Author Topic: Big HITS/HUGE Misses:"prediction came true, but what they didn't tell me WAS..."  (Read 4579 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Cookie has been correct a lot. She told me that my poi or I was a different race or culture. Turns out my poi had traveled to Africa for work related stuff. I didn’t even think about that. Lol
Isn't there a difference between being of a different race, and traveling to a different country? 

candiednut

Cookie has been correct a lot. She told me that my poi or I was a different race or culture. Turns out my poi had traveled to Africa for work related stuff. I didn’t even think about that. Lol
Isn't there a difference between being of a different race, and traveling to a different country?

lol was gonna say the same...doesn't everyone travel to a different country at some point

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans

She's told me my life partner will be a different race also. I don't have that answer yet.