Author Topic: Big HITS/HUGE Misses:"prediction came true, but what they didn't tell me WAS..."  (Read 4454 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Anyone have huge prediction happen (marriage, ex returning, new job, etc) only to find out the reader didn't tell you what was on the "other side of the hump"??

For example, a prediction for a job you really wanted fell through, but what they didn't tell you was...your company was under federal investigation and the entire company had to be shut down!!

...Or you were hoping to be in a committed relationship with a guy, and ended up being with him, but what they didnt tell you was - he was living a double life and had a family across town

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:50:51 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline sawthelight

I had a few readings in the last few months, that the Tower card kept coming up, which of course, made me nervous .  It came up in like three readings that I had on purple ocean with different advisors.  I assumed it was in relation to POI I was asking about, since that was my question to all of the readers, lol.

But, I think it had to do with my job.  I had a major upheaval at work, where we had to relocate offices very quickly and under tons of pressure. 

So yes, I believe this can happen, for sure.

Offline scarlora

This sort of happened just like 2 weeks ago with a yona prediction.  They all seem so insignificant.  She said I would have tower and it would involve a manipulative female that I don't know personally. It would involve legal threats.  What she didnt tell me that what caused it was this manipulative person's child being bit by my dog at my house.  Would have been nice to know that part so I could like, prevent it maybe?!  not blaming Yona.  just thought that was weird. 

Offline njlady

Biggest one ever was when a friend of mine who is a reader told me during a conversation at the end of a year that she "saw me moving in July, and that I would be moving North".  I had no plans to move at all, and New Jersey is pretty far north as it is.  Canada was out of the question.  I sort of filed it away in my head and didn't really think about it any more.

July comes and my next door neighbor starts a fire that spreads to my house and basically my house burns down.  Clearly I have to move.  I find an apartment while my place is being rebuilt.  A couple of weeks later I am standing at the corner of my new block waiting for the light to change and I look up at the street sign and I realize that I have moved to ..... North St. 

I ended up telling that story when we were both on a radio show.

Offline Sparkle002

@sawthelight Yes! I had a reading where Yona had mentioned a "count down" in relation to a POI, when in fact it was with a job...because I am literally counting down the days before I go back to work
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 12:12:26 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

Biggest one ever was when a friend of mine who is a reader told me during a conversation at the end of a year that she "saw me moving in July, and that I would be moving North".  I had no plans to move at all, and New Jersey is pretty far north as it is.  Canada was out of the question.  I sort of filed it away in my head and didn't really think about it any more.

July comes and my next door neighbor starts a fire that spreads to my house and basically my house burns down.  Clearly I have to move.  I find an apartment while my place is being rebuilt.  A couple of weeks later I am standing at the corner of my new block waiting for the light to change and I look up at the street sign and I realize that I have moved to ..... North St. 

I ended up telling that story when we were both on a radio show.

OMG LOL I literally laughed out loud

Offline Sparkle002

This sort of happened just like 2 weeks ago with a yona prediction.  They all seem so insignificant.  She said I would have tower and it would involve a manipulative female that I don't know personally. It would involve legal threats.  What she didnt tell me that what caused it was this manipulative person's child being bit by my dog at my house.  Would have been nice to know that part so I could like, prevent it maybe?!  not blaming Yona.  just thought that was weird.

Oh my! Now that's a miss!

Yona did the same thing with me - she said I would get into a tiff with a female...I would hold my patience but had no choice but to put them in their place - and I would not negotiate. Well come to find out, my sister was abruptly moving out and tried to get me to cover the water bill - I told her she had an obligation until the end of the lease was up and requested that she stood by it. What I wasnt told, was that she was moving out because she got engaged and was getting (or got) MARRIED! LOL

Offline Sag78

Yona told me last June that my ex will get engaged and he will tell me directly at the end of the year 2017. I thought no way as we lost all contacts. Cut story short, yep, he told me about that directly in November.

Offline bstalling

Hmm..years back when I was reading about one of my exes..there were a few readers that got that nothing would work out with him just because of his nature.

Only two readers really got that he had a serious psychological issue that was a huge part of the problem. I didnt really take it seriously, but they validated some things that took a couple of years later for me to recognize. he was telling me about his condition that he was getting treatment for. No one else was really straight forward about it in the way I needed, and thats kind of bittersweet.

Offline Sooshi

This is why I'm not a big Yona fan. Her predictions come true, but they're so vague they serve no purpose.

Offline bstalling

This is why I'm not a big Yona fan. Her predictions come true, but they're so vague they serve no purpose.

Her predictions can be so cryptic its annoying. Like, why couldnt she say that there would be a scuffle with a dog bite and a kid?

Offline HornetKick

Her predictions can be so cryptic its annoying. Like, why couldnt she say that there would be a scuffle with a dog bite and a kid?
Yeah but many people have posted that is the way she conducts her readings because she gives negative news in a such a gentle manner, that she purposefully leaves things out or smoke screens them.

Offline bstalling

right, Ive never read an outright "No" or negative prediction from her. If its a relationship, she will say "its a choice" or some shit. Thats one thing ive noticed about her. Or if it is blatantly negative, she will whip something up about The Tower card or something.

Offline HornetKick

Yep. The other forum has tons of posts about trying to figure out what she means, that I wonder why they never asked her this when they called. But of course, they have to get a top up for the previous reading to clarify what was previously said.

Offline Gemini38

Cookie has been correct a lot. She told me that my poi or I was a different race or culture. Turns out my poi had traveled to Africa for work related stuff. I didn’t even think about that. Lol