Author Topic: Predictions  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Predictions
« on: July 14, 2018, 12:45:44 PM »
When I hear people talk about predictions and how some came true and some didn't, I am always wondering if others are getting more predictions more often than I am when I read with psychics. They rarely give me predictions. Yes some will say contact within days, weeks, months, but I tend to forget about those predictions as I don't really take them seriously. I did at the beginning and I was waiting for the prediction to come to pass and it became annoying and then I realized that a prediction like that doesn't mean anything.

So I don't really get predictions from psychics, and when I do, I don't take them seriously.

I mostly read because I want deeper insight.

But it always makes me wonder whether others get more specific predictions like: you will be together with POI in 3 months, etc

Offline Reviewer07

Re: Predictions
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 08:32:51 AM »
In my experience predictions are hit and miss and I can’t say that they come to pass with any confidence and the ones that have seem more luck than anything. I agree they pick up on the now really well at least I think they do but the future... I’m yet to have one be accurate more than20% which is really low given that some claim high accuracy etc. I’d be happy with 50% at this stage but all my notes and research indicate 10% accuracy in general some even less. They blame freedom of will they blame unforeseen circumstances they blame me for being to focused on time lines and so on. Only once has one apologised for being wrong and that was Jennifer Moran from Keen. In fairness to Jennifer she has heaps of clients claiming how accurate she is but for me maybe 1 out 10 times if that.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 05:05:55 AM »
It is a struggle. I had a few give predictions or time lines consistent with one another, but here I wait and still nothing. Absolute silence on the other end.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 06:34:36 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 12:13:39 PM »
It is a struggle. I had a few give predictions or timelines consistent with one another, but here I wait and still nothing. Absolute silence on the other end.

The very very few predictions I was given, I realized with some trial and error not to count on them. At first I would be hanging on to them and then I saw nothing happened so I realized that it's not good to wait for them to happen.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 06:38:24 AM »
I just had another given to me after I wrote a message "my experience with psychics."

It was a random message sent to me by someone that said they read half way through my topic and was able to tap into my situation and was being told to give me the messages and to proceed with caution.

It was completely different than any reading I had before. I did not pay nor asked for it. It surprised me.

The only sad thing, nothing ever comes as to my life and happiness and finding love or the one.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 06:40:15 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 06:41:00 AM »
What is the name of the Psychic? I have searched quite some time

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 11:10:21 AM »
SuziEQ who’s the right psychic or medium who are the ones you found pretty accurate? Please share so that I can stop eating my energy and money.