candiednut

x
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:23:34 PM »
x
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 09:25:35 PM by candiednut »

Offline maroonlight

Re: Sonika's Guidance
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 09:44:57 PM »
She gave me a negative outcome, but what she said was not accurate. She said there was a lot of blame and anger in my situation which is not true at all.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 10:32:47 PM »
She gave me a negative outcome, but what she said was not accurate. She said there was a lot of blame and anger in my situation which is not true at all.

I don't mind them not getting the details right if the outcome is right..did it seem like she was just guessing though? Was she right about anything else? Her testimonials seem sooo detailed...but that could be fake too who knows.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 01:47:44 AM »
That was the only detail she gave me. I wouldn’t bother try her again. Seemed like she was guessing because I told her it was an ex.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 06:47:49 AM »
I read with her and she was good, got a lot right but seems to go on the side of the negative more than I like. She was right that I my ex was cheating on me and lying to me, and she got his description and my state of mind at the time. Definitely worth a try

candiednut

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 10:47:34 AM »
I read with her and she was good, got a lot right but seems to go on the side of the negative more than I like. She was right that I my ex was cheating on me and lying to me, and she got his description and my state of mind at the time. Definitely worth a try

Thanks for sharing.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 04:31:21 PM »

Some readers are always negative if you tell them it is an ex, simply because it is the most realistic outcome that could happen instead of giving you a fairy tale that is so far out of reach it doesn't seem possible. The lying and cheating is a general statement that could apply to many situations, and it's also not that easy to verify if the person was doing things behind your back that you didn't know about.

The anger and blame is also a general statement but it has no connection to reality in my situation because we did not break up over a fight or argument, but he just didn't feel ready to have a serious relationship because he has been going through a lot of other things in his life.

Offline freddiesgirl

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 04:31:10 AM »
I've had 2 readings with Sonika and thought I'd put in my 2 cents in a more detailed review here that you all might find more useful. Her reviewes on her site are definitely the real deal. I can tell you that they are def not fake becuase I've been able to spot a few of them lol from my sisters and the friends we have referred to Sonika knowing about their situations though she does seem to do a good job in hiding private details when she posts them. Out of the 7 predictions she made for me across 2 readings I had for myself, 6 of them came true and one of them wasn't completely a miss but it wasn't completely spot on. For my mother's reading, I remember Sonika made 4 future predictions and all of them came true across 2ish years! I also know Sonika's readings with me were very detailed and her testimonials make sense to me, they are quite rich or hint at specific details. My sister discovered Sonika and then recommended her to me and our other sister and we've passed on the recommendation to freidns here and there. I've gotten only 2 readings covering love, a relocation to a different state, my divorce, reconciliation with an ex boyfriend, and a job promotion situation from Sonika and 3rd for my mother especially because well I only needed help and advice from a professional 2 times thus far since my sister told me about her, but Sonika's predictions for me were spot on even more than 1 year after she gave one of her predictions, it came out to be true!! She's able to see long term predictions with amazing insight. It's hard to believe that she would just tell a client 'blame and anger' are the answers to your question or why you are going through what you're going through, because I remember in my readings with her a couple of 'bad' or negative answers have come up from her, and she provided wisdom and comforting advice on how to handle any potential negative outcomes and understandings. Sonika definitely comes off wise beyond her years to be honest and has some very interesting deep spiritual information too, and so I really wonder if some of the reviews here about her are legitimate and clean of an agenda and desire to misrepresent of hurt Sonika unnecessarily, someone who probably has never done anything to hurt or harm the people reviewing. You really can't knock someone out without giving them a try first, and so I take some things on a forum like this where anyone can post anything and skew from the truth of a professional with a grain of salt.   The plus side to her is also that Sonika's prices are actually cheap, so you won't really lose out on a lot of money if you give her try once or twice. She's as genuine and fair as they come in my opinion. I think also Sonika has an air of really caring for her clients and does her best to provide comforting bits of wisdom when the reading calls for it based on what my sisters have told me about their readings with her.

