Author Topic: Being 'Psychic'  (Read 4531 times)

Offline CrazyLace - P

Being 'Psychic'
« on: July 12, 2018, 08:06:02 PM »
I am moved to create this topic so as to enlighten many of you on what 'being psychic' entails. I am not soliciting clients; I am attempting to enlighten, clarify and empower many of you regarding having psychic readings. I am in no way speaking for all psychics or intuitives; I am sharing my perspective, experience, and truth.

I am clairvoyant (have visions), clairaudient (hear voices and sounds), clairsentient (have impressions, 'gut feelings'), claircognizant (have 'inner knowing' - some things I just know), an Empath (can feel what another feels), and a Medium (communicate with those who have transitioned)...now that's a lot to access when giving someone a reading. I don't use tools (Tarot Cards, Runes, Playing Cards, Pendulums, etc.); I read via energy. I have been giving readings for 24 years now. Now, enough of me, let's talk about You.

You want a psychic to tell you what? What you want to hear, because some will. You say you want the truth? Okay then be self-aware and open-minded so that the truth can be relayed to you. Yet be consistent; some clients will ask for the truth but they really want to hear what they want to hear and when the psychic doesn't offer such, they give a bad review, form an attitude, or simply disconnect. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE YOU CALL A PSYCHIC.

DO RESEARCH...because why not? If you are serious about your question, then you should be serious about its answer and so spend the time discovering the psychic/intuitive who has good or great feedback. You may want to make sure they have a lot of feedback (well more than one person LOL!) so that you can have a better view of who they are as a Psychic. Some great Psychics will have negative reviews and feedback due to several factors. 

ACKNOWLEDGE OR NOTE THEIR 'STYLE OF READING'...sometimes clients give a psychic the thumbs down because the psychic was direct and brief, while the client wanted compassion, comfort and hand-holding. Therefore, this has nothing to do with ability, yet everything to do with the client's then-current emotional needs. You may get a psychic who is into animal totems and fairies yet you're just concerned with your professional journey...his/her delivery may sound too far out to offer you any insight into your issue.

NOTE THEIR METHOD OF READING...some use tools, some do not. If you don't want astrology or numerology filtered throughout your psychic reading, then don't speak with an Astrologer or Numerologist. Ask your psychic when you first get on the phone what tools they are using. And make sure you are comfortable with the tools they are using. Some do not like to hear the Tarot Cards being shuffled; some like to know that the Psychic is naturally-gifted, thus no tools should be needed. To each his own...such is life.

INTUITIVE INFORMATION IS THE TRUTH, IT IS NEITHER EMOTIONAL OR LOGICAL...so do not try to process your reading via consciousness (current awareness) or imagination (picturing the visual of what the psychic is telling you). While consciousness may aid in validating some things and affirming others, it can also sabotage the process for remember, you asked for intuitive information not to explain what you already know. Proper processing of intuitive information is key to having a successful reading.

YOU HAVE FREE WILL...so know that you can change the outcome of many things. Nothing a psychic relays is etched in stone, though there are claircognizants who, at times, will relay information that seems to be 'etched-in-stone'. 

NOT ALL PSYCHICS ARE PSYCHIC...so stop acting like they are. If you have a reading, and for all intents-and-purposes, it was completely inaccurate, don't say you had a 'bad psychic reading'; rather become enlightened that some who claim they are psychic are not. You didn't have a 'bad psychic reading'; you had 'an expensive conversation with a stranger'.

ALL PSYCHICS ARE NOT GIFTED EQUALLY...yeah. With that being said, some psychics may be of assistance in specific areas because of their specialties and their deliveries, while some are only good in one specific area. It is best that you not have readings with a variety of psychics primarily for this reason; you are likely to wind of confused, disheartened, broke, frustrated and depressed.

CHOOSE YOUR PSYCHIC...you are in control. There are many psychics out there, if ever you're communicating with a psychic and you feel uncomfortable, disconnect. Perhaps your own intuitive energy is trying to tell you something. You want to make sure that your psychic - someone you are paying for a service and believing to be honest - is someone you feel comfortable with, aside from his/her comments and feedback. Every psychic will not harmoniously connect with every client...and vice versa.

