Rares Mardare--they were specific accurate for the most part during our first reading but couldn't connect with me the second time. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2019, 12:13:10 AM »
I'm interested in getting a reading with angel readings, I did a quick search but it came back with 200 pages of readers. Does anyone mind giving me the direct link if they are on your my advisor list already??

Thanks!
Typically it's better to use google and include the word bitwine along with the reader's name when searching for bitwine readers. When Angel Readings started to pick up in popularity, I bookmarked her, but believe she has changed her name although I haven't read with her yet. Her new name is Moon Pixie.

https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2019, 12:18:30 AM »
Hey, is this the Autumn Rivers that people have been referring to?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/386622-autumnrivers

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2019, 02:49:15 AM »
Yes that's the one.  She isn't on often but if you email her you can set up a day/time for a reading.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2019, 08:04:46 AM »
Yep, like I've said in another thread, Autumn Rivers--there was this other intuitive card lady that paused for a couple of years with the screen name "Claire Donavon" and she has proven to be close to 99% accurate for me-- she has picked up there was a karmic tie with a past ex that made it incredibly hard for me to move on but she didn't see any reconciliation between us (he hasn't even contacted me through the years at all, despite countless psychics saying he will), she was also able to pick up that I'm also a reader who reads playing cards. Other psychics have metioned this  general "healer" and "intuitive" line that many of us get but she was able to pick up exactly the tool/card deck I'm using so that was impressive. I also loved her straightforward and honest but not harsh style of reading.  These two are very similar in terms of reading styles but Claire Donavon was a tad more detailed than Autumn. Saw she has last logged in on Bitwine 16 days ago so hopefully she will be soon available.

Also, I'm totally convinced these bitwine readers have genuine abilities, even though they were around 60-70% accurate for me in terms of present and future predictions:

Jessie Roro (true indigo empath, has picked up the my ex is a pothead and a few other specifics, around 60% accurate in terms of future predictions).

Moon Pixie. Very gifted reader, she has nailed a pregnancy timeline and another smaller prediction --her final love life prediction though is pending for this year's second half.

CindyS. Very accurate and honest in my case, however I felt an "off" vibe from her...like she was doing me a favor of some sort.

I would also recommend these readers with a grain of salt: Totem Aion, Neil Black &White and Rares Mardare--they were specific accurate for the most part during our first reading but couldn't connect with me the second time.

Who is Jessie roro?

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2019, 08:10:27 AM »
Jessie Roro:
https://bitwine.com/psychics/47597-jessieroro

However, it's been a while since she last logged in. She is also on Etsy, will send her link once I find her..

anything