Author Topic: Psychics who give you free minutes all the time  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Psychics who give you free minutes all the time
« on: July 12, 2018, 04:59:00 PM »
I am so annoyed with the psychics on keen who keep emailing you with free minutes almost every week. A lot of them I found to be bad and I don't plan to read with them again. So I block them. But it happens so often, which makes me think that this is such a business for them.

I also can't stand the ones who give you updates on their personal lives. I had one psychic I read with and he wrote about 5 or 6 paragraphs about what's happening in his life - changing carpet in his home and other weird stuff that I don't care to know about. LOL ... I had to laugh at some point.

All of this is such a turn off.

Offline CrazyLace - P

Re: Psychics who give you free minutes all the time
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 05:44:39 PM »
LOL! I'm sorry but the psychic who used up your time to talk about his life is hilarious! That is so disrespectful, inconsiderate and selfish of him.

Psychics on Keen, California Psychics and such are all competing for the same client/customer, be aware of that when you call one of those businesses. I worked for a psychic line and met some gifted people (a few) and a lot of scammers.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 07:23:22 PM »
LOL! I'm sorry but the psychic who used up your time to talk about his life is hilarious! That is so disrespectful, inconsiderate and selfish of him.

Psychics on Keen, California Psychics and such are all competing for the same client/customer, be aware of that when you call one of those businesses. I worked for a psychic line and met some gifted people (a few) and a lot of scammers.

Lol, yes that was pretty funny, that guy telling me his business and to all of his customers. Maybe he needed friends.

You worked for a psychic hotline? Can you give some pointers on how to tell the real ones from the scammers? :D

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 02:21:18 PM »
Read the topic I created 'Being Psychic', I attempt to enlighten others on some things to look out for and simply how to choose a psychic/intuitive.

It's really rather easy, you simply can't go into the reading feeling 'awed', nor should you be skeptical, yet be focused. Ask them a question...let them respond...choose in that moment to continue or not. You want to make sure that their response can be somewhat validated - taking into consideration this is intuitive information. If you have a 15-minute reading and all of the information is future-oriented, how do you know this person is psychic/intuitive unless they also shared information that you could validate during the call? You have control.

Here's a tip: If you're speaking with a psychic and she/he says they are clairvoyant and you ask about a relationship and they say 'I feel he's/she's going to come back to you, they just need time, blah, blah, blah"...(probably a lot of good stuff to get you hooked) then you ask him/her, but what are you seeing??? Clairvoyants have visions. You're not paying them for their opinion right? You are paying them to provide intuitive/psychic information.

You see, some 'psychics' will start the session of being psychic, and then they 'relax' and become counselors, therapists, and psychologists. Every one who claims to be psychic is not psychic. Those who are psychic have varying degrees of ability (yet they may not tell you such maybe because they're still in development, maybe due to their financial needs, or perhaps because of their egos). You have control; the client has control. Use it.   8) 

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 02:23:33 PM »
You see, some 'psychics' will start the session of being psychic, and then they 'relax' and become counselors, therapists, and psychologists. Every one who claims to be psychic is not psychic. Those who are psychic have varying degrees of ability (yet they may not tell you such maybe because they're still in development, maybe due to their financial needs, or perhaps because of their egos). You have control; the client has control. Use it.   8)

Yes this is what happens. Many readers do have some gifts but either they have not developed it enough to use it consistently, or they get lazy with it. They start out using a particular talent, like clairvoyance or remote viewing, but they lapse into counseling or giving personal advice. But going by the reviews here, even some of the most genuine and experienced psychics lapse into this too.

You have some very good advice, about knowing the particular talents they have and keeping them focused on using it. I don't think anyone has full control over their own abilities though and so the caller can only do so much to keep the reading on track. It's hard because many will go off track for sure if you interrupt them or try to "control" the reading.

I try to stick with the psychis who are self-aware enough to recognize and admit when they are not connecting. Unfortunately there are many who will just keep going even when they aren't getting any useful psychic information. And obviously some are not really psychic to begin with, or they use readings as a training ground.

Thank you for reading.   :) When one finds a great psychic, they should stick with them. Yet know that some are more spiritual and conscious in the sense that yes, they are psychic, yet they can also give excellent life advice. Some simply introduce 'common sense'. A gifted psychic/intuitive can be consistently intuitive throughout the reading while still enhancing the session with 'other content' - that being Higher Consciousness, spiritual inspiration and comfort, and psychological guidance (assisting with one's thought process). You see, this is what I do. I am not the one to call to see if your mate is cheating UNLESS you want to know why you can't seem to leave a cheater? UNLESS you want to know what is the truth of your Emotional Self so that you can stop dealing with low-level relationships? UNLESS you want clarity on why you're feeling the mate's cheating and can't shake the feeling?  And so I'm trying really hard LOL!! to enlighten people on the various types of psychics/intuitives, as well as their diverse gifts and their levels of ability, as well as the various styles of reading. However, when it comes to 'psychic addiction', I have other feelings. Any 'addiction' is a symptom of something deeper (I feel)...and so that's another conversation.  8)