GIVE IT TIME...allow your reading to unfold. I had a client who read with me twice via email years ago. After the third reading, she stopped. A few years later, she sent me an email stating that the reason why she stopped was because the first two readings were on point yet the third one had her confused. It was years later when things were happening that a friend of hers asked her about the reading I had done. She found it and realized that the third reading - that confused her - was accurate and everything that was noted to occur, happened. So you see, give it time. Be patient, yet make sure you are being patient with a psychic that you trust.

BECOME EDUCATED...know what the metaphysical terms mean; know what gifts the psychic claims to have and are using. In the reading, they may share which gifts they are using. For example, they may say, "I'm hearing loud music and then a train..." and you may respond, "Yeah, I live near the train station so I blast my music often to drown out the noise." He/She, in that moment, was being 'clairaudient'. Now, know this: if the psychic has various gifts, he/she is likely to use all of them at the same time. In which case we are interpreting the intuitive information. You see folks, I don't predict; I interpret intuitive information. Also know this: a psychic's own sense of self can damage a reading. If he/she is insecure (lacking confidence), they may choose to omit information from your reading, some may simply sugar-coat it. And, unfortunately, some will lie.

LASTLY, GUESS WHAT PSYCHICS ARE??? PEOPLE!!! So with that being said, stop it. Stop acting like someone who claims to be psychic is someone of power. No, they are simply a person making a claim until it has been proven. And then they are still a person, subject to the human experiences of all other persons, who has a gift (and we all are gifted in some way) that you are utilizing. Choose to not give your personal power over to a psychic or anyone else for that matter. Be careful of placing them on pedestals, hanging on every word, becoming a fan (or fanatic).

Okay, I'm all typed out!! I hope this post is helpful to some of you.  :)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Being 'Psychic'
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 09:34:03 PM »
Thanks for this, can I ask you...  Do you ever find people that you just can't read for? What does that look like? Also, how do you know that you have the person we are asking about with just a first name?

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 11:25:42 PM »
Thanks for this, can I ask you...  Do you ever find people that you just can't read for? What does that look like? Also, how do you know that you have the person we are asking about with just a first name?

You are very welcome.
I have encountered people that I don't want to read for. If someone approaches me and I'm not cool with their energy, I won't read for them. This usually occurs when I'm asked to be a Medium. Some people want to communicate yet aren't ready for the communication. For example, a woman wanted me to keep an argument b/t her and her deceased husband...seriously. His energy had changed, he was apologizing, and she knew I had gifts for she said so. She didn't understand how I could relay such information if I wasn't communicating with her husband. Anyhoo, I told her that I could no longer read for her because she didn't understand that I am simply the 'medium' through which communication was had, that's all. And as an Empath, I can feel what another feels...so I'm feeling her anger and his regret. I felt uncomfortable, like watching two people that you respect have  a nasty argument.

I do decline to do readings for some. My ideal client is one who is self-aware or desires to become self-aware. One who is enduring a spiritual awakening. One who wants to emotionally heal, psychologically transform. My 'soul purpose' is 'to assist in the healing of others'; I do that via my readings. And so I am a Psychic who will not take your money if I have to deal with tense energy. Yet I am one who can make you very mad ('cause I'm telling the truth) and oh so enlightened.   ;)

Regarding knowing a person simply by 'hearing a name': I'm an Empath. I can feel what another feels, so I simply connect with the energy of the person (by whatever name they are called) and explain their motivations and intentions to the client. Now, know that some Empaths claim to be gifted in other areas and are not. They are good at describing people, yet cannot - on a broad level - interpret intuitive information. I am not the best psychic, I don't know that there is a 'best psychic'. I am not criticizing other intuitives or psychics. I am attempting to empower the clients. I love and appreciate mine; I want others to discover their own psychics/intuitives who will love them and be respectful of their situations. 

And know that we all have intuitive energy. I know You are.   ;)

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 11:39:09 PM »
Thanks for sharing! Could you share your website or wherever you are reading at?

Also, would you say you are more of an empath than a psychic that excels at predictions?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 12:11:29 AM »
CrazyLace,  thank you for taking the time to post here.  I appreciate it.

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 12:14:57 AM »
Thanks for sharing! Could you share your website or wherever you are reading at?

