Author Topic: Outcomes that actually happened  (Read 52225 times)

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Outcomes that actually happened
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2019, 03:40:21 AM »
"I find it funny that the most accurate readings I've had over the years (I seldom get readings today) have been from readers I had no way of going back to.  It's an interesting trend I've noticed."

That's been true for me too. Most accurate psychic by far for me has been Jessica on Psychic Access, she's also been accurate for 2 friends. Put a post on here because she seems to have disappeared, lol! I read with her for about 14 months every few months. She was right about an ex, go his first letter and description. Gave me a warning that he would come back and bother me, which I thought, and said, was bs. She said in 6 weeks, in 6 weeks he came back and got really nasty a lot of times and I had to get a restraining order. I was unemployed on my first call to her, she described the company logo shape and color, dates I would get an interview, first letter of person who would reach out to me and timeframe when I would start. All correct. She reads energy lines and is really honest about how they can change. Neither of my friends enjoyed their readings because she does not sugarcoat and they're both in tricky situations. She told one that he would not leave his wife as he had promised for nearly 2 years, but he was going to just pull back in March (reading was June/July 17) and not contact her again. That is exactly what he did. She told my other friend that her on and off relationship was not going to change, he was saying all the same things but nothing had changed and she had a choice to go around with him again or to save herself the hurt. She's good at tuning in and lifting you up, she also gets past and present really well. She predicted a bathroom flood which happened a day after my reading with her, she said her guides were telling me to find where to turn off the water for my apartment! She was wrong about a couple of things, she said I had a dog, gave me his name 'Lazy' and description, but that was a dog I had growing up. She said I would get an award for my start-up business in September, but that came and went. She is really lovely and really aware of the time to get in as much as possible. She predicted I would start my own business on the side and that it would grow steadily until I could support myself with it by end of 2018. Have not reached that point yet but it is growing. She was also consistent that I would meet a new longterm partner, she described how he looks, around April 2019 through my business...I'll keep you posted. If anyone knows where she is now, please let me know, I miss my readings with her!

I know the last thins I posted I was upset with Jessica for not letting me read with her, thank you guys for your much-needed words, when I calmed down, youwere right in what you said. Tried a couple of others but nothing doing. Just had to come on and post this, today in the mail (yes, snail-mail!) I got a notice that my little business has been nominated for a local inovation  award and, get this, the award dinner is in September!! No idea if we'll win but that's pretty amazing! Keeping fingers crossed for April next year, lol!

She said September and I thought September 2017 becos thats when we were reading, turns out it was September 2018, we just won first place! She was right. Shes also helped me turnaround a crazy reading addiction, no readings for 28 days and canceled evry booked reading Ihad including my one with JR :D

Had to update: no readings since last post, not a one 8) Miracle ;D Started dating someone thru my business who matches the unusual description she told me 100%. Earlier than timing she said by a few weeks but feels right on. I'm way richer not doing readings, lol. Forgot all about the prediction till something he said a couple nights ago and checked my notes from readings. Will let you know how it goes...
A few of you guys messaged me about Jess is doing readings again. My sister just got an email couple days back that shes doing readings for a couple of weeks for her old clients. She booked a reading with Jess - guess its likely only with the email. No readings since my last post *stoked!* business really good, gave in my notice at work! N still going strong with the man she saw...and is April now - started a few weeks early lol  ;D  Going real good for me after a crap ton of crap years *real stoked!!*  :D

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Outcomes that actually happened
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2019, 03:48:59 AM »
"I find it funny that the most accurate readings I've had over the years (I seldom get readings today) have been from readers I had no way of going back to.  It's an interesting trend I've noticed."

That's been true for me too. Most accurate psychic by far for me has been Jessica on Psychic Access, she's also been accurate for 2 friends. Put a post on here because she seems to have disappeared, lol! I read with her for about 14 months every few months. She was right about an ex, go his first letter and description. Gave me a warning that he would come back and bother me, which I thought, and said, was bs. She said in 6 weeks, in 6 weeks he came back and got really nasty a lot of times and I had to get a restraining order. I was unemployed on my first call to her, she described the company logo shape and color, dates I would get an interview, first letter of person who would reach out to me and timeframe when I would start. All correct. She reads energy lines and is really honest about how they can change. Neither of my friends enjoyed their readings because she does not sugarcoat and they're both in tricky situations. She told one that he would not leave his wife as he had promised for nearly 2 years, but he was going to just pull back in March (reading was June/July 17) and not contact her again. That is exactly what he did. She told my other friend that her on and off relationship was not going to change, he was saying all the same things but nothing had changed and she had a choice to go around with him again or to save herself the hurt. She's good at tuning in and lifting you up, she also gets past and present really well. She predicted a bathroom flood which happened a day after my reading with her, she said her guides were telling me to find where to turn off the water for my apartment! She was wrong about a couple of things, she said I had a dog, gave me his name 'Lazy' and description, but that was a dog I had growing up. She said I would get an award for my start-up business in September, but that came and went. She is really lovely and really aware of the time to get in as much as possible. She predicted I would start my own business on the side and that it would grow steadily until I could support myself with it by end of 2018. Have not reached that point yet but it is growing. She was also consistent that I would meet a new longterm partner, she described how he looks, around April 2019 through my business...I'll keep you posted. If anyone knows where she is now, please let me know, I miss my readings with her!

I know the last thins I posted I was upset with Jessica for not letting me read with her, thank you guys for your much-needed words, when I calmed down, youwere right in what you said. Tried a couple of others but nothing doing. Just had to come on and post this, today in the mail (yes, snail-mail!) I got a notice that my little business has been nominated for a local inovation  award and, get this, the award dinner is in September!! No idea if we'll win but that's pretty amazing! Keeping fingers crossed for April next year, lol!

She said September and I thought September 2017 becos thats when we were reading, turns out it was September 2018, we just won first place! She was right. Shes also helped me turnaround a crazy reading addiction, no readings for 28 days and canceled evry booked reading Ihad including my one with JR :D

Had to update: no readings since last post, not a one 8) Miracle ;D Started dating someone thru my business who matches the unusual description she told me 100%. Earlier than timing she said by a few weeks but feels right on. I'm way richer not doing readings, lol. Forgot all about the prediction till something he said a couple nights ago and checked my notes from readings. Will let you know how it goes...
A few of you guys messaged me about Jess is doing readings again. My sister just got an email couple days back that shes doing readings for a couple of weeks for her old clients. She booked a reading with Jess - guess its likely only with the email. No readings since my last post *stoked!* business really good, gave in my notice at work! N still going strong with the man she saw...and is April now - started a few weeks early lol  ;D  Going real good for me after a crap ton of crap years *real stoked!!*  :D
Heres links from sisters email, not tried it cos not doing readings: http://booksteam.com/JessicaRae
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:12:17 PM by JonesCDee »