Author Topic: A structured summary of all my latest readings  (Read 10102 times)

Offline artemisia131

A structured summary of all my latest readings
« on: July 14, 2018, 07:39:01 PM »
Hello.
Like many here after a bad breakup with my ex I started getting more and more readings.
Some were crappy, some were good. I will not share opinions here because I don't want to be recognized and get negative vibes. however I will let facts talk.
I have build a table with a summary of most of the readings I had lately, mainly on bitwine. 99% of them have a positive outcome and most see the same timeframe for it. This is quite interesting for me as I am wondering if anything like that has happened to any of you too? I am wondering whether it is common for short love stories to end at the end of summer and this could be a reason for this tremendous overlap?

Of all these anyway just a few validated the context of our relationship. I have included all because I thought building this table could actually be helpful to other users - confronting facts and readings.

Anyway, my story in brief is the following: My ex and I have been together for some years and lived together. some months ago he started texting with this other girl and a bit later he broke up with me. for several reasons I will not say here we are kind of "forced" of seeing each other everyday. We talk freely of normal things but even if we talk it feels that there is a lack of communication on deeper things, I feel like a wall between us even if we are still close. Right after we broke up he started dating this girl and I can tell he is very into her, as I can recognize his behaviour. She lives in another city and also the distance I think helps this thing to work with hopes and desires. He seems to have moved on quickly, but still wants me in his life as a friend. He said that just he doesn't love me anymore but there is still affection. I don't know what he thinks but acts accordingly.

I have asked all the following readers all the same question : our names and dob and "what do you see for us in the present and in the future" - with no background nor explanations. many readers didn't get that we had history, but some did.

I have attached the full table below. I would appreciate comments and opinions. Has it happened to you to have most of readers giving a positive outcome and it didn't materialize? What about the timeframe?

Thanks in advance, hope this is helpful. Clearly, I will update this thread in the following weeks, let's see this as a live experiment :) Moreover, if you have the chance, please send me good vibes as I am going through a very hard time.

PS: I have screenshotted the table here - I have had some troubles posting this so sorry if I made any mistakes

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 09:21:46 PM by artemisia131 »

Offline sawthelight

Re: A structured summary of all my latest readings
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 08:05:19 PM »
Wow so sorry you are going through this :(

I have read with a lot of the ones that you did....for me, the only one right about the past guy I called about was magic song. I can say for me at least, if she tells you it’s best to move on, it probably is, sadly. She’s good at picking up general personality traits on a person.  Pixie dust is also good at this.

A good majority of the rest of them just fed me fairy tales.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 08:21:28 PM »
Hmm, you could have chosen better readers. There are only 3 or 4 on there that I would only halfway take seriously.

I know you didnt ask, but be grateful in a way that he at least broke up with you and told you he just wasnt in love anymore. Hes moved on
quickly because he wants to. And I am sure he cares about you as a friend, but once a guy breaks up with you, moves out, and starts dating others
and is honest about why he is doing those things---its over.

You can clear the air and have the discussion youve been wanting. The psychics are not going to do that for you. And honestly, they are not worth talking to,
especially if you want to hear that he will come back and it dosent happen.

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 09:10:14 PM »
Hmm, you could have chosen better readers. There are only 3 or 4 on there that I would only halfway take seriously.

Who in particular? i must say that I only recently discovered this board and was trusting the reviews on the platform itself - I still don't get how comes that some very bad readers still have thousands of positive reviews.
Of all these anyway just a few validated the context of our relationship, Ariel, Lidia, Carla, MagicSong, Analisa. I have included all because I thought building this table could actually be helpful to other users - confronting facts and readings.

Anyway, thank you for your honesty. I appreciate it.
Something that I did not want to share but that I will now explain is why I am somehow hopeful -  something similar happened at the beginning of our relationship, some years ago, and afterwards he came back. In depth I know he is a good guy, even though he is a bit of a coward that indeed wants to avoid confrontation (i didn't mention that he cheated on me before we broke up and didn't yet tell anything to most of our common friends, pretending we are still together. Didn't tell me even of the other girl, when I had suspects always telling me that they were only friends......this is way more complex than it seems).

So is it common that most of readers give the same timeframe? Do you think it is for the "end of summer" clichè?
I am aware that the best thing for me would be to move on. But seeing him everyday, does not help.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 09:20:12 PM by artemisia131 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 09:29:26 PM »

Who in particular? i must say that I only recently discovered this board and was trusting the reviews on the platform itself - I still don't get how comes that some very bad readers still have thousands of positive reviews.
Of all these anyway just a few validated the context of our relationship, Ariel, Lidia, Carla, MagicSong, Analisa. I have included all because I thought building this table could actually be helpful to other users - confronting facts and readings.

