Author Topic: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?  (Read 26813 times)

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2018, 07:10:15 AM »
I read with Jessica on click4advisor, same person right?

sounds like a different Jessica, does she look like this and has an english accent: www.jessicaraepsychic.com  ?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 07:50:03 AM by JonesCDee »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2018, 02:42:03 PM »
I tried Maggie yesterday (I had funds in the account and she seemed like she had good reviews), and I feel I didn't really get a solid answer from her.  She was very nice, but kind of like well I see this happening IF he does this, but if he doesn't do this, then I don't see it happening.  I was so confused..if you are a psychic, shouldn't you be able to tell me if it will happen or not, or if he will take this action (revealing his feelings and his issues)?  Like it seemed like double talk to me.

I wasn't impressed, I was kind of left with no real direction.  I do think she has an ability, but only for the present (she did get something right about present situation)...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 02:45:38 PM by sawthelight »

candiednut

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2018, 02:48:29 PM »
How do you check your relay your that site?

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2018, 03:10:50 PM »
Is anyone else having problems with calls cutting off every 2mins on Psychic Access? Its driving me crazy !

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2018, 03:37:01 PM »
I tried Maggie yesterday (I had funds in the account and she seemed like she had good reviews), and I feel I didn't really get a solid answer from her.  She was very nice, but kind of like well I see this happening IF he does this, but if he doesn't do this, then I don't see it happening.  I was so confused..if you are a psychic, shouldn't you be able to tell me if it will happen or not, or if he will take this action (revealing his feelings and his issues)?  Like it seemed like double talk to me.

I wasn't impressed, I was kind of left with no real direction.  I do think she has an ability, but only for the present (she did get something right about present situation)...

Maggie got a few things right as far as predictions but I've just started talking to her so we will see. I'm kinda in the situation where he needs to get over feeling one kind of way to make movement, but it's not something I can control so. But she does see him getting over it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2018, 03:43:42 PM »

Maggie got a few things right as far as predictions but I've just started talking to her so we will see. I'm kinda in the situation where he needs to get over feeling one kind of way to make movement, but it's not something I can control so. But she does see him getting over it.

yea she couldn't give me an answer one way or another, she just was giving me hypothetical scenarios.  Was very disappointing.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2018, 04:41:54 PM »
How do you check your relay your that site?

They email it but ALWAYS goes to my spam, check there

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2018, 04:44:54 PM »

yea she couldn't give me an answer one way or another, she just was giving me hypothetical scenarios.  Was very disappointing.

Shes been pretty good for me, they all have their bad days tho

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2018, 04:45:56 PM »

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her.

Well we're all curious now. Who are you referring to and what site?

Jacklyn from Psychic Access. I speak to Isadora too, but mainly for what's going on in the present. She's crazy accurate with facts and what's going on currently. Don't know about predictions yet. Jacklyn good with predictions.

Psychic Access has been my main site for a couple of years, it is low key and very dated but the readers beat anyone I found on PS, Keen or CP and the prices are good. Discovered it after a favorite CP reader moved there. Recommended it to friends and family, all had pretty good experiences with different readers. Have given more details of my experience in other posts, but this is my overview:

Jacklyn - excellent reader, most predictions have panned out (70%) gives good advice and is no-nonsense,only online a few hours a week and always busy but ask her to relay you, then you have a link to contact her to come online for you if you book her outside of her schedule (so will Jessica and Seraphim)
Isadora -  good reader, good to talk to, no predictions panned out but excellent on present
Maggie - very good reader, lovely lady, 60% predictions panned out
Jessica - my go to, 85% predictions panned out for past 18 months, lovely lady, ethical and gives a damn, excellent all round reader best I have found, English, reminds me of Yona (Farrell) but has been more accurate for me with timelines and desccriptions,will say if she does not connect
Miriam (no longer there) - was on CP as one of the $13 a minute readers, excellent reader and good predictions, a really good all-rounder, great sense of humor and very kind, timeframes off but predictions were good, about 70% hit rate
Amy[/u] - also on PS - no connection with her, nothing panned out
Isthmus - excellent reader, not really about predictions with her, although the ones she has given were spot on most of the time (80%), timing is off a bit but outcomes were as predicted and weeks or months out, not years.
Kitty - really good, I like her alot, she's an old fashioned reader, realiable and no frills. I go to her if Jacklyn, Jessica or Magiie are not online
Seraphim - she is new but really good, not so experienced but has got the gift, only read with her recently, so not sure how she is with predictions, got alot riight past and present

Ive read with most of them there before I found my go to. PM me if you need any details on the site. Hope this is a help. ;)

Kitty IS really good, and a nice lady. Really happy to have helped. I forgot to mention Lili. Ive read with her a few times, and I have 2 friends who she is their go to. Very kind and gentle. Very few things she said panned out for me, but thats just me, I know others have a really different and good experience

Hope it helps to repost this here

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2018, 08:12:58 PM »
Is it me or does Jessica keep raising her prices?

Offline maggie214

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2018, 09:52:30 PM »
In response about her raising her prices, this is what bothers me.  She has (in the past) cancelled readings with me a few  times and then and asked me to rebook, but when I go to rebook, the only readings she offers are hundreds of dollars.  If she was just knocking it out of the park, I would do like $150 reading every 6 months, but these prices are not manageable and I just cannot pay them. Just disappointed because I liked her and her level of detail, although none of the predictions have come to pass yet and timelines provided have passed. Just last week I went to book with her after not speaking to her in over a month and I could only book like a $200 reading.  That's just not a good use of funds in my opinion.  Can't do it.

Offline user5942

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2018, 04:47:34 PM »
Me. I was disappointed. I asked if she could describe the "new man" she saw coming into my life...literally gave me 0 information because the guides "were not showing her". Also went into a bunch of generic stuff like my ex was a past life connection and meant to show me what I want / don't want....she also wants you to send questions before she completes her readings, which are sent through email (at least the one I chose). Very sweet woman, but is safe with her delivery that it could apply to anyone

candiednut

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2018, 05:08:17 PM »
She gave me a negative prediction (business related) that did not happen! woo hoo! I think she tends to lean in the negative so she could sound realistic.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2018, 06:40:41 PM »
I got a negative reading as well. Said someone would come back but it was negative. Then said she didn't see another man for me for years lmao :( then she said she couldn't read on my situation with my ex and a third party because .... I forget the wording she used, but basically said it'd be looking into their business and that's unethical. Yet I see other reviews where she looked into it. One prediction was supposed to happen a few weeks ago and it hasn't (it was negative) but that's the only prediction she made so I'm not sure.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2018, 06:48:37 PM »
I read with her back in August. She gave me a negative reading as well.

anything