Author Topic: YouTube Readers  (Read 4530 times)

Offline marciamia

YouTube Readers
« on: July 16, 2018, 10:09:04 AM »
Has anyone ventured on to YouTube and watched readers give horoscope readings? Has anyone tried them for a personal reading?

Would like to know if they have any credibility as far as accuracy.

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: YouTube Readers
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 11:29:47 AM »
I tried Marla at Twinstrology,  she made predictions that never happened in the time she said they would.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 12:36:04 PM »
I read with three people I discovered on YouTube. They were all from the Channeling Erik youtube channel.

Jamie Butler is a medium and I found her to be really accurate and very good. She is also very expensive. $450 for 30 minutes. She has her own website if interested.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 12:49:33 PM »
I read with three people I discovered on YouTube. They were all from the Channeling Erik youtube channel.
How were they for you?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 12:53:49 PM »
How were they for you?

The only one I liked was Jamie Butler. She is very good, but again, so expensive!

The other two were Kim Babcock and Raylene Nunes. They were okay, I was not impressed with what they told me.

candiednut

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 01:08:52 PM »
How were they for you?

The only one I liked was Jamie Butler. She is very good, but again, so expensive!

The other two were Kim Babcock and Raylene Nunes. They were okay, I was not impressed with what they told me.

Kim Babcock is a crook - there was an interview of her and the interviewer asked her (Erik) to tell her what she (the interviewer) has on her bed which was out of sight as validation. Kim couldn't say it and made up some BS about how spirits see things different aka they can't see what is on her bed...but in many occasions "Erik" was able to "see" what people were doing etc lol. And in another instance when she was "trance channeling" Erik, she accidentally said "he" instead of "I" and blew her cover... she's a f**king bullshitter preying on this poor woman who had lost a child (Eriks' mom).

I had a reading with Raylene, nothing she predicted happened and she spent 15 minutes telling me which crystals to buy lol. Also got all the present details wrong too...I think she's a crook too. She always "looks up" when she's channeling as if Erik is there - looks like she is putting on a show.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:07:18 PM by candiednut »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 01:13:13 PM »
Too much money for s prediction you’re not sure will happen

Jamie Butler is a medium and I found her to be really accurate and very good. She is also very expensive. $450 for 30 minutes. She has her own website if interested.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 02:11:39 PM »
How were they for you?

Kim Babcock is a crook - there was an interview of her and the interviewer asked her (Erik) to tell her what she (the interviewer) has on her bed which was out of sight as validation. Kim couldn't say it and made up some BS about how spirits see things different aka they can't see what is on her bed...but in many occasions "Erik" was able to "see" what people were doing etc lol. And in another instance when she was "trance channeling" Erik, she accidentally said "he" instead of "I" and blew her cover... she's a f**king bullshitter preying on this poor woman who had lost a child (Eriks' mom).

I had a reading with Raylene, nothing she predicted happened and she spent 15 minutes telling me which crystals to buy lol. Also got all the present details wrong too...I think she's a crook too. She always "looks up" when she's channeling as if Erik is there - looks like she is putting on a show.

Oh wow, you read with them too? Yes, I don't think Kim is really all that talented although she does facebook live and she gets info from her guides and sometimes it seems pretty specific to the question a person asks. But I think she might just be highly intuitive. I think so many of those mediums who pretend they channel Erik, they know Erik's personality by now and they all try to fake it.

I read with Raylene and she told me things would happen and nothing did. I feel like she is also pretending to channel Erik but she's just speaking from her conciousness.

But I think Jamie Butler is pretty darn good...but she is super expensive.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 09:23:56 PM »
anyone seen PowerOfLoveTarot Medium Reading videos? I really really like her. she seems so genuine and not a fairy tale reader at all. anyone tried her ?

anything