Author Topic: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?  (Read 26503 times)

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Trying to find Jessica Rae - Psychic Access?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2018, 02:25:33 AM »
I like her a lot! She’s my number 1 go to! I think out of all psychics I’ve used, she’s the most accurate for me and my situation.

She is still the best I've found so far, and I've tried a few the past couple of weeks

Offline mignnone

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2018, 03:09:11 AM »
I used the six free minutes too and she didn’t give me a good outcome either

I did the free 6 minute reading with her.  She was accurate on past and present.  Didnt even need to give names.  She didnt give me a good outcome for either of my situations, but I still liked her.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2018, 05:59:25 AM »
Most accurate psychic by far for me has been Jessica on Psychic Access, she's also been accurate for 2 friends. I read with her for about 14 months every few months. She was right about an ex, go his first letter and description. Gave me a warning that he would come back and bother me, which I thought, and said, was bs. She said in 6 weeks, in 6 weeks he came back and got really nasty a lot of times and I had to get a restraining order. I was unemployed on my first call to her, she described the company logo shape and color, dates I would get an interview, first letter of person who would reach out to me and timeframe when I would start. All correct. She reads energy lines and is really honest about how they can change. Neither of my friends enjoyed their readings because she does not sugarcoat and they're both in tricky situations. She told one that he would not leave his wife as he had promised for nearly 2 years, but he was going to just pull back in March (reading was June/July 17) and not contact her again. That is exactly what he did. She told my other friend that her on and off relationship was not going to change, he was saying all the same things but nothing had changed and she had a choice to go around with him again or to save herself the hurt. She's good at tuning in and lifting you up, she also gets past and present really well. She predicted a bathroom flood which happened a day after my reading with her, she said her guides were telling me to find where to turn off the water for my apartment! She was wrong about a couple of things, she said I had a dog, gave me his name 'Lazy' and description, but that was a dog I had growing up. She said I would get an award for my start-up business in September, but that came and went. She is really lovely and really aware of the time to get in as much as possible. She predicted I would start my own business on the side and that it would grow steadily until I could support myself with it by end of 2018. Have not reached that point yet but it is growing. She was also consistent that I would meet a new longterm partner, she described how he looks, around April 2019 through my business...I'll keep you posted on that one! Latest prediction for a contract also happened last week - she gave me day they would call and that they would give me the rate I asked for, no negotiating, also gave me the location of the company (city). Had my sister call her but she said she was not getting a clear connection and gave her a refund.

I had a few people message me about their readings with Jessica Rae on PA and private. I don’t want to share details from other peoples readings without permission, so I’m reposting some of my reading history with JR to answer some of the questions. Also to have other people add their readings and experience if they want to, so that people can get other opinions and answers, not just mine.
It is also OK to private message me or ask questions here. This is just to open things out wider now more people here have read with her and have their different experiences.
Plus I got nothing new to say because she wont read with me right now  (per my other posts  :-[  )   :'(

Anyone else OK to post their experience?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:27:04 AM by JonesCDee »

Offline jas

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2018, 12:10:41 AM »
I just had a 20 minute reading with her from her website.  She started out trying to connect with me and the first few things she threw out didn't seem to fit, but as she talked on she started hitting on pieces that were dead on accurate.  As she got past and present very accurate.  As for predictions, I will have to wait three to six months to see if they come to fruition. I will let you know.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2018, 01:19:00 AM »
I just had a 20 minute reading with her from her website.  She started out trying to connect with me and the first few things she threw out didn't seem to fit, but as she talked on she started hitting on pieces that were dead on accurate.  As she got past and present very accurate.  As for predictions, I will have to wait three to six months to see if they come to fruition. I will let you know.

