Author Topic: Bitwine—Rachel Marie  (Read 41605 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Bitwine—Rachel Marie
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2018, 05:02:24 AM »
I have read with her a total of 4 times ...

Each time she says that the next contact will be from him saying how excited he is to see me and make plans to see each other ...

This has yet to happen . She nails the present but I don’t know , I’m scared to pay for another reading as she’s not cheap and for her to say the same thing , just keeps pushing the timing back

Have u asked her the same question abt the same person each time? How close together were the  4 readings?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2018, 12:17:57 PM »
Same person each time ,

Readings were a couple of weeks in between.Contact prediction would pass ( not the face to face part ) and then I would ask her again when things seem to go wrong and ask for help lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2018, 01:19:57 PM »
I don't remember if she asked me date of last contact, she might have, but she def got the outcome wrong in my situation.  It's been over a year since I read with her and she saw a relationship forming in 3 months lol.

She also didn't pick up something MAJOR about the situation when I read with her, which should have been a warning.

Offline nightime

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2018, 04:26:00 AM »
Oddly for me, she prediction a bunch of people entering my life. She even described each of them. That was a big wow. But...nothing she said happened. She is a sugarcoater for sure. I have one last prediction from her that's supposed to happen by the end of the year. Highly doubt it now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 10:47:38 PM »
Any new updates on her?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2018, 05:50:37 AM »
I read with her recently and still waiting on predictions. anyone read with her recently, any predictions come to pass?

Offline moonstar

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2018, 10:41:56 AM »
I too have read with her recently and interested to know if anyones predictions have come to pass?

I read with her recently and still waiting on predictions. anyone read with her recently, any predictions come to pass?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2018, 01:56:18 PM »
She was wrong for me, nothing she said came to pass! The only one who has ever worked for me was miss Ann BUT only the present stuff. Future was wrong (unless it still hasn’t panned out lol but it doesn’t look like it will)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2018, 08:41:53 PM »
the last time I read with e bunch and it seems like all of them got the outcome right, including Rachel Marie. so that one time could be a fluke. Ive tried her the second time and outcome is still pending. Though I must say the first time around she was absolutely right about how everything would go down, and her timeline was off by maybe a week or two.

I think these readers can get a thing or two accurate but hitting it on the nail each time or majority of the time is what I wanna know, thats why I am wondering if Rachel is one of those legit readers. keep us posted pls.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2018, 12:38:43 PM »
I had a reading with her in Nov or last year.  When i reread it everything she said pretty much played out.  I just had another reading with her last month and predictions are for late Nov into Dec.  She didn't seem like a sugar coater to me but i guess everyobe is different.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2018, 07:04:16 PM »
I’m sorry to hear that. Do u have favorites whose predictions have panned out?

I read with Rachel Marie twice and both times things did not resonate. She was nice and contact predication happened just not at the right timing as she said but i don’t fault psychics based on timing. But the rest of the reading was like a big OK...I don’t know maybe it’s me, but most fan favorite psychics on this forum just seem off with me? Am I alone in this - i don’t think it’s because it’s a not what I want to hear scenario-  but as I’m actually living through the situation and experiencing the things that are happening, it’s hard to hear someone tell you all your positive feelings and efforts will lead to an end.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2018, 07:42:24 PM »
Its funny because i was kind of the opposite,  going in for a reading to hear that i was wasting my time so that i can finally close the chapter.  The couple that would say that it was over were completely wrong and even the reading itself was off.  I think i just wanted a kick in the butt to move on.  Even if he longers in my energy.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2018, 06:52:13 AM »
Does she have a private site? I can never catch her on bitwine

Offline wishes215

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2018, 09:21:40 AM »
Does she have a private site? I can never catch her on bitwine

She does but it’s not active. I am not sure who created it because I once bought a reading on there and she never responded. Set an alert on bitwine and u’ll catch her. She is on almost 5-6 days a week.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2018, 10:05:31 AM »
I have but I always seem to be too slow by a few seconds lol. I'll keep trying

anything