Something that I did not want to share but that I will now explain is why I am somehow hopeful -  something similar happened at the beginning of our relationship, some years ago, and afterwards he came back. In depth I know he is a good guy, even though he is a bit of a coward that indeed wants to avoid confrontation (i didn't mention that he cheated on me before we broke up and didn't yet tell anything to most of our common friends, pretending we are still together. Didn't tell me even of the other girl, when I had suspects always telling me that they were only friends......this is way more complex than it seems).

So is it common that most of readers give the same timeframe? Do you think it is for the "end of summer" clichè?
I am aware that the best thing for me would be to move on. But seeing him everyday, does not help.

I've had decent enough experiences with Spirit Messages, Magic Song, and more recently Queen of Cups. MagicSong is good for emotional insight into people and their patterns. She can be stunningly accurate about that and you can draw your own conclusions. But shes not a prediction type reader and she may be biased in some areas. Spirit Messages saw long-term things for me. Shes good for insight but not "this and this will happen bt you" type of stuff that most are looking for in a reader. Queen of Cups is OK for short term and spying type information.

Most psychics on the platforms have good reviews because you have a short period of time to rate them. Its only months or years later that you realize when a reader was right or wrong about something. Most just give 5 stars if they were "nice" or validated something. Most of them can do that, even cold readers which is a reason why they have so many good reviews.
In addition, bad reviews are often removed.

At least here, you get more of the full story with peoples experiences after they have had some time to compare, contrast, and recollect. Even psychics that have gifts can end up being wrong or not helpful in the end. So be careful of counting on them. timing is almost never right with them, most of them just guess.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 10:40:11 PM »

I've had decent enough experiences with Spirit Messages, Magic Song, and more recently Queen of Cups. MagicSong is good for emotional insight into people and their patterns. She can be stunningly accurate about that and you can draw your own conclusions. But shes not a prediction type reader and she may be biased in some areas. Spirit Messages saw long-term things for me. Shes good for insight but not "this and this will happen bt you" type of stuff that most are looking for in a reader. Queen of Cups is OK for short term and spying type information.

Most psychics on the platforms have good reviews because you have a short period of time to rate them. Its only months or years later that you realize when a reader was right or wrong about something. Most just give 5 stars if they were "nice" or validated something. Most of them can do that, even cold readers which is a reason why they have so many good reviews.
In addition, bad reviews are often removed.

At least here, you get more of the full story with peoples experiences after they have had some time to compare, contrast, and recollect. Even psychics that have gifts can end up being wrong or not helpful in the end. So be careful of counting on them. timing is almost never right with them, most of them just guess.

Excellent post bstalling

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 04:04:12 AM »
Hello.
Like many here after a bad breakup with my ex I started getting more and more readings.
Some were crappy, some were good. I will not share opinions here because I don't want to be recognized and get negative vibes. however I will let facts talk.
I have build a table with a summary of most of the readings I had lately, mainly on bitwine. 99% of them have a positive outcome and most see the same timeframe for it. This is quite interesting for me as I am wondering if anything like that has happened to any of you too? I am wondering whether it is common for short love stories to end at the end of summer and this could be a reason for this tremendous overlap?

Of all these anyway just a few validated the context of our relationship. I have included all because I thought building this table could actually be helpful to other users - confronting facts and readings.

Anyway, my story in brief is the following: My ex and I have been together for some years and lived together. some months ago he started texting with this other girl and a bit later he broke up with me. for several reasons I will not say here we are kind of "forced" of seeing each other everyday. We talk freely of normal things but even if we talk it feels that there is a lack of communication on deeper things, I feel like a wall between us even if we are still close. Right after we broke up he started dating this girl and I can tell he is very into her, as I can recognize his behaviour. She lives in another city and also the distance I think helps this thing to work with hopes and desires. He seems to have moved on quickly, but still wants me in his life as a friend. He said that just he doesn't love me anymore but there is still affection. I don't know what he thinks but acts accordingly.

I have asked all the following readers all the same question : our names and dob and "what do you see for us in the present and in the future" - with no background nor explanations. many readers didn't get that we had history, but some did.

I have attached the full table below. I would appreciate comments and opinions. Has it happened to you to have most of readers giving a positive outcome and it didn't materialize? What about the timeframe?

Thanks in advance, hope this is helpful. Clearly, I will update this thread in the following weeks, let's see this as a live experiment :) Moreover, if you have the chance, please send me good vibes as I am going through a very hard time.

PS: I have screenshotted the table here - I have had some troubles posting this so sorry if I made any mistakes

Not for nothing all of these ppl on this list arent even credible so take all this with a grain of salt. I agree with bstalling on this one. However i hope everything works out but a few on this list are known scammers

Offline calibabe

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 04:56:38 AM »
Of your entire list, in my experience, Queen of Cups is most accurate.  She has been correct for me multiple times.  When I broke up with my ex, she told me he was gone and she does not see contact.  She was correct, he hasn't contacted me.  I once met a guy and we were connecting SO well and he seemed so into me.  She told me nothing will come of this...  I did not see him ever again after that last reading.  She tells you what she sees and in my experience she is usually right. 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 11:08:53 AM »
I find from my experience that most psychics give a time frame of 1-2 months ahead. I've always heard: 2-3 weeks or 2-3 months.