Lol, that happened to me too with JR but those first few no hits ended up fitting. The first time I had to fight her to stay on the call because she felt we didnt connect and she wanted to stop and refund

Am really curious, did that happen for you too that they fit or were they just duds? She reads differnt for everyone.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2018, 10:04:56 AM »
She's on bitwine too

Offline jas

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2018, 11:14:59 AM »
The first thing she picked up on was an estranged daughter.  Well, my mother died 10 years ago, and while it wasn't the best relationship we certainly weren't estranged and I have no children so this just didn't fit.  Second thing she picked up on was a true love to from the past but there were religious symbols surrounding it.  I am not religious nor is anyone from my past so she was starting to waffle on whether or not we were connecting.  Fortunately, she stayed with it and after that, she started getting things correct.  Once we got up to the present day and she was talking about the man I am dating, I told her he comes from a deeply religious family and has an estranged stepdaughter.  She felt certain that was it and that it just came up early in the session.

I am very concerned with the reading she gave me - told there would be a deep disappointment with my job.  This prediction has left me very concerned and somewhat depressed as if impending doom is coming.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2018, 07:26:03 PM »
Oh no! Really sorry to hear that hope it all turns out :(

Thanks for the detail, I know shes direct with stuff.

Hope there was some good news for you too  :-\
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 07:59:07 PM by JonesCDee »

Offline jas

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2018, 02:24:53 AM »
I appreciate her directness and in no way hold it against her.  I am sure I will read with her again.  I am glad to have the knowledge beforehand if there is trouble ahead.  That is what I am paying her for, to let me know the good and the bad.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2018, 05:21:46 AM »
can someone pls give me her bitwine link? Thanks.
I tried to read with her today and she didnt connect and refunded me. Not happy.
Maybe i should try her again if u all feel she didnt connect during the first few sentences

Offline montauk

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2018, 05:23:16 AM »
Her (few) reviews on Bitwine really look like she wrote them herself..lol or it's just me, but I would be aware because it seems like the reviews are creating hype with some ridiculous details..

Offline montauk

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2018, 05:24:28 AM »
I tried to read with her today and she didnt connect and refunded me. Not happy.
Maybe i should try her again if u all feel she didnt connect during the first few sentences

Why do you need her link if you already tried once today? More on my previous reply...
I would be aware of this reader.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2018, 05:48:02 AM »
Not sure what you mean by aware, lol?!

I'm aware I read with her for over a year on PA and on Lifereader  ;) She has good reviews both places going back quite a ways. I'm guessing it would be possible to write them all herself, anythings possible  ::) Not sure how she would get the PA diehards to review her without serious cash changing hands tho  ;D

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:00:12 AM by JonesCDee »

Offline montauk

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2018, 06:08:43 AM »
Not sure what you mean by aware, lol?!

I'm aware I read with her for over a year on PA and on Lifereader  ;) She has good reviews both places going back quite a ways. I'm guessing it would be possible to write them all herself, anythings possible  ::)

I only said on Bitwine it looked that way.
Not saying or implying all her reviews are from herself, it does make me wonder why you are so defensive  ;)

There are countless average or even fake readers that have thousands of 5* reviews, it doesn't mean anything anyways.
By being aware, I mean don't be fooled by a reader (or her friends) creating multiple accounts to create extra hype while moving onto a new website, good PR tactics, but that doesn't mean they are an extraordinary reader like the ones that people tend to trust on here.
Time will tell  ;)

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2018, 06:11:55 AM »

Why do you need her link if you already tried once today? More on my previous reply...
I would be aware of this reader.

I agree with montauk. This just happened to my sister for the second time with her and she was really upset. If it didnt connect leave it, there's likely a reason. JR is still my best reader but I know shes not for everyone and she says if she does not connect. Try Jacklyn or Kitty on PA? I posted their private details before, or try the site but it's having worse problems than usual, I could not connect again this morning about an hour ago.. PM me if you cant find them. I've had alot of luck with Emma Jane's predictions recently, maybe try her. Others here have tried her and had good results, there's an Emma Jane thread. 

anything