I think reviews on this forum here would be more helpful if they were more detailed and balanced about psychics. Let's be honest, the reason most people go to or 'rush to' psychics is because well they are going through negative stuff or hard stuff in their lives....so you got to be ready to face any news about negative outcomes. You have to be mentally and emotionally mature enough to want to hear the good and bad and how far you really have to still grow and mature or wisen up about life. In my experience Sonika didn't really always give out bad news or negative predictions to me though in my two readings; it was a mix and she even predicted by sister's pregnancy spot on in december 2017! That's a very positive event. I think she's got more of a balanced slant than a negative one. The reviews on her site seem to indicate a mix. Also, we should all remember that no psychic is 100% right, it's not a science folks. It's a try an attempt, and sometimes there are hits and misses. They can misread energy and I know I've tried quite a few! I have a strong feeling that Sonika though tries her hardest best to be as accurate as many times as possible and considerate too more than any other psychic I dealt with in the past ~20 years lol and I've dealt with handfuls. (Yes I'm old lol!!) She puts out a lot of spiritual information out too and definitely Sonika comes off wiser beyond her years in my experience. Hope this one helps ya'll!

candiednut

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 02:05:48 PM »
@freddiesgirl you write like Sonika

Offline freddiesgirl

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 05:19:35 PM »
Geeeeez, can't a person just write something here without having so much suspicion thrown at them!!?? Gosh the world is so untrusting lol. It's like so many people on this forum are out to hurt those who support psychics and get what they do. Anyways, I don't really care.... those who try Sonika and other good psychics will know she and they are pretty good psychic coaches. Have a good day and stay happy :) :)!

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 05:22:46 PM »
Geeeeez, can't a person just write something here without having so much suspicion thrown at them!!?? Gosh the world is so untrusting lol. It's like so many people on this forum are out to hurt those who support psychics and get what they do. Anyways, I don't really care.... those who try Sonika and other good psychics will know she and they are pretty good psychic coaches. Have a good day and stay happy :) :)!

you have one post and its raving about this reader. Also, if you're just a client, why would you get so triggered by ONE negative review (which is not even that negative lol)

Offline freddiesgirl

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2018, 05:31:52 PM »
I didn't actually get triggered maam. My review is not me being trigered it's me just trying to add something of value to my 'go to psychic' at this time. I just meant to post a review that was a little more useful fuller and gives more scope to my experience with this psychic. And I only started on this site becayse honestly i saw someone mention this psychic reviews site on FB. And I thought I'd look up Sonika to see if she's on here since she's my 'go to psychic' or at least the person i keep in mind if I need another reading again. I was curious to see. And when I read the reviews that were already here I thought I would pitch in with what I thought would be a review that offrs a little more than 1 ro 2 sentence reveiws. Anyays, everyone's experience with each psychic is diffferent and I'm sure some will love sonika, others not soo much. I just wanted to pitch in my 2 cents as I said in my review. I still think Sonika is worth a try her prices are cheap and you don't really lose out on much if you end up not liking here. [Darn! people are sooo ready to 'attack' and assume these days. We see it all the time!]

you have one post and its raving about this reader. Also, if you're just a client, why would you get so triggered by ONE negative review (which is not even that negative lol)

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2018, 06:02:22 PM »
@Freddiesgirl. I understand you're new to this forum and are new to the atmosphere.  With that being said, there are a lot of psychics and their followers who post raving reviews about them on here just to get people to read with them.  Automatically, if one is new on here and raving about just one psychic, people are going to get suspicious.  I am in no way saying that you are being malicious and doing this, however, please analyze it from a different angle.  Most of us on here have tried on average about 5 or more.   I have my favorites, but even then i don't speak with them often as to let things happen.

Please don't take offense.  Peace.

Offline freddiesgirl

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2018, 06:25:32 PM »
Thank you. I get it makes reasonable sense. Anyways ill be sure to post more reviews if I get another reading. I used to use psychics more often in my 30s and 40s like psychic dale, imeralda in a chat room mostly and psychic calibere when I moved to ny in 2010 for a shorter while. No offense taken and thx for a reasonable welcome!

@Freddiesgirl. I understand you're new to this forum and are new to the atmosphere.  With that being said, there are a lot of psychics and their followers who post raving reviews about them on here just to get people to read with them.  Automatically, if one is new on here and raving about just one psychic, people are going to get suspicious.  I am in no way saying that you are being malicious and doing this, however, please analyze it from a different angle.  Most of us on here have tried on average about 5 or more.   I have my favorites, but even then i don't speak with them often as to let things happen.

Please don't take offense.  Peace.

Offline dfalcone1

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2018, 01:17:11 AM »
Gave Sonika a try tpday after her testimonials onsite. She picked up on the situation with my exboyfriend and I very quickly, and when I asked when he would contact me again because its been almost 7 months now since I hear from him  she said before end of this month August. When I was in my phone reading with her he texted me!! lol bizarre ...freaked me out lol. waiting for the other predictions to play out. She was really nice when she spoke to me and came off compassionate when I was about to cry about my on off ex situation.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:18:49 AM by dfalcone1 »

anything