Author Topic: Free will?  (Read 6482 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Free will?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2018, 02:46:34 PM »
The best description of free will I ever got is something like this. God gives us free will as a gift, because he wants us to choose to follow him. But he made the world he put us in and he made us. He loves us so much that while we have free will to do whatever we want in this world, he already knows if we prefer going to the beach or the mountain or maybe we hate the outdoors and want to watch Netflix all day.

Now. Imagine you have a life situation. You can choose do several things. If you loved someon. And knew them really well.... think about a beloved pet, or if you have a child, a best friend, etc. Can you pretty easily know what they are most likely going to do in any given situation? Even if they consider other options? We have a spiritual blueprint.

That's how psychics can read outcomes based on reading feelings and intention which is all energy.

My favorite psychic will tell me "but I don't think you will do that" to things after saying, now you could do blah...

And even when I've come really close to doing that thing lol she's always been right.

And no not because I was like oh but she said I shouldn't.

Yes, I agree. Very well stated.