Author Topic: Finally 1 month psychic free  (Read 1639 times)

Offline psychic girls

Finally 1 month psychic free
« on: July 16, 2018, 03:21:13 PM »
It feel good. Nothing they said had come to pass yet. I wasted 3k over the last 3 months. Reading with psychics bring you nothing but anxiety so you can just call them all over again. If he the person that I though he is he will contact me and make thing right.

Offline J_Nessa01

Re: Finally 1 month psychic free
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 05:07:01 PM »
Congrats! After having a reading today, something in me clicked too. Why the hell am I spending my hard earn money on this?! I could have done so much with it by now, traveled, bought me great things, or just SAVED it all. I feel so foolish to be honest. I made notes all over my house that when I am feeling down and full of anxiety, listen to music, pick up a book, watch a movie, call a friend, go out for a walk, shoot I should even exercise!!  ;D--- do anything except reach for the phone to call  a psychic.  I'm so tired of hearing "he has a lot going on, he has to fix his situation, he thinks about you often" -- I have a lot going on too, I have situations in my life that need fixing too yet I never left him with uncertainty about my feelings towards him. Why is it okay for him to do that to me? I can't do this anymore. I need to get my life back on track and just let it go.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 05:32:11 PM »
Congrats! After having a reading today, something in me clicked too. Why the hell am I spending my hard earn money on this?! I could have done so much with it by now, traveled, bought me great things, or just SAVED it all. I feel so foolish to be honest. I made notes all over my house that when I am feeling down and full of anxiety, listen to music, pick up a book, watch a movie, call a friend, go out for a walk, shoot I should even exercise!!  ;D--- do anything except reach for the phone to call  a psychic.  I'm so tired of hearing "he has a lot going on, he has to fix his situation, he thinks about you often" -- I have a lot going on too, I have situations in my life that need fixing too yet I never left him with uncertainty about my feelings towards him. Why is it okay for him to do that to me? I can't do this anymore. I need to get my life back on track and just let it go.

YES I agree, 100%.  Once you start to realize that you are settling for crumbs instead of getting the whole cake, it becomes easier to walk away.  I've heard all those lines too (got a lot going on, etc.) verbatim.  It's BS..no one is too busy to reach out and say hello unless they are going through something awful and that's not the case 99% of the time.

I'm quite embarrassed about how I let the POI in my past dominate so much of my thoughts and energy, and money!  It's sickening.

I have also been so much less interested in readings...I find myself spending my money on things that will actually make me feel good.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:33:53 PM by sawthelight »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 06:51:11 PM »
It make you feel good for the moment because they said it your twin flame, he deeply care for you and love you then the next day you are feel with anxiety, then call them again. Everytime I think about calling them I always ask myself what the point after 8 or 10 hours I gonna be fill with anxiety again.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:56:18 PM »
It make you feel good for the moment because they said it your twin flame, he deeply care for you and love you then the next day you are feel with anxiety, then call them again. Everytime I think about calling them I always ask myself what the point after 8 or 10 hours I gonna be fill with anxiety again.

Exactly, it's a temporary fix.  Like drugs, you get high, come down, need to get high again. 

Offline J_Nessa01

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 08:17:06 PM »
It is definitely like drugs!! Something so bizarre happened today,  I had scheduled a reading with Lady P a few days ago and it was for today. I told myself out loud, "What am I doing?! Why am I going to get another reading? Hey Spirit guides, I hope what she tells me really hurts so that I know its time to move on". Guess what happened? An outage around my house and everyone with AT&T is without service here.  When I finished chatting with the AT&T Rep I just laughed.  Of course this is just probably a big coincidence but I'm taking it as another sign that I need to let it go.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 10:23:12 PM »
At the end of the days we all seek help at our own free will. When I used to read with psychic if I get a negative outcome I would go on a psychic spending sprees unlit they told me what I wanted to hear. He in love with you. He your twin flame and you guys were meant to be together.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 12:16:56 PM »
1month!! Wow I’m over the moon if I get a Week free I’ve only managed 5 days tops.can you please tell me how you did it? I think 1 month is amazing I wish I could do that.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 03:58:54 PM »
1month!! Wow I’m over the moon if I get a Week free I’ve only managed 5 days tops.can you please tell me how you did it? I think 1 month is amazing I wish I could do that.
It up to you if you want to do it or not. You have to let it go. Cut all contact from your poi. When you want to read with psychics said this to yourself you gonna be in more anxiety afterward and it not gonna kill me. At first it was very painful because I wouldn’t want to let go so I keep on call psychics, ever since I stop I felt so much better now and I don’t even want a psychic reading again if it was free and real.