Author Topic: Free will?  (Read 6480 times)

candiednut

Free will?
« on: July 10, 2018, 11:05:38 PM »
The thing is, if freewill can drastically change the prediction (like from POI marrying you to not ever talking to you again just because POI exercised their free will in not calling you on the day the psychic said they would), then how is it that some psychics from long ago were able to predict world events that happened thousands of years later??

Offline Newlife

Re: Free will?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 02:17:28 AM »
I think it's a scam when they day free will!!! I believe in making choices but a good reader should see if they are reading ahead.

The thing is, if freewill can drastically change the prediction (like from POI marrying you to not ever talking to you again just because POI exercised their free will in not calling you on the day the psychic said they would), then how is it that some psychics from long ago were able to predict world events that happened thousands of years later??

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 02:42:04 AM »
Agreed If a psychic giving prediction I will have to do as they said or it won't come true? If you don't known how I'm going to act or do how can you tell how the other person going to act or do too. Even if you do as they said like many other in here it your bad energy or yes free will. He change his him, after that they will block you.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 03:04:57 AM »
It's hard to say, but I do believe regardless of what readers say yes we do have free will and life is not set in stone. They are not God. With that being said though, many readers will use that as an excuse to justify their predictions not happening when in reality they just simply don't have the psychic ability that they claim to have. I would not make decisions based on what a psychic tells you to do because they are just not reliable.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 11:45:04 AM »
If it’s a good psychic. Free will can add delays. Like. You need to go grocery shopping. But maybe you delay and go Sunday instead of Friday. It WILL happen.

But it can just as easily be used as an excuse by a not so good psychic.

And sometimes it’s YOUr free will that delays things, like you are supposed to be taking an action, but you’re not, because you got some psychic inside info and you’re just waiTing instead.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 05:31:32 PM »
If it’s a good psychic. Free will can add delays. Like. You need to go grocery shopping. But maybe you delay and go Sunday instead of Friday. It WILL happen.

And sometimes it’s YOUr free will that delays things, like you are supposed to be taking an action, but you’re not, because you got some psychic inside info and you’re just waiTing instead.

that's how i view free will as well. i think there are things that will happen no matter what and free will can delay them but if it's meant to happen it will. a good psychic will be able to predict regardless of the free will takes place. i feel that a talented psychic should also be able to predict the actions youre going to take like lets say if someone comes back will you take them back or be over them by that time.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 06:19:03 PM »

that's how i view free will as well. i think there are things that will happen no matter what and free will can delay them but if it's meant to happen it will. a good psychic will be able to predict regardless of the free will takes place. i feel that a talented psychic should also be able to predict the actions youre going to take like lets say if someone comes back will you take them back or be over them by that time.

This is where I feel that we, the customer, treats them like G-d. Only G-d can know what we will or won't do. If you expect a psychic to know what you plan to do or not or change your mind, then you should also expect them to know if you will be hit by a car. Not that they can tell you but those are things I don't expect from them. What differentiates these psychics from a higher power?

ladya

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 06:26:30 PM »

This is where I feel that we, the customer, treats them like G-d. Only G-d can know what we will or won't do. If you expect a psychic to know what you plan to do or not or change your mind, then you should also expect them to know if you will be hit by a car. Not that they can tell you but those are things I don't expect from them. What differentiates these psychics from a higher power?

I definitely wouldn't compare them to G-d or a higher power. Not even close in my book. There are things that is not reserved for us to know but i feel like if a psychic is really talented they'd be able to get outcomes 70% of the time. They are there to guide you and get help you get the outcome you want if that outcome is on the offering. However, there are certain things we are not meant to know and only a higher power does.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 06:41:50 PM »
The comparisons to God are a bit annoying. A psychic dosent have to be God to do a good job--which means having some sort of consistency providing insight and predicting the future.
Lawyers, doctors, teachers, nurses arnt God, but they better do a fairly decent job if they want to keep their license. Free will is real, but too many psychics use it as an excuse whhen they know that they are just guessing outcomes. Seriously, a lot of wrong predictions are guesses and made up BS.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 06:59:40 PM »
I agree bstalling.

The majority of people that call are looking for insight into the future, if such and such will happen, am I wasting my time, etc.

Predictions don't seem to be most psychics' strong point though.  Insight into feelings and stuff like that seem like they are better questions to ask, and then we can take it from there.

I had many tell me well this is what I see happening but free will of course can change it.  So do you see it happening or not?? Used to confuse the crap out of me.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 07:08:09 PM »
I agree bstalling.

The majority of people that call are looking for insight into the future, if such and such will happen, am I wasting my time, etc.

Predictions don't seem to be most psychics' strong point though.  Insight into feelings and stuff like that seem like they are better questions to ask, and then we can take it from there.

I had many tell me well this is what I see happening but free will of course can change it.  So do you see it happening or not?? Used to confuse the crap out of me.

I call psychics purely for insight. Based on what they tell me is happening, it is indicative to me of what's to come and in that case..has been accurate.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 07:22:41 PM »

I definitely wouldn't compare them to G-d or a higher power. Not even close in my book. There are things that is not reserved for us to know but i feel like if a psychic is really talented they'd be able to get outcomes 70% of the time. They are there to guide you and get help you get the outcome you want if that outcome is on the offering. However, there are certain things we are not meant to know and only a higher power does.

I don't compare them to that but many do and you cannot deny that. Some of the question people ask are just inane. Looking for answers to save their lives.

Offline username1111

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 09:24:24 PM »
There is a nice theory developed into this book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25980203-the-road-of-time from a french physicist named P. Guillemant.
His idea is that all the potential paths that we have are pre determined from our birth but we have the ability to choose which ones we want to experience.
Its like a tree of paths. If you come to a fork and choose left, then, your next options will be different than if you had chosen right... and so on. So, depending on our free will / decisions, we enable or disable our future experiences or we make some experiences more likely or less likely to happen.

I believe that psychics are able to sense / see what are the most probable paths available in our future or in the future of the people we inquiry about. Now, people can always take the paths that are offering fewer opportunities or are less probable. In that sense, psychics are like a compass or a headlight, they give us some heads-up on what lies before us... but things are not set in stone, and some decisions from us or others can change the probabilities for our future opportunities.

Hope it makes sense :)

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2018, 10:26:45 PM »

This is what I believe too there are something that are set in stone mostly psychics when they are wrong will said nothing set in stone then go and block you before you can give them a bad ratings because nothing they said come to pass.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 12:12:37 AM »
Nothing a psychic says is ever set in stone- that’s the not God part. They are always giving you likely outcomes, unless something drastic happens. They also are subject to human interpretation of the knowledge they can access, and the influence of their own lives and feelings and moods and biases. . So they are sometimes wrong. And every psychic will admit that. They are also subject to having to work sometimes when needing the money instead of only when at their best. Like all of us, some days we are rock stars at work and some days we stare at the clock and dial it in.

They are very far from God :) but the ones I like definitely all believe in God or the Holy Spirit or something very close to it!

anything