Author Topic: Zitta on CP  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Car_fanatic

Zitta on CP
« on: July 12, 2018, 06:34:22 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with her as of late? I had called her 3 times and finally I said I'm done. She has great reviews about predictions and actually boasts that she enjoys giving accurate timelines. The 3rd time I called her was to tell her that all she had predicted did not happen and she said things are taking longer than she thought and that, "I have never had client tell me that the outcome didn't happen". I ask now because she has fewer new testimonials about how accurate she is and her queue is still always full or almost there.

Offline journalmuse

Re: Zitta on CP
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 07:24:31 PM »
I read with her when I very first started getting psychic readings on CP but nothing she said happened. Like so many, her timeframes came and went.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 07:36:47 PM »
I read with her when I very first started getting psychic readings on CP but nothing she said happened. Like so many, her timeframes came and went.
Did what she say happen at all? Long after the time frames? Me, I was dependent on the timing b/c I know what the outcome will be. Just not when.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 07:38:59 PM »
Someone who claims that everything she predicts is a liar and can't be trusted,

Has anyone had a reading with her as of late? I had called her 3 times and finally I said I'm done. She has great reviews about predictions and actually boasts that she enjoys giving accurate timelines. The 3rd time I called her was to tell her that all she had predicted did not happen and she said things are taking longer than she thought and that, "I have never had client tell me that the outcome didn't happen". I ask now because she has fewer new testimonials about how accurate she is and her queue is still always full or almost there.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 09:16:30 PM »
Did what she say happen at all? Long after the time frames? Me, I was dependent on the timing b/c I know what the outcome will be. Just not when.

Nothing she said has happened. It still could I guess, but her timeframe predictions came and went about two years ago.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 09:27:35 PM »
I read with her 4-5 years ago, and she was totally wrong.