Also, would you say you are more of an empath than a psychic that excels at predictions?

You're very welcome!

I don't think I can; I think sharing that is against the Terms of Use, not sure 'cause I did not read them LOL!! I will though. 

I love this question...you had me thinking.   Firstly, I don't 'predict'; I 'interpret intuitive information'...that word makes me uncomfortable in my personal practice. Just me; others are very comfortable with the term. Honestly, it makes me feel as if I'm in control and I am not, God is. I don't have the power to tell you definitively (unless I am being claircognizant) what's going to happen if you quit your job...I can tell you what is likely to happen, what may occur and explain the reasons why you shouldn't quit your job. So I don't use that word...anyhoo, I use my empathy for specific readings or questions; it isn't the dominate gift used during a reading.

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 01:51:52 PM »
CrazyLace,  thank you for taking the time to post here.  I appreciate it.

You're very welcome, thank you for reading.   :)

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 03:39:45 PM »
Hi and thanks for this. Super helpful.

I have a few additional questions, that I think relate to your goal of helping people choose, work with and understand psychics:

1. Timing
I have spoken to a few readers who insist that timing is hard if not impossible, because there is no such thing as time in the spiritual realm. I also know of at least one very gifted reader (Cookie) who frequently confuses past, present and future.  Question: is it true that timing is hard if not impossible, or are some readers simply good at it and others are not?

2. Consistency
It seems a common experience people have is that the first reading with a new psychic is really good, and subsequent ones are disappointing (really vague or wrong). I.e. the psychic seems to really tune in the first time and then not be able to in subsequent readings. This of course makes it hard to find a psychic to truly trust. Any insight into why that happens?

3. The psychic's own self awareness, and accuracy
You mentioned that a) some readers are more gifted than others, and b) some psychics 'relax' and start to give personal opinions into the reading. I think a lot of us have experienced this and it can be frustrating. I wonder why the psychic does that (is it easier to not be tuning in?) and also how to manage it. Do they know they are doing it?

Further to this question, many psychics seem to have a substantial ego and get offended if you question their guidance or correct them. It also seems to me that many psychics have over-inflated their own perception of their gifts. This shows up when the reader insists he/she is right, for example, even when the person being read for can confirm otherwise. Would you say this is true? Are these readers -- even if somewhat gifted -- ones you'd avoid?

4. Energy, desires, outcomes and free will
You talked about readers following energy... to most likely conclusions. Can you talk about the relationship between our desires and the outcomes (possible or actual) that the reader is getting? Specifically, is it possible that a not-so-gifted reader will be mistaking our thoughts and desires with a future scenario? For example, if we are focusing on an individual and hoping that person will come around, is it possible that some psychics will simply be reading that desire and misinterpret it for some kind of reality / outcome ... even if it's not (for example the person in question is not on the same page whatsoever)?

Thanks and I hope those aren't too complicated... Answer what you like or can -- you insight is helpful and appreciated!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2018, 05:01:41 PM »

I have a few additional questions, that I think relate to your goal of helping people choose, work with and understand psychics:

1. Timing
I have spoken to a few readers who insist that timing is hard if not impossible, because there is no such thing as time in the spiritual realm. I also know of at least one very gifted reader (Cookie) who frequently confuses past, present and future.  Question: is it true that timing is hard if not impossible, or are some readers simply good at it and others are not?

2. Consistency
It seems a common experience people have is that the first reading with a new psychic is really good, and subsequent ones are disappointing (really vague or wrong). I.e. the psychic seems to really tune in the first time and then not be able to in subsequent readings. This of course makes it hard to find a psychic to truly trust. Any insight into why that happens?

You mentioned that a) some readers are more gifted than others, and b) some psychics 'relax' and start to give personal opinions into the reading. I think a lot of us have experienced this and it can be frustrating. I wonder why the psychic does that (is it easier to not be tuning in?) and also how to manage it. Do they know they are doing it?

Further to this question, many psychics seem to have a substantial ego and get offended if you question their guidance or correct them. It also seems to me that many psychics have over-inflated their own perception of their gifts. This shows up when the reader insists he/she is right, for example, even when the person being read for can confirm otherwise. Would you say this is true? Are these readers -- even if somewhat gifted -- ones you'd avoid?

