Author Topic: Angel Light  (Read 1770 times)

Offline star1

Angel Light
« on: August 21, 2018, 11:47:03 AM »
Has anyone got any good reviews of Angel Light ?

I tried her recently, as so many people rated her to me. She started off my reading really positive until I mentioned how long it'd been since contact with the ex and she changed to very negative about my situation from then on. She also asked many questions throughout the reading like where the ex worked, hair colour, how tall he was which with her gift is what she's renowned for being good at, so I was kinda deflated and disappointed with her. Also at the fact that I don't know if her reading was genuine as she got so negative the moment I mentioned how long it had been. Everyone I talk to swears by her and some things she picked up pretty well but I had to guide her and answer her questions she asked me. She's a nice lady, though.

Offline Illumin8

Re: Angel Light
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 12:28:28 PM »
Is this the same Angel Light on michelle knight or psychic sofa?

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 08:52:20 AM »
Is this the same Angel Light on michelle knight or psychic sofa?

No she's got her own personal site and is on Gail Keenan psychics

Offline dfalcone1

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 05:22:26 AM »
Has anyone got any good reviews of Angel Light ?

I tried her recently, as so many people rated her to me. She started off my reading really positive until I mentioned how long it'd been since contact with the ex and she changed to very negative about my situation from then on. She also asked many questions throughout the reading like where the ex worked, hair colour, how tall he was which with her gift is what she's renowned for being good at, so I was kinda deflated and disappointed with her. Also at the fact that I don't know if her reading was genuine as she got so negative the moment I mentioned how long it had been. Everyone I talk to swears by her and some things she picked up pretty well but I had to guide her and answer her questions she asked me. She's a nice lady, though.

The trick is not to give them too much information.....psychics shouldn't really ask all those questions. that's the client's part! it also wastes a lot of time in the reading minutes.