Author Topic: Lie to a psychic  (Read 2768 times)

Offline Reviewer07

Lie to a psychic
« on: July 08, 2018, 11:33:06 PM »
Hi all I called sandare from Keen and she told me some stuff and then I called her the next day to follow up a few things but decided to test her. I told her I applied for a job but didn’t know the outcome and she said there was 90% chance I’d get it it already knew that I didn’t. Then I tol her about a girl that I was seeing but this time said she was my wig and sandare said things will work out in 4-6 weeks and the future is good. The day prior though I said the same thing but said she wasn’t my wife and sandare said that we’d get back together but it wouldn’t last and a new girls would come into my life in 4 weeks or 4 months. The only thing I changed in that scenariowas girls I was seeing to wife. I spoke to another psychic and she said if you lie spirit picks up on that and gives you false info but I’ve read that you askebosychics things you already know to get validation before you go on with the reading. What’s wveryones thoughts?

Offline Love-33

Re: Lie to a psychic
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 12:42:04 AM »
Omg those people aren’t even psychics stop believing them... a real one doesn’t spend his days behind a computer on sites like this. A real psychic would be able to determine if an info given is wrong straight away.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 03:11:41 AM »
I test them once and they said since I lied to them it what I get lol.

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 05:38:11 PM »
LOL!!! I'm concerned about sandere(?) and the other psychic. The thing is, if the psychic is truly gifted, they may say something like, "You feel familiar, are you sure I don't know you?" or "You already know you're not getting the job so do you have another job-related question?' Alas, not all psychics are gifted equally and not all psychics are psychics.   :(

Offline Seeker

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 08:26:40 PM »
Lie to a psychic? Why not? They're lying to us...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 09:58:23 PM »
When getting a reading one should not have to say anything. Yona chats with you to tune into your energy. Anyone asking for you name, location, DOB and then saying they are hot and cold. They move forward and backward. There confused.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 12:19:36 AM »
I’m so confused i see all these good reviews and yet nothing comes good for me in time frames.
I called to get clarity and direction but all I’ve got is confusion and anxiety. Despite this i still call and I guess that’s why i lied a bit to see what the outcome would be.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 03:23:18 AM »
I’m so confused i see all these good reviews and yet nothing comes good for me in time frames.
I called to get clarity and direction but all I’ve got is confusion and anxiety. Despite this i still call and I guess that’s why i lied a bit to see what the outcome would be.
I only read with a couple of them and I give them 5 star because they made me feel good but nothing they said come to pass lol. I wish keen have a system were you can edit your review, 14 days is not enough time.

Offline Sandare

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 12:59:20 AM »
If you email me on keen I'll refund all your money.  :)

Offline Sandare

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 03:26:18 AM »
I called customer service and this customer has been refunded :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 07:15:22 PM »
It's ridiculous how these keen advisors stalk customers feedback online and make these accounts smh psychopaths and pathetic.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2018, 07:46:38 PM »
Right ? Lol

Offline Sandare

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 12:19:55 AM »
I so wanted to bring this customer peace. I first saw this thread first part of August. I don't know why I decided to google Sandare, but this popped up. I wish I was a strong enough psychic to know when someone is testing the psychic. I AM NOT. I wish I was 100% accurate, I AM NOT. Unfortunately for this customer I was wrong. I couldn't have stalked this customer as the member names are different, it did take me awhile to figure out who it was from my customer base. I have called customer service and had all of his money refunded that this member spent with me. The customer didn't ask for a refund. I have publicly said I WAS WRONG. I have offered the customer to call back so the member could leave a 1 star feedback. If this makes me a psycho path and pathetic so be it.