You talked about readers following energy... to most likely conclusions. Can you talk about the relationship between our desires and the outcomes (possible or actual) that the reader is getting? Specifically, is it possible that a not-so-gifted reader will be mistaking our thoughts and desires with a future scenario? For example, if we are focusing on an individual and hoping that person will come around, is it possible that some psychics will simply be reading that desire and misinterpret it for some kind of reality / outcome ... even if it's not (for example the person in question is not on the same page whatsoever)?

Thanks and I hope those aren't too complicated... Answer what you like or can -- you insight is helpful and appreciated!

Great questions!! Can't wait to hear the response ;D

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 06:01:32 PM »
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!

1. Timing
I have spoken to a few readers who insist that timing is hard if not impossible, because there is no such thing as time in the spiritual realm. I also know of at least one very gifted reader (Cookie) who frequently confuses past, present and future.  Question: is it true that timing is hard if not impossible, or are some readers simply good at it and others are not? 'TIMING' CAN BE HARD, DEPENDING ON THE PSYCHIC'S LEVEL OF ABILITY, THE CLIENT'S ENERGY (IF THEY ARE BEING READ VIA ENERGY), AND FREE WILL. OFTEN TIMES, WE INTERFERE WITH WHAT IS 'SET TO OCCUR', WHICH MAKES 'WHAT IS SET TO OCCUR' BECOME DELAYED, OR NOT HAPPEN AT ALL. ONE MUST ASK THEIR PERSONAL PSYCHIC IF THEY ARE GOOD AT TIMING, BECAUSE SOME ARE NOT.

2. Consistency
It seems a common experience people have is that the first reading with a new psychic is really good, and subsequent ones are disappointing (really vague or wrong). I.e. the psychic seems to really tune in the first time and then not be able to in subsequent readings. This of course makes it hard to find a psychic to truly trust. Any insight into why that happens? WAS THAT READING THAT GOOD? SOME DON'T KNOW HOW TO ENGAGE IN A PSYCHIC READING. THEY FEEL THAT IF A PSYCHIC IS POSITIVE, UPLIFTING AND SOCIALLY ENGAGING, THAT WAS A GREAT READING. ADDITIONALLY, IT DEPENDS ON THE PSYCHIC'S ENERGY. SOME READ FOR HOTLINES TO PAY BILLS, IN WHICH CASE, THEIR PERSONAL INTENTION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLIENT'S READING BUT WITH THE COLLECTION NOTICES ON THE COFFEE TABLE. THEREFORE, SOME READ ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN DISPOSITION...THEY CAN BE IN A GOOD MOOD AND GIVE GREAT READINGS. THEY CAN BE IN A BAD MOOD AND GIVE A HORRIBLE READING. REMEMBER, PSYCHICS ARE PEOPLE TOO..I SHAN'T IMPLY THAT ALL PSYCHICS ARE HONEST, RESPECTFUL, DIVINELY GIFTED, OR TRUSTING.

You mentioned that a) some readers are more gifted than others, and b) some psychics 'relax' and start to give personal opinions into the reading. I think a lot of us have experienced this and it can be frustrating. I wonder why the psychic does that (is it easier to not be tuning in?) and also how to manage it. Do they know they are doing it? SOME KNOW AND DO IT BECAUSE OF THEIR LEVEL OF ABILITY (WHICH MEANS THEY CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER SO ARE 'CHATTING' WITH YOU AND NOT READING YOU) OR POSSIBLY THEIR EGO ('CAUSE THEY WANT TO FEEL IMPORTANT, FEEL NEEDED, ETC.). PSYCHICS ARE PEOPLE TOO, WE ARE SUBJECT TO THE ISSUES THAT ALL ARE CONFRONTED WITH. JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE THESE GIFTS DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE ARE NOT INSECURE, EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY MIS-WIRED INDIVIDUALS...REAL TALK. I HAD TO ENDURE EMOTIONAL HEALING, SPIRITUAL STRENGTHENING, AND INTUITIVE DEVELOPMENT AT THE SAME TIME...BY MYSELF 'CAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE A GURU, MENTOR, OR BELOVED FAMILY MEMBER WHO SHARED MY EXPERIENCES AND COULD 'ESCORT' ME THROUGH THE JOURNEYS I EMBARKED UPON.

