Author Topic: Binge  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Binge
« on: June 25, 2018, 01:23:41 PM »
This is what happens to me and I feel terrible about it afterwards. I have a bad day, when I think about things and I want some clarity/guidance. I go online and talk to a psychic, someone I talked to before usually because I trust them. What they say to me is slightly confusing and doesn't fall in life with what they said in the past. So I get confused...I questions things and I need more clarity. So I talk to someone else. And that person doesn't help much either. The confusion gets bigger. I find another person. Maybe a new psychic someone I haven't talked to before. They either put me at ease or make me even more confused. Now I am in a web of thoughts: which psychic said the true things?

And then after contacting a few psychics I realize the money spent and my mind is not less confused than before, it's even worse and then I feel bad about myself. I feel lost and confused and I don't know where to turn because what I thought would help me (talking to a psychic) only brought more questions about the situation.

I become like a detective, I want clarity but I am looking for it in the wrong places because I can't verify what a psychic is telling me and if they tell me some information that I haven't heard before, then I have a new thought in my head now to think about...and it doesn't feel good. All the questions, all the thinking is bad.

So this is what happens to me when I go on a "binge". It doesn't make me feel better, it makes me feel worse. And I remember it afterwards but then when I have a weak moment I seem to be repeating this pattern which I need to get out of.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Binge
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 01:40:51 PM »
Oh can I relate!  I can't tell you how many times I got a reading from a psychic I had gone to before, and they tell me something different putting me in a tailspin.  That's why i think now readings are pointless to keep getting until you see actual movement.  I just don't really trust them anymore.

I read with someone on Purple Ocean "Mystic Apex" I think...about a month and a half ago.  First reading, she saw all wonderful things with POI, and picked up a lot of present stuff accurately, or so it seemed. 

I tried her again about a week later (and gave her a bit more info to get some clarity on one other thing) and she COMPLETELY changed the reading from he's a great guy and we are going to be happy, to he can't be trusted.  She was totally misinterpreting the cards she got the second time, so I didn't take it too seriously but talk about a mindf**k.

I was so annoyed!

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 02:46:31 PM »
This is what happens to me and I feel terrible about it afterwards. I have a bad day, when I think about things and I want some clarity/guidance. I go online and talk to a psychic, someone I talked to before usually because I trust them. What they say to me is slightly confusing and doesn't fall in life with what they said in the past. So I get confused...I questions things and I need more clarity. So I talk to someone else. And that person doesn't help much either. The confusion gets bigger. I find another person. Maybe a new psychic someone I haven't talked to before. They either put me at ease or make me even more confused. Now I am in a web of thoughts: which psychic said the true things?

And then after contacting a few psychics I realize the money spent and my mind is not less confused than before, it's even worse and then I feel bad about myself. I feel lost and confused and I don't know where to turn because what I thought would help me (talking to a psychic) only brought more questions about the situation.

I become like a detective, I want clarity but I am looking for it in the wrong places because I can't verify what a psychic is telling me and if they tell me some information that I haven't heard before, then I have a new thought in my head now to think about...and it doesn't feel good. All the questions, all the thinking is bad.

So this is what happens to me when I go on a "binge". It doesn't make me feel better, it makes me feel worse. And I remember it afterwards but then when I have a weak moment I seem to be repeating this pattern which I need to get out of.

This is literally me too. So many of us. I made a pact with a girl i met here. That we would contact eachother before contacting a psychic. Like a buddy system. As this has become an addiction. A costly one at that. Im a firm beleiver after the year ive had that 90% of psychics tell you enough truth to keep you coming back and enough lies to confuse the hell out of you to guarantee you come back. Very few genuinely care. Im glad i found a few but even then it ultimately comes down to money. Its how they make their living so they will most like not stop you from calling. However, their are some who will block you for calling to much. So i guess thats their twisted way of showing they care? We call them because we want instant gratification, clarity, we want to “feel” better and we only end up feeling worse because we know we will need it again soon!! Its a toxic and deadly cylce that only hurts us and our finances over and over again.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:49:02 PM by Qu33n »

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 12:24:10 AM »
I feel you I do the same. I’ve cut a few psychics and reduced the amount I call but I still call weekly and I still spend a fair bit. It’s a cycle I too am struggling with.

anything