Author Topic: Bitwine—Rachel Marie  (Read 42164 times)

Offline Apalm831

Bitwine—Rachel Marie
« on: July 11, 2018, 05:42:07 AM »
Any results with her?

candiednut

Re: Bitwine—Rachel Marie
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:18:33 PM »
50/50 - right about some wrong about a lot too

ladya

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 12:54:05 PM »
She’s been pretty good for me so far. Her timing can be off at times but what she said has come through. I feel like she’s better at overall direction and outcome rather than small predictions. At least has been my experience.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:58:31 PM by ladya »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 10:27:32 PM »
What she has said about the present is absolutely spot on for me.... the first contact prediction and second one came to pass, but actual meeting up timeframe has yet to occur... I had another reading this weekend and she said within 7 days.... so I'll keep you posted.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 03:05:55 PM »
Update,past 7 months after a breakup and she says there will be a connection from x middle of July and she’s the only one predict the exactly timing!middle of July..
Early morning receive message from x and confession.
But I already move on with my life and happier now,therefore his confession is nothing to me!
I only realise she was right when I read back old transcript of all psychic I go for and she’s the one gave me a correct prediction.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 08:47:31 PM »
Face to face contact hasn't occurred

Offline happyorange

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 10:54:28 PM »
Her love prediction didn’t come true for me but she nailed it for career. Spoke to her two years ago. She could see the bad gal friend of my ex boss and said that I won’t be working with them anymore. So true. I’m now happily working on projects I like

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 12:36:38 PM »
Shes my fave personality wise and I've been with her for years :) predictions are 80 to 90 percent, in the last year or so and with this current guy 90 to 95. For me, anyway and she even recognizes we have a rare connection so I wouldn't expect that.

Shes had some misses just things that weren't shown but her accuracy with me is great. Most recently she's predicted my guy coming to visit (long distance) while we are on a break or working in things and since he hasn't done that in the past I thought yeah right. Will he booked the trip. And hes coming next month. She also predicted a pregnancy that sadly didn't come to term and always had something about two engagements, well once the first one was broken off it became clear why she kept getting two.

So yeah.  Shes hard to catch though.  And I didn't want to write this because of that lol.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 02:26:42 PM »
Rachel Marie was a total fairy tale BS reader for me.  I think she tells everyone they have a special connection.

ladya

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 03:20:16 PM »
Rachel Marie was a total fairy tale BS reader for me.  I think she tells everyone they have a special connection.

i've seen transcripts between her and others and she does tell people he/she is not the one. so she does deliver bad news. she's never been fairytale with me so idk. I like her a lot personally.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2018, 03:23:52 PM »

i've seen transcripts between her and others and she does tell people he/she is not the one. so she does deliver bad news. she's never been fairytale with me so idk. I like her a lot personally.

glad to hear she doesn't tell everyone that!  that's good. I had her tell me that about a POI from last year that nothing ever transpired with and I read a few of her transcripts to someone else so I figured she sugarcoated a lot.

ladya

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2018, 04:21:38 PM »

glad to hear she doesn't tell everyone that!  that's good. I had her tell me that about a POI from last year that nothing ever transpired with and I read a few of her transcripts to someone else so I figured she sugarcoated a lot.

yah. everyone has their own experiences with readers :/

Offline montauk

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2018, 06:00:54 AM »
I have been reading with Rachel since Feb., she had been off on timing sometimes but spot on other times, what she said does come to fruition though, my situation has been progressing as she sees.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2018, 06:19:07 AM »
she asked me when the last contact was because she said it helps her give timelines if she sees any during her reading.
She was bang on about my POI's nature with just a name, NO dob. she was right about the outcome and her timing was off by a week which she herself said could happen.

She has always right about whats next, which was not a fairytale reading. Anyone know how far ahead she sees?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2018, 11:01:48 PM »
I have read with her a total of 4 times ...

Each time she says that the next contact will be from him saying how excited he is to see me and make plans to see each other ...

This has yet to happen . She nails the present but I don’t know , I’m scared to pay for another reading as she’s not cheap and for her to say the same thing , just keeps pushing the timing back