Further to this question, many psychics seem to have a substantial ego and get offended if you question their guidance or correct them. It also seems to me that many psychics have over-inflated their own perception of their gifts. This shows up when the reader insists he/she is right, for example, even when the person being read for can confirm otherwise. Would you say this is true? Are these readers -- even if somewhat gifted -- ones you'd avoid? IT DEPENDS ON THE CLIENT, I WOULD. I AM TRYING TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ('CAUSE SOME WHO READ THIS WILL BECOME CLIENTS) THAT I AM HUMAN AND SO ARE PSYCHICS. NOW, BE HONEST:  HOW OFTEN DO YOU NOTICE A SINGER, ATHLETE, BUSINESS OWNER, LAWYER, ETC. BECOME 'INFLATED' DUE TO FEEDBACK, POSITIVE COMMENTS AND COMPLIMENTS? IT'S A NATURAL REACTION TO BEGIN TO FEEL ONESELF WHEN ONE IS BEING ADORED FOR A SPECIFIC ABILITY OR GIFT.
ALSO, THE PSYCHIC MUST BELIEVE IN THEIR GIFT(S). THEY SHOULD BE CONFIDENT, YET NOT INFLEXIBLE AND AS UNDERSTANDING AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, SOMETIMES THE CLIENT IS WRONG...THEY CAN'T SEE HOW SOMETHING CAN OCCUR AND SO THEY CHALLENGE THE ANSWER. IT'S A CASE-BY-CASE ISSUE WHEN A PSYCHIC GIVES INACCURATE INFORMATION WHILE ON A CALL; I DO ENCOURAGE THE CLIENT TO SPEAK UP THOUGH, PERHAPS A DEEPER INTUITIVE CONNECTION CAN YIELD MORE/ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

You talked about readers following energy... to most likely conclusions. Can you talk about the relationship between our desires and the outcomes (possible or actual) that the reader is getting? Specifically, is it possible that a not-so-gifted reader will be mistaking our thoughts and desires with a future scenario? For example, if we are focusing on an individual and hoping that person will come around, is it possible that some psychics will simply be reading that desire and misinterpret it for some kind of reality / outcome ... even if it's not (for example the person in question is not on the same page whatsoever)? I DON'T KNOW THAT THEY MISREAD THE SITUATION DUE TO THE CLIENT'S FEELINGS, THOUGH SOME WILL TELL YOU THINGS THAT THEY FEEL YOU WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE THEY'VE ALREADY PICKED UP YOUR 'EMOTIONAL YEARNING'. SOMEONE WHO IS NOT BEING RESPECTFUL AND HONEST MAY DO THIS; OR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT GIFTED YET SKILLED AT MANIPULATION MAY DO THIS.

Thanks and I hope those aren't too complicated... Answer what you like or can -- you insight is helpful and appreciated! YOU'RE VERY WELCOME!!!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 06:26:01 PM »
Thanks for this again.

Just to clarify, for #2 consistency, when I said that often a first reading is 'good,' I meant accurate, specific, information that could be validated... I didn't mean to say that it was positive or favourable.

I know I have had a number of first readings where the person seemed exceptionally well tuned-in, only to call that same person again and find they had only vague and general things to say the second time. This even regardless of how much time had elapsed -- it could be soon after or several months. I wondered if perhaps that particular psychic had seen all they could for me....

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 09:47:18 PM »
Thanks for this again.

Just to clarify, for #2 consistency, when I said that often a first reading is 'good,' I meant accurate, specific, information that could be validated... I didn't mean to say that it was positive or favourable.

I know I have had a number of first readings where the person seemed exceptionally well tuned-in, only to call that same person again and find they had only vague and general things to say the second time. This even regardless of how much time had elapsed -- it could be soon after or several months. I wondered if perhaps that particular psychic had seen all they could for me....

The psychic should inform the client upfront if they can't see, feel, hear or receive any information. And sometimes, it depends on the energy of the psychic. Some are great only during certain times of the day, yet won't inform the client because they need the money or the business (for ego's sake). And, depending on the subject matter, the psychic may not be able to receive anything. There could be a variety of reasons, including the client's energy, the client's questions, the psychic's energy, the environment in which the reading is being done, etc.

