Author Topic: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?  (Read 27065 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2019, 08:23:52 PM »
Really sorry to hear that Flora, breaks my heart how they can be so right for one person and not for someone else. She told bff for a long while that poi would be ready for love again on a certain date, but JR also said something wasn't right with him. He was ready just when JR predicted and the horses ass reached out to someone else! She was heartbroken but continued to read with her tho and it all came to a better place in time with him. Bff was the reason I read with her and my experience was mostly good. I'm not big on recommending any of them, because everyone has really different times with the same reader. Can you message me?

Thanks so much... sure I will when I get a chance.

Offline sequoia

« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2019, 07:47:51 AM »
is she as good as cookie or yona?
Never read with Yona yet but I read with Cookie two times and choose Jessica Rae now because she has the edge on overall accuracy from the readings I've had with both. Jessica Rae won't do readings more than 3 x year maximum, Cookie will read for you whenever you get through to her. They're both really good readers and it comes down to personal likes/dislikes and what kind of a reading experience you have on that day.

Offline sequoia

« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2019, 07:57:44 AM »
is she as good as cookie or yona?
Never read with Yona yet but I read with Cookie two times and choose Jessica Rae now because she has the edge on overall accuracy from the readings I've had with both. Jessica Rae won't do readings more than 3 x year maximum, Cookie will read for you whenever you get through to her. They're both really good readers and it comes down to personal likes/dislikes and what kind of a reading experience you have on that day.
Urgh, just checked my notes and I did read with Yona a long while back. Some things she predicted did pass with different timeframes than she said. Made a note that she seemed genuine. Cannot believe I forgot I read with her. I liked her but she obviously did not make a big impression on me  :-\

Offline sexyp

« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2019, 01:39:13 PM »
thank you

Offline cake101

« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2020, 01:17:46 AM »
Any updates on Jessica? I read with her on bitwine. And was kinda disappointed in the experience. I asked about what she saw for feelings and thoughts with poi towards me and got nothing... Literally nothing. Just ohh he's in a grey gloom and not thinking or feeling about anything and that was it and that he needed professional help before anything can happen. Has anyone else got this type of reading with her before?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2020, 06:28:12 AM »
she was awful for me too

Any updates on Jessica? I read with her on bitwine. And was kinda disappointed in the experience. I asked about what she saw for feelings and thoughts with poi towards me and got nothing... Literally nothing. Just ohh he's in a grey gloom and not thinking or feeling about anything and that was it and that he needed professional help before anything can happen. Has anyone else got this type of reading with her before?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2020, 05:16:41 PM »
I really didn’t get the sense that she gifted or if she was, it was not very obvious.  All cryptic generic stuff that either didn’t make sense or couldn’t be confirmed.  Her predictions were “well if you do these things this way and maybe not do these things this way” mumbo jumbo.  Just Generic advice that could technically be correct regardless of the outcome.  I Have a hard time believing she’s been better than any of the big hitters frequently mentioned here.

Offline cake101

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2020, 06:56:47 PM »
Yeah I honestly feel like I wasted 60 bucks. I'm like sure it made sense but she couldn't tell me anything about how he felt about me as he wasn't feeling anything in that particular moment. So I was like your only able to tell me literally what he is thinking now. No thoughts on the past or how he felt last week

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2023, 03:04:22 AM »
Bump

Any recent readings with Jessica Rae? She recently started coming online on Bitwine. Previous reviews are so mixed, sounds like she can be a hit or miss.

Offline Angiegrace18

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2023, 10:50:41 AM »
She had details for me that no one could have known.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2023, 08:07:00 PM »

Bullshit. Or you're gullible

Offline Angiegrace18

« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2023, 11:02:29 PM »

I’m sorry you’re sour. It’s  a beautiful day, wishing you Peace.

Offline jackY

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2023, 01:36:44 AM »
Sorry, but you've never posted on this thread for this advisor and then come up with this over the top language. Yah.... I call bullshit, too-and that's what gives me peace :)-.

I’m sorry you’re sour. It’s  a beautiful day, wishing you Peace.