Author Topic: One year since my first reading  (Read 5651 times)

Offline scarlora

One year since my first reading
« on: June 25, 2018, 06:43:48 PM »
Long story short- I got dumped by the father of my 3 kids over a year ago. We were together 13 yrs and  I just had the 3rd kid.  It was a complete surprise to me, he couldn't even give me a reason why, just that he wasn't happy and something had to change.  We rarely fought and had good chemistry and a lot of fun together.  Honestly, we still do and we hang out a lot together with the kids, so I don't get it. 

My first reading one year ago was with someone my aunt recommended.  She did say that my ex would be back but I would have met someone new by then.  She described this new person in terms of how he was emotionally, not really physical appearance.  She said she didn't think I would meet him online and that he worked in security or military.  I did date a guy who worked for security, but I actually met the guy she was describing on Tinder about 4 weeks later than she thought I would, in November last yr.  We are still together.  You can PM me if you want this psychic's name.  She isn't very detailed but she has been correct on several things. 

I think I started on Keen around October of last year when I found this board.  Didn't want to waste money on bad psychics, just wanted to pay top dollar for the best.  HA.  So here is how the rest shake out- 

Don't see my ex coming back any time soon (though they have said maybe further in the future):
Advisor Neal
Scott Angel
QofC 18-  (Scared me the first time I read with her but was very nice second time i called her and said, he does love you but he's not ready to come back)
Miss Ann- flipped from the first reading with her (bitwine)

Say yes my ex will come back but timeline has passed:
Yona Farrell
Kisha
Abundant Visions
Jade 8928
Whitelightangel-  She wowed me with a couple things - remote viewing and perhaps even reading my thoughts, but crap for predictions

Say yes but did not give timeline or gave later timeline:
Kara Jane
Barbara 4642
Cookie
Sweethearts tarot
Micah
Karma Warrior
Tara (CP)
Blessid (CP)
Kelly Callaghan
Friend Sue
Source Power
Irish Donna
Lady Jenna
Sincerity
Rune Mistress (bitwine)
Angel Mystress (bitwine)
Tarot by Penelope

Weren't sure:
White Dove Healing
Kate Marquez (not sure if she was trying to tell me no with out saying it?)
Ness21
Mondez (bitwine)
LadyP

Most of the Keen calls were fairly short, around 5-10 minutes. 

Here are my favorites that i have used more than once:
SourcePower
Lady P
White Dove Healing
my off platform reader I read with every couple months or so now

I really feel like psychics are accurate empaths but no one really can predict things well.   I've read a few times about other things and psychics seem to be more accurate on topics other than relationships.  My last reading (concerning my ex) was with LadyP a couple weeks ago and I haven't really had a desire to read about him again.  I don't get readings on my current boyfriend, things are solid.  Maybe my ex will still be back ( i see him almost every day), but my love for him just isn't there anymore. 

Offline sawthelight

Re: One year since my first reading
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 08:11:18 PM »
Long story short- I got dumped by the father of my 3 kids over a year ago. We were together 13 yrs and  I just had the 3rd kid.  It was a complete surprise to me, he couldn't even give me a reason why, just that he wasn't happy and something had to change.  We rarely fought and had good chemistry and a lot of fun together.  Honestly, we still do and we hang out a lot together with the kids, so I don't get it. 

My first reading one year ago was with someone my aunt recommended.  She did say that my ex would be back but I would have met someone new by then.  She described this new person in terms of how he was emotionally, not really physical appearance.  She said she didn't think I would meet him online and that he worked in security or military.  I did date a guy who worked for security, but I actually met the guy she was describing on Tinder about 4 weeks later than she thought I would, in November last yr.  We are still together.  You can PM me if you want this psychic's name.  She isn't very detailed but she has been correct on several things. 

I think I started on Keen around October of last year when I found this board.  Didn't want to waste money on bad psychics, just wanted to pay top dollar for the best.  HA.  So here is how the rest shake out- 

Don't see my ex coming back any time soon (though they have said maybe further in the future):
Advisor Neal
Scott Angel
QofC 18-  (Scared me the first time I read with her but was very nice second time i called her and said, he does love you but he's not ready to come back)
Miss Ann- flipped from the first reading with her (bitwine)

Say yes my ex will come back but timeline has passed:
Yona Farrell
Kisha
Abundant Visions
Jade 8928
Whitelightangel-  She wowed me with a couple things - remote viewing and perhaps even reading my thoughts, but crap for predictions

Say yes but did not give timeline or gave later timeline:
Kara Jane
Barbara 4642
Cookie
Sweethearts tarot
Micah
Karma Warrior
Tara (CP)
Blessid (CP)
Kelly Callaghan
Friend Sue
Source Power
Irish Donna
Lady Jenna
Sincerity
Rune Mistress (bitwine)
Angel Mystress (bitwine)
Tarot by Penelope

Weren't sure:
White Dove Healing
Kate Marquez (not sure if she was trying to tell me no with out saying it?)
Ness21
Mondez (bitwine)
LadyP

Most of the Keen calls were fairly short, around 5-10 minutes. 

Here are my favorites that i have used more than once:
SourcePower
Lady P
White Dove Healing
my off platform reader I read with every couple months or so now

I really feel like psychics are accurate empaths but no one really can predict things well.   I've read a few times about other things and psychics seem to be more accurate on topics other than relationships.  My last reading (concerning my ex) was with LadyP a couple weeks ago and I haven't really had a desire to read about him again.  I don't get readings on my current boyfriend, things are solid.  Maybe my ex will still be back ( i see him almost every day), but my love for him just isn't there anymore.

Lady P was always kind of wishy washy with predictions..she told you she wasn't sure? 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 08:37:18 PM »
Don’t you just love the  not sure ones!

Offline scarlora

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 08:45:31 PM »
First reading with Lady P, she told me how he felt and thought and she said, do these things if you want to bring him back.  Second time, basically said the same thing.  Third time said, nothing you can do anymore, he has to hit rock bottom. She told me not to completely give up because it could happen, but not in the "immediate future"

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 09:01:19 PM »
ROFL at the "not sure ones"...then why the f am I calling you bitch?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 09:02:43 PM »
Don’t you just love the  not sure ones!

Ha I think by the time I read with them I realized psychics cant predict accurately anyway. 

Offline scarlora

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 03:12:32 PM »
Finally got through to Cookie again and she said the same thing about my ex would come back around but I wouldn't be too trusting of him.  I would have some choices to make.  This was all in a general reading, I didn't ask questions.  At this point I think it's going to happen but in like 3 years when I absolutely do not care anymore.