Author Topic: Decisions  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Decisions
« on: July 14, 2018, 02:06:32 AM »
I found out some really life changing news regarding my poi and i wasnt prepared for it as much i used to call psychics. Very hurtful news that i dont wish to speak on at the moment but i realized as much as  i spent ...it was all for nothing. Sometimes we call these lines or chat to prevent from being hurt or to be prepared. I slowed down calling a few months ago and i would only talk to maybe 3 but not constantly. No one saw this coming but some were close. All my positive predictions would pan out and and even were still coming to be but after yesterday i dont even understand how i can move fwd with this man so i completely cut ties. I never really speak of my personal life here but if i can help one person here it would be all worth it. I made a firm decision to stop calling psychics especially in matters of love. No matter how prepared u want to be ,you have to let life happen and  have a value of self above anything. Im at probably the highest point in my life with all other aspects of my life (great career, stable, finacially secure) but im experiencing the most painful thing i have to swallow as adult. All that money spent didnt help. Even all the positive preditions that occured no one prepared me for this. I ask that everyone be supportive i know i see sometimes there is shade and petty fights here but realize everyone here is going thru or has overcame something and maybe still trying to get pass it. My next relationship i will not look to these psychics but be old school and let life show me their colors instead someone charging me a rate per minute.  Ill post my story soon but right now im not ready to talk about it just yet. Have a good night guys and please keep me in your prayers with anyone else here who needs it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 02:15:18 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline bstalling

Re: Decisions
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 02:51:25 AM »
Hope you feel better soon. But yeah, this is the most common experience with psychics. Not really being useful in the end.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 04:29:36 AM »
Hope you feel better soon. But yeah, this is the most common experience with psychics. Not really being useful in the end.

Exactly !  Thanks so much!!!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 10:40:33 AM »
So sorry. Hope you can put this behind you and move on. Times heals all wounds.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 12:39:34 PM »
I am sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time. :(

The way I try to look at things when they don't turn out the way I expect them to, is that there is a life lesson to be learned. And psychics can't make life lessons go away. So I believe that when there are things that come at us and we don't expect them, then it means that we have to learn something to become stronger, wiser, more evolved, etc.

It seems like maybe this is what is happening for you? I'm not sure. I know it must be difficult to get through. I hope you get on the other side of this stronger and better!

I don't think psychics know everything even when they act like they do.

Sending you lost of positive energy and light!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 01:52:41 PM »
I am sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time. :(

The way I try to look at things when they don't turn out the way I expect them to, is that there is a life lesson to be learned. And psychics can't make life lessons go away. So I believe that when there are things that come at us and we don't expect them, then it means that we have to learn something to become stronger, wiser, more evolved, etc.

It seems like maybe this is what is happening for you? I'm not sure. I know it must be difficult to get through. I hope you get on the other side of this stronger and better!

I don't think psychics know everything even when they act like they do.

Sending you lost of positive energy and light!

I believe so...100% ...thanks alot!

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 02:42:49 PM »
I found out some really life changing news regarding my poi and i wasnt prepared for it as much i used to call psychics. Very hurtful news that i dont wish to speak on at the moment but i realized as much as  i spent ...it was all for nothing. Sometimes we call these lines or chat to prevent from being hurt or to be prepared. I slowed down calling a few months ago and i would only talk to maybe 3 but not constantly. No one saw this coming but some were close. All my positive predictions would pan out and and even were still coming to be but after yesterday i dont even understand how i can move fwd with this man so i completely cut ties. I never really speak of my personal life here but if i can help one person here it would be all worth it. I made a firm decision to stop calling psychics especially in matters of love. No matter how prepared u want to be ,you have to let life happen and  have a value of self above anything. Im at probably the highest point in my life with all other aspects of my life (great career, stable, finacially secure) but im experiencing the most painful thing i have to swallow as adult. All that money spent didnt help. Even all the positive preditions that occured no one prepared me for this. I ask that everyone be supportive i know i see sometimes there is shade and petty fights here but realize everyone here is going thru or has overcame something and maybe still trying to get pass it. My next relationship i will not look to these psychics but be old school and let life show me their colors instead someone charging me a rate per minute.  Ill post my story soon but right now im not ready to talk about it just yet. Have a good night guys and please keep me in your prayers with anyone else here who needs it.

I'm sorry about what has occurred in your personal life. Now is the time to heal your Emotional Self. And 'time does not heal all wounds'; EFFORT does. Your life, as you admitted, is on point (my words). Still, you've never experienced this sort of emotional devastation before. I know why; you need to heal your Emotional Self. You are too powerful and POWER-FILLED to not share your personal energy with another in an intimate manner. Yet know this, whether you do it 'old school' or not, you still have to heal your Emotional Self. She has age-old pain to acknowledge and then release, and then she can release other 'smaller pains' that have attached its energy to your soul. And then more of your power can shine. Please know that I am coming from a place of love and light...and remember who you are...you are 'a strong source of resilient energy' that is very rarely 'still' LOL!!! You better be that Powerhouse that you are and then share that energy with others...you can help one person...you can help many persons...yet firstly, help Self.   ;)  Sending you love, light and truth.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 05:48:30 PM »

I completely understand, am much in the same place. Every other aspect of my life is amazing, but this breakup kicked me in the gut and it's still kicking.

Whatever is going on, I wish you every good thing. Be strong, stay strong. You are worth it.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 07:38:51 PM »
Thats exactly how i feel. A hard kick to the gut. So many positive predictions passed and we were in a good space but after this news i cut all ties to him. Few psychics seen all these good things but not the big bad news. So maybe me backing away is taking my future in my control. Im just over it and over these psychics overall. I have used psychics in my past 3 relationships and i cant say it was a great deal of help. Callin them made me hold on to shitty relationships longer probably instead being my own self and moving on quick like i used to do. But im 30 im still young i will get passed this and theres a man out there for me. I appreciate everyone who reached out i really do thanks u guys!

anything