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 09:33:52 PM »
Addiction to readings?

Maybe you answered this in another post... but how does addiction to psychic readings affect one energy?

I would guess probably not ...good. ...

Would it be the roughly the same as anyone suffering thru a gambling addiction? Or completely different as to one addicted to alcohol and hard drugs? Compulsive vs dependent addiction.

I think you mentioned a deeper root cause contributing... but is there a familiar pattern you’ve seen with people who are prone to this as their predilection?

You see, some people have 'addictive personalities' - they are easily addicted to something (some outlet) that 'fills a void' (or so they think or feel). So there will be those addicted to drugs, alcohol, sex, work, food, drama, etc.
And then there are those who have deeper 'reasons' for connecting with psychics. Some simply are lonely, needy, misunderstood (or feeling so), rejected (or feeling so)...and none of this is wrong or some sort of criticism. Yet in being such a way, as social beings, we will reach out to whomever just as a survival effort...and what better way than in a capacity where you can pay by-the-minute and someone's always available??? Especially if the 'capacity' is 'satisfying'. I'm a strong believer in going to the source to fix the problem so there is an underlying reason as to why some become addicted to psychics specifically. This is just MY belief/awareness, I never intend to offend anyone.

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 09:50:38 PM »
I have been reading for 4 years with various psychics and mediums.  Not all psychics are mediums but all mediums are psychics (sears).

I have seen people on this forum be disappointed time and time again from the disappointment of readings not coming true or happening how they are told.  However, I also think there is an issue with the instant gratification of readings and that is also down to the choice in reader.  People want an instant reading, therefore will call KEEN, CP etc etc and end up with an EMPATH who is not able to see, feel, hear, touch the future.

They go back time and time again because this EMPATH could tell what is happening NOW and if the EMPATH can tell them what is happening now then they must be good.  Time after time I have seen this.

Also, we need to realise that these readers (not the empaths but more often the really good store front psychics) give a prediction and immediately if the time/date is wrong they are appalling, rubbish, no good and they come back on the forum and dismiss everything they have said.

I have around 5 readers I would say are amazing, have predicted amazing things and some not so amazing.  However, I also have learnt that sometimes we are given dates that although we think and the psychic thinks that date is NOW, IMEDDIATE do not be surprised if these dates are the next month or even the next year.

For instance, one reader who I loved many years ago made a prediction one March, he told me that I would throw a tantrum and do something at the end of May early June.  NOTHING, did not happen I forgot about it. Happened the following year.  Others have happened the exact month, date but 3 years later.

More recently reading with someone who I have recommended predicted dates during the month of June, readings I had in June.  Those dates are now incredibly relevant in JULY.  It is not their fault, it is how it is translated.  It is how we translate and they translate.  Basically many people don’t listen to the detail, they listen and hear what they want to hear and will continue to ring the same EMPATHS time and time again because the it is instant gratification rather than waiting an booking with a really good psychic.

I am not being derogatory to anyone here, just trying to teach from my experience.  Many of the psychics on telephone lines are absolute con artists not on purpose but they don’t have the skills they say they do.  It is guess work.

Just a note to remember, if any of these psychics can give explicit detail to the date, time, events then they would be able to predict winners of elections, deaths of famous people, horse racing, football matches and use their skills to that end not to tell us when Joe who we met last week is going to ring us.

I love how you expressed your Self...relayed this content.   :)  And I agree except to the last paragraph.  ::)  A gifted intuitive/psychic may give you eerily accurate details pertaining to situations that are not 'intimate to you', yet cannot interpret intuitive information relating directly to you (as in your marriage, family unit, personal passions, etc). Some gifted (key word being 'gifted') psychics are better with impersonal interaction while some are better at personal interaction. I personally believe it has to do with the energy needed, used, and available. The thing is, some gifted psychics don't know this (or for some reason won't honor it) and try to do everything for everybody. Unawareness can be expensive.  :-\

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 04:16:32 PM »
Why does psychics always get the outcome wrong? And cause people so much pain at the end but still able to do there job every days.

anything