Author Topic: Outcomes that actually happened  (Read 51704 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Outcomes that actually happened
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2019, 11:24:09 PM »
I finally got his call about a week ago and I was very happy with the reading. He answered my question very fervently before I even asked it so I knew he was tuned in. All I gave was my name and my POI’s name and he knew I was wondering if he was still seeing someone else. I really hope he is right about all he said in terms of my POIs feelings towards me. If he is, and it is really what my gut tells me, well, it just can’t be forever that this man doesn’t reach out eventually. I can confirm through what I know in real life events that there have been some changes afoot for him and I really am hoping it’s as Ted  and several others have said, that once those obstacles are cleared he will be in a better place to reach out to me and he will.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2019, 11:28:17 PM »
I hope so Flora! Keep us posted! Keep believing girl ❤️

Offline flora0250

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2019, 11:41:14 PM »

Thanks I will! Unless there’s a major breakthrough I’m probably going to try to keep my mouth shut until end of June. That is the absolute latest anyone has told me anything would actually happen. But whereas before when I called I kept getting time lines pushed out, lately all my predictions have been March - June. A small number of advisors have always said spring / early summer since last fall.

ladya

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2019, 11:48:55 PM »

Thanks I will! Unless there’s a major breakthrough I’m probably going to try to keep my mouth shut until end of June. That is the absolute latest anyone has told me anything would actually happen. But whereas before when I called I kept getting time lines pushed out, lately all my predictions have been March - June. A small number of advisors have always said spring / early summer since last fall.

praying for you girl. anything is possible. just believe :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2019, 11:57:17 PM »

praying for you girl. anything is possible. just believe :)

Awww thank you!! That gives me the warm fuzzies  :D! Thank you!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2019, 09:31:04 PM »
Who is Ted and where can I find him?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2019, 09:50:32 PM »
He’s on keen. His name is empathic ted. I’ve been number two on his list now for 17 days...

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2019, 02:36:03 AM »
I’ve been waiting in line for Ted at number 2 for 14 days lol. Clearly he’s very rarely online! Hopefully soon

The last time I spoke to him was about 15 days ago and I asked where the hell he's been. It's a personal matter. He did apologize profusely for not being on often and hopes to correct that soon.

He gave me a prediction on that day that came true YESTERDAY!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. smdh

I've been so busy I forgot about it but my aunt always says the best way to get what you want is to not want it anymore.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2019, 07:19:57 AM »
I’ve been waiting in line for Ted at number 2 for 14 days lol. Clearly he’s very rarely online! Hopefully soon

The last time I spoke to him was about 15 days ago and I asked where the hell he's been. It's a personal matter. He did apologize profusely for not being on often and hopes to correct that soon.

He gave me a prediction on that day that came true YESTERDAY!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. smdh

I've been so busy I forgot about it but my aunt always says the best way to get what you want is to not want it anymore.

I’m so glad to hear he’s been right for you and others. Definitely gives me hope - until I read the best way to get what you want is to no longer want it! I am absolutely no good at that trick. I want to tell every reader look, you have to give me WORST case scenario here. Because if it’s a matter of me such as this - trying to make myself not want something I want? I fail. Fail fail fail. So I just want people to tell me here’s what happens if you continue to want it.

So that said do you think his predictions come true for you even when you want the thing? Thanks :)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2019, 10:11:21 AM »
Hey flora

That’s not always true. You can still desire something and get it as long as there’s no resistance and you simply allow it in naturally :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2019, 07:55:16 PM »
Hey flora

That’s not always true. You can still desire something and get it as long as there’s no resistance and you simply allow it in naturally :)

That’s a great way to look at it and I tend to agree about letting go of expectations and letting yourself feel whatever you feel naturally as you’re saying. It has helped me be much happier! Thank you! Hugs and more hugs!

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2019, 09:29:39 PM »

I’m so glad to hear he’s been right for you and others. Definitely gives me hope - until I read the best way to get what you want is to no longer want it! I am absolutely no good at that trick. I want to tell every reader look, you have to give me WORST case scenario here. Because if it’s a matter of me such as this - trying to make myself not want something I want? I fail. Fail fail fail. So I just want people to tell me here’s what happens if you continue to want it.

So that said do you think his predictions come true for you even when you want the thing? Thanks :)

LOL! I think some of you read too much into things and block your own blessings. What I quoted is in the same vein as "A Watch Pot Never Boils".  He predicted that I would get engaged and I did. He also predicted that I'd have EX issues and it's happening and the predcition that JUST came to pass has to again do with the EX.

When I said the best way you have to know its tongue in cheek. I'm pretty sure you've gotten lots of things in life when you wanted it just by desiring it. Not everything is seeped in some kind of mystical fog. 

I will give you my two cents though. Time doesn't change. Days don't change. Friday will always be Friday. People do. We have moods.  So when you receive a prediciton and it doesn't happen on the day you were told keep that in mind and remember if its for you it cannot be for anyone. Some things are a matter of WHEN not IF.

ladya

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2019, 09:56:50 PM »

LOL! I think some of you read too much into things and block your own blessings. What I quoted is in the same vein as "A Watch Pot Never Boils".  He predicted that I would get engaged and I did. He also predicted that I'd have EX issues and it's happening and the predcition that JUST came to pass has to again do with the EX.

When I said the best way you have to know its tongue in cheek. I'm pretty sure you've gotten lots of things in life when you wanted it just by desiring it. Not everything is seeped in some kind of mystical fog. 

I will give you my two cents though. Time doesn't change. Days don't change. Friday will always be Friday. People do. We have moods.  So when you receive a prediciton and it doesn't happen on the day you were told keep that in mind and remember if its for you it cannot be for anyone. Some things are a matter of WHEN not IF.

YESSSSSS!!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2019, 10:04:02 PM »

YESSSSSS!!

Love this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Offline flora0250

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2019, 01:42:35 AM »

YESSSSSS!!

Love this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love it too :) :) ❤️❤️❤️ - I love the whole message. I was half serious and half exaggerating lol :) Thanks again Archer :)

anything