Author Topic: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?  (Read 26490 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2018, 07:06:03 PM »
See that's why I don't want anymore readings lol..who wants to hear that they won't meet anyone for years?  It's probably BS, but who need that running thru their head.

candiednut

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2018, 07:38:56 PM »
I got a negative reading as well. Said someone would come back but it was negative. Then said she didn't see another man for me for years lmao :( then she said she couldn't read on my situation with my ex and a third party because .... I forget the wording she used, but basically said it'd be looking into their business and that's unethical. Yet I see other reviews where she looked into it. One prediction was supposed to happen a few weeks ago and it hasn't (it was negative) but that's the only prediction she made so I'm not sure.

That's ridiculous. Just sign up for every dating site there is, go to dating events or even sign up for match-making services...I GUARANTEE you you will meet someone, and someone you like too. Unless you look like Sasquatch

Offline star1

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2018, 08:31:42 PM »
I got a negative reading as well. Said someone would come back but it was negative. Then said she didn't see another man for me for years lmao :( then she said she couldn't read on my situation with my ex and a third party because .... I forget the wording she used, but basically said it'd be looking into their business and that's unethical. Yet I see other reviews where she looked into it. One prediction was supposed to happen a few weeks ago and it hasn't (it was negative) but that's the only prediction she made so I'm not sure.

That's ridiculous. Just sign up for every dating site there is, go to dating events or even sign up for match-making services...I GUARANTEE you you will meet someone, and someone you like too. Unless you look like Sasquatch

Lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »
Totally off the wall lmao I feel like sometimes Aries Intuition does this as well, me and her just do not click. Jessica Rae told me that ex and I were "married" in a past life and that he was a "Roman solider". I cracked the hell up, you just know when someone is feeding you bullshit and THAT WAS OBVIOUS

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2018, 11:57:25 PM »

OMG OMG. I just saw this and my hand is over my mouth. Great TY

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2018, 11:44:30 PM »
Her prediction was wrong for me (thankfully)

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2018, 05:04:34 PM »
Yes. I have an update. She delivered so much false hope that I am still stunned at the story she spun. She validated the present, but in a way it was vague. She also provided a very detailed timeline that was to begin mid-Sept. with contact, declarations, etc. It was not a fairy tale, but it was so detailed and "real."

What stopped me in my tracks with her was that I asked a final question, but just worded it slightly different. It was, if I don't reach out 1st will he still?" And she was like, "well its 50/50 shot." I had just spent $200 talking to her in not my best state of mind, and she switched up the reading. All of it. I asked her what if I hadn't asked that question? She responds with "that is a great question."

I really liked her at first. I liked it wasn't a fairytale. But re-phrasing my question just altered all of it and she didn't tell me there would be a difference? Then I felt more confused and she tells me not to reach out when I am frantic and she can do some healing for me. Believe me, I wanted it...and even paid for it. But she WOULD NOT re-read my question again. Only said she is not God and her guides are sensitive and what they said they said even though it is now 50/50.

Well I did make contact with my POI and he did respond within hours. But nothing else occurred. No meeting, no loving thoughts, no beginning of a relationship. Just silence again that has stretched now into 7 weeks.

I know this cycle is part me so I do not act alone on this path. Nor apply 100% blame to the psychics alone. But she, in particular, is smart and manipulative. I had trapped her. Not on purpose, but it happened and she knew she couldn't just say she was wrong. That one hurt. As I read most of the good experiences. She was an expensive mistake.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2019, 03:32:19 PM »
what is her personal website please or where else i can find her

Offline sequoia

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2019, 06:08:41 PM »
I read with her on her private site because getting onto Psychic Access was not happening! From memory JessicaRaePsychic.com, maybe .org?  I had a good experience with her but it’s like all of them, they can be great for one person and not for someone else. From her reviews on here and the other honest sites, she seems to hit more than miss on the important stuff and that’s likely as good as you can get! I really like Mattie on CP too but cannot afford her any more. As per Chelle, I do know Jessica Rae is ethical, if question changes and that changes the outcome, she tells you and gives percentage liklehood. I read with her because BFF had a good reading with her couple years back, she asked if POI would reach out, got a high percentage that he would within 10 days. Then she asked if she reached out what would happen and answer changed to a low percent. She didn’t reach out,lol. He reached out day 9 and had been fooling around (again!) but he had a turnaround moment and has not done it again. Will never know, but BFF believes if she had reached out, he would likely been unreceptive and bluntly honest and she would have blocked him for sure. They’re still together, no more cheating. That said, there were some things she did not predict right for bff but overall a good reading.

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2019, 06:26:27 PM »
I read with her on her private site because getting onto Psychic Access was not happening! From memory JessicaRaePsychic.com, maybe .org?  I had a good experience with her but it’s like all of them, they can be great for one person and not for someone else. From her reviews on here and the other honest sites, she seems to hit more than miss on the important stuff and that’s likely as good as you can get! I really like Mattie on CP too but cannot afford her any more. As per Chelle, I do know Jessica Rae is ethical, if question changes and that changes the outcome, she tells you and gives percentage liklehood. I read with her because BFF had a good reading with her couple years back, she asked if POI would reach out, got a high percentage that he would within 10 days. Then she asked if she reached out what would happen and answer changed to a low percent. She didn’t reach out,lol. He reached out day 9 and had been fooling around (again!) but he had a turnaround moment and has not done it again. Will never know, but BFF believes if she had reached out, he would likely been unreceptive and bluntly honest and she would have blocked him for sure. They’re still together, no more cheating. That said, there were some things she did not predict right for bff but overall a good reading.
Read with her on Psychic Access and her own website. One of the best out there, does not waste time and is accurate a lot of the time. She gave me excellent free reiki a couple of times for my stress! Told me to date and enjoy myself but the one for me would be a couple of years out. She was correct. Message me if I can help  8)

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2019, 06:34:58 PM »
@sequio---thank you i just booked a session with her. its $75 for 15 mins... and its on jan 11th...i hope she is right fingers cross

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2019, 07:36:32 PM »
@sequio---thank you i just booked a session with her. its $75 for 15 mins... and its on jan 11th...i hope she is right fingers cross
Read with her on Psychic Access and her own website. One of the best out there, does not waste time and is accurate a lot of the time. She gave me excellent free reiki a couple of times for my stress! Told me to date and enjoy myself but the one for me would be a couple of years out. She was correct. Message me if I can help  8)
@ishapraka... that sounds like a lot. The chat readings used to be $100 for like a half hour?!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2019, 07:44:37 PM »
@ishapraka... that sounds like a lot. The chat readings used to be $100 for like a half hour?!

Wish she had worked for me. Completely trusted her early on when I started getting readings and she was so wrong for me. It broke my heart.

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2019, 08:01:31 PM »
Really sorry to hear that Flora, breaks my heart how they can be so right for one person and not for someone else. She told bff for a long while that poi would be ready for love again on a certain date, but JR also said something wasn't right with him. He was ready just when JR predicted and the horses ass reached out to someone else! She was heartbroken but continued to read with her tho and it all came to a better place in time with him. Bff was the reason I read with her and my experience was mostly good. I'm not big on recommending any of them, because everyone has really different times with the same reader. Can you message me?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2019, 08:10:50 PM »
is she as good as cookie or yona?

anything