Author Topic: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?  (Read 26740 times)

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2018, 06:14:43 AM »
This is Emma Janes website: https://www.emmajaneashley.com

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2018, 06:42:57 AM »
Not sure what you mean by aware, lol?!

I'm aware I read with her for over a year on PA and on Lifereader  ;) She has good reviews both places going back quite a ways. I'm guessing it would be possible to write them all herself, anythings possible  ::)

I only said on Bitwine it looked that way.
Not saying or implying all her reviews are from herself, it does make me wonder why you are so defensive  ;)

There are countless average or even fake readers that have thousands of 5* reviews, it doesn't mean anything anyways.
By being aware, I mean don't be fooled by a reader (or her friends) creating multiple accounts to create extra hype while moving onto a new website, good PR tactics, but that doesn't mean they are an extraordinary reader like the ones that people tend to trust on here.
Time will tell  ;)

Yep, that is true. My big prediction from her not rolling out till 2019, guess Im defensive because I hope its gonna pan out, dont wanna even think it could not  :-[

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2018, 02:51:51 PM »
God she so expensive on bitwine..no thanks.   

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2018, 03:44:27 PM »
I read with Jessica on Psychic Access for a little less than a year, last year. She was my favorite as she did not sugar coat, and it seemed like the things she picked up on were very specific. She saw a good outcome for late last year. Unfortunately the opposite happened. It was such a hard time for me because I was sure what she was seeing was correct and what was to come. When I reached out to her after things did not happen as she saw she said that the person I asked about missed a time shift that was supposed to go one direction but he chose a different direction. She then said it wouldn't be a good outcome for us at that point. Thankfully she was wrong about it being a bad outcome as well.

I then sent her an e-mail stating how her and my other trusted psychic Jacklyn were wrong, she wrote me back saying something along the lines that I'm growing. I haven't spoken to her again since. I tried calling her once months after, but she didn't answer my call, which may be for the best anyway. I spent so much money on these ladies. They sure tested my faith in any psychic and though I still read and many have been right in picking up specific things, my experience with Jessica has at least helped me not be as surprised if things do not turn out like they see. I'm trying not to read as much and when I think of my experience with her has helped me think twice before I call any psychic.

As much as I like the ones I do now, I honestly wouldn't put my hands in the fire for any of them.

Who do u suggest then pls ?

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2018, 03:47:21 PM »
can someone pls give me her bitwine link? Thanks.
I tried to read with her today and she didnt connect and refunded me. Not happy.
Maybe i should try her again if u all feel she didnt connect during the first few sentences

Why do you need her link if you already tried once today? More on my previous reply...
I would be aware of this reader.

I agree with montauk. This just happened to my sister for the second time with her and she was really upset. If it didnt connect leave it, there's likely a reason. JR is still my best reader but I know shes not for everyone and she says if she does not connect. Try Jacklyn or Kitty on PA? I posted their private details before, or try the site but it's having worse problems than usual, I could not connect again this morning about an hour ago.. PM me if you cant find them. I've had alot of luck with Emma Jane's predictions recently, maybe try her. Others here have tried her and had good results, there's an Emma Jane thread.

Thanks. I just read with her.She connected with my present so much i was in shock. However she advised me to speak to my poi today . I did and things went bad somehow. Not sure if my prediction would still hold. Will see

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2018, 05:23:52 PM »
you just spoke to her? Uh huh

lmao

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2018, 05:33:27 PM »
I read with Jessica on Psychic Access for a little less than a year, last year. She was my favorite as she did not sugar coat, and it seemed like the things she picked up on were very specific. She saw a good outcome for late last year. Unfortunately the opposite happened. It was such a hard time for me because I was sure what she was seeing was correct and what was to come. When I reached out to her after things did not happen as she saw she said that the person I asked about missed a time shift that was supposed to go one direction but he chose a different direction. She then said it wouldn't be a good outcome for us at that point. Thankfully she was wrong about it being a bad outcome as well.

I then sent her an e-mail stating how her and my other trusted psychic Jacklyn were wrong, she wrote me back saying something along the lines that I'm growing. I haven't spoken to her again since. I tried calling her once months after, but she didn't answer my call, which may be for the best anyway. I spent so much money on these ladies. They sure tested my faith in any psychic and though I still read and many have been right in picking up specific things, my experience with Jessica has at least helped me not be as surprised if things do not turn out like they see. I'm trying not to read as much and when I think of my experience with her has helped me think twice before I call any psychic.

As much as I like the ones I do now, I honestly wouldn't put my hands in the fire for any of them.

Thanks Stargazing. Not sure if this is like the situation shes been seeing for me, but there are similarities. If your OK to say (PM me if you would like that better) are things good now with your poi?

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2018, 05:46:58 PM »
 Thank you  :) Your post helped but im likely overthinking it  :o. Likely the phone system problems on PA when you tried again, not sure they can refuse calls there. Ashamed to say if they could refuse calls there, she likely would have refused mine a few times, lol!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2018, 07:57:20 PM »
Oh, when I called her it showed as "call me" I attempted to call 2 times, then after the second attempt her button switched to "offline" so I may be wrong, but I think she just didn't want to talk to me.

Not sure. I had the same thing happen in the past few weeks with other readers on PA.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2018, 10:29:46 PM »

Thanks Stargazing. Not sure if this is like the situation shes been seeing for me, but there are similarities. If your OK to say (PM me if you would like that better) are things good now with your poi?

I meant i read with her. Sorry to ask but what is funny?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2018, 09:21:39 PM »
I had a very specific prediction from Jacklyn for last night (it was what would occur at an event) that did not happen lol

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2018, 09:35:10 PM »
I had a very specific prediction from Jacklyn for last night (it was what would occur at an event) that did not happen lol

Thats such a bummer. Did you mean a prediction from Jessica or Jacklyn? Got alot riding on this horse, and wanna be sure lol!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2018, 09:46:17 PM »
Jacklyn. I didn't know where else to post and others were discussed here. Sorry lol

Offline calibabe

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2018, 06:50:12 AM »
I also did not get a favorable reading.  Darn.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2018, 06:52:49 AM »
I read with Jessica on click4advisor, same person right?

anything