It seems like a lot of these psychics said that he has feelings for you but your experience was different because he said he wants to move on? Which is interesting...does it make you question what he actually told you in person?

Him cheating is not the best way to end a relationship...hmm...it's interesting no psychic picked up on that.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 06:14:46 PM »
World renown love psychic is a total fake. I called him or her out on it in a review and I got 8 emails threatening me to take it down and then finally offered a refund. I didnt take it.  Tells everyone their poi and them will be together happily ever after.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 06:22:18 PM »
World renown love psychic is a total fake. I called him or her out on it in a review and I got 8 emails threatening me to take it down and then finally offered a refund. I didnt take it.  Tells everyone their poi and them will be together happily ever after.

I didnt want to sound bitter but i was looking at this list she posted and i can point out a handful of fakes. Qoc18 is probably the most credible on that list and she only got small predictions right for me but she has a gift. This list looks like a big waste of money to be honest especially terridelights even though she said she didnt connect to her.

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 06:54:16 PM »
i am perfectly aware of that - unfortunately afterwards I realized that many of them were scammers. Only a few were able to validate even just small things, but I wanted to include them all so that other people in the doubt could compare the truth as I said that with what the scammers have told me. Clearly many of them didn't even pickup we were together...

I think I didn't get QOC in a good moment, however I spoke with Lady Persephone today, I was able to get her very quickly.
She saw a number that was the month when we broke up and a Number, let's say X when he might reach out. Not sure it's months or weeks. MissElena was the only one giving me a number until now and it was Xth of August, but I am not too sure about her. According to LadyP it could be x weeks or months. She validated a few spot on things and told me things that reasoned with what I think that he feels and are coherent with his personality, something like he might have regrets but if he takes a decision he just wants to go on that direction, and this is him, definetely. She mentioned the cheating, she was the first one to do so. Mentioned it won't last for them (which does not imply a return) and that she was manipulative. She sounded more positive than QOC overall, told me that somehow he still loves me, but thinks that I need to change things in myself (and this is a good advice). Overall she gave me a good impression and was very motivating.

I have decided to just get a few more readings with top readers and then stop for good, I know it sounds silly, I know :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:51:14 PM by artemisia131 »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 08:01:03 PM »
i am perfectly aware of that - unfortunately afterwards I realized that many of them were scammers. Only a few were able to validate even just small things, but I wanted to include them all so that other people in the doubt could compare the truth as I said that with what the scammers have told me. Clearly many of them didn't even pickup we were together...

I think I didn't get QOC in a good moment, however I spoke with Lady Persephone today, I was able to get her very quickly.
She saw a number that was the month when we broke up and a 4 when he might reach out. Not sure it's months or weeks. MissElena was the only one giving me a number until now and it was 4th of August, but I am not too sure about her. According to LadyP it could be 4 weeks or months. She validated a few spot on things and told me things that reasoned with what I think that he feels and are coherent with his personality, something like he might have regrets but if he takes a decision he just wants to go on that direction, and this is him, definetely. She mentioned the cheating, she was the first one to do so. Mentioned it won't last for them (which does not imply a return) and that she was manipulative. She sounded more positive than QOC overall, told me that somehow he still loves me, but thinks that I need to change things in myself (and this is a good advice). Overall she gave me a good impression and was very motivating.

I have decided to just get a few more readings with top readers and then stop for good, I know it sounds silly, I know :)

Sometimes the top readers are wrong. These ppl have high ratings for different reasons but it dont always mean they are most accurate. Its expensive to find one that really works for you.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 08:11:58 PM »
QOC has a great track record, I would believe her, tbh 😔
I,as well as several of my friends, have read with Persephone and nothing she predicted ever came through. If she did, I’d have like five boyfriends right now.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2018, 09:04:53 PM »
QOC has a great track record, I would believe her, tbh 😔
I,as well as several of my friends, have read with Persephone and nothing she predicted ever came through. If she did, I’d have like five boyfriends right now.

I have found QueenofCups18 highly accurate in an evolving situation for me with a POI -- how he was thinking and would likely act.

That said, the accuracy has been in the short / immediate term - i.e. present and near future. She pretty much nailed how the POI was acting and what he would do in relation to a decision he needed to make (that impacted me), as well as some of the extraneous circumstances that factored in. She didn't look far out, and what she said shifted over time, but that's because the circumstances were also shifting and the person in question was adjusting and deciding.

I guess bottom line, she has worked for me and I trust her with current and near future, but I don't think she sees into the far future so much. One other caution around interpretation. Her interpretation was really good, but not perfect. It all made sense once things played out, but at the time of the reading, sometimes I wasn't sure what she was referring to and nor was she.

Hope that's not too vague to be helpful. If you want more specific info you can PM me.

anything