Author Topic: Phone vs chat  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Phone vs chat
« on: July 11, 2018, 01:45:19 PM »
Do you prefer to do phone readings or chat readings?

I have never done a phone reading with a psychic, only chat readings. For some reason I am nervous to do phone readings.

Offline Car_fanatic

Re: Phone vs chat
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 02:17:39 PM »
So in the beginning, I preferred phone readings and now I am quite enjoying chats. I mostly use chat when I need a quick pick me up and I'm at work and unable to talk. It usually happens to me about once or twice a month. If someone comes highly recommended and is only available through one form, I will still try them out. Zadalia is chat only and she admitted she was confused with the influx of information and that's why I told her that I had asked if she did phone calls for that reason. Lotus of Love does both but I see most people getting chats. I have only communicated with her on the phone and will continue to as she is super sweet and friendly and the calm demeanor helps.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 03:01:03 PM »
I always preferred phone when I used Keen...for some reason, I feel not as connected with chat.  I stopped using bitwine too for the most part because it's only chat based.  I like purple ocean better because of the video format feature.  JMO

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 03:30:13 PM »
I always preferred phone when I used Keen...for some reason, I feel not as connected with chat.  I stopped using bitwine too for the most part because it's only chat based.  I like purple ocean better because of the video format feature.  JMO

I felt the same. When an advisor would offer both but only be available to chat, I would often email them asking if there was a better connection over phone vs. chat. I tried chat and those who did chat only, did pick up on the current situation quite accurately which gave me faith in the whole chat system.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 04:18:00 PM »
I preferred phone and now I only do chat ... for all the reasons mentioned. We do already have several threads on this... it is interesting.

If anything though... I must ask what age range are you guys?

18-25?
26-30?
31-35?
36-40?
40-45?
46-50?
51-55?
56-60?

Because... this may be marketing ploy for “millennials” and Not just millennials or a ploy, per say ...but catering to the times of technology. People (and younger people) in general do prefer more of this inner dialogue with no filter other than their phone and with instant gratification... I think chat does that... and if you’re on keen, there’s now ping. And if you want to argue you’re not in the millennial trap - well psychic reading in all provide a false illusion of just that! It provides instant gratification answer. In era where the internet is a pocket answer away or just a click away.

But I have to seriously sometimes stop myself and ask does said psychic actually know the answers just like that, just like Siri or google? -ugh I’m lying to myself if I honestly do believe that... but then continue with the lie and chat anyways.

On a side note - my phone broke and so I had to depend on work computers but couldn’t look up well keen... and now that I went thru withdrawal without a phone... I’m so happy to be with my phone again. Let’s never brake up again.

I also fall in the 30-35 age group... and prefer chat

I'm in the 30-35 range but I do prefer to talk to someone. Sometimes things get confusing over the net, just like they would when you text a friend. I use psychics for insight and not predictions and that's why I think I have maintained a positive attitude through my tribulations and have not been too down overall by what psychics says when they loosely throw out timelines. I do believe I have empath abilities but only towards certain people such as my POI. Psychic readings help me get to the next stage and the next stage by keeping me optimistic and passing the time, all while still being in positive contact with 'X'. My situation is quite complicated.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 06:13:10 PM »
I think you can get equally good readings with phone or chat, I like chat for the convenience and privacy, but I do think you probably get more "bang for your buck" on the phone - only because people can be poor typists. I know I'm not paying by the minute for someone who types 20 words a minute to answer my burning questions.