Author Topic: Outcomes that actually happened  (Read 51711 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Outcomes that actually happened
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2018, 06:12:56 PM »
If you go to her personal site, she is $50 for a 10 minute phone/chat/skype appt.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2018, 09:37:11 PM »
If you go to her personal site, she is $50 for a 10 minute phone/chat/skype appt.

Yep, thats how I read with her last few times

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2018, 05:16:13 AM »
Well we'll see. I have given up waiting to hear from a certain guy. The cycle of waiting for timelines and watching them pass was killing me. I texted him just now. Now we wait.

A month ago Jeremiah from CP said he's been thinking about me nonstop and missing me and will reach out in August. 26 days in and this has not happened. However he told me if I contacted first it would be a positive response

Tara from CP also said I'm on his mind and he misses me but that he doesn't feel I'm open to hearing from him so I'd have to make contact. She said wait until mercury goes direct and then send him "something as simple as hi how are you" and I'd be surprised how at how fast we fall back into contact.

Indio from CP said months ago that he'd be reaching out and I'd have a choice between him and some tall dark stranger. Nope.

Jessica from Psychic Access told me I wouldn't hear anything back, but I'd feel liberated by my choice to quit waiting on contact

Carly from Psychic Source thinks I'll hear back tomorrow

Barbara from Psychic Source said he won't respond right away but it will open a door and things will eventually evolve and we will become closer

That about covers every possible outcome.
I'll keep you all updated

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2018, 02:14:04 PM »
Well he responded like two hours later when I was asleep and he was cute about it. Tara and Jeremiah seem to be correct.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2018, 11:11:34 PM »
My go to is San Fransisco Medium Virginia, she's not one to drag out readings but when she sees something it does happen for me. I only speak to her once ever few months.

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2018, 10:03:54 PM »
Soulexposure on keen accurately predicted a job for me 2 years ago. She hasn’t been on there in a while, but she was fantastic for me.

SweetTweety on keen has also accurately predicted 2 major life events for me. Both have happened. PM me for details.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2018, 08:02:23 PM »
Neither of these advisors are on Keen anymore

Offline Ajna

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2018, 07:39:59 AM »
Soul exposure is going by Psychic Apsara now

How do you know?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2018, 09:10:33 PM »
Interesting, I got an email from Soul Exposure denying that this person is her. (I didn't contact her, it was sent out to all of her clients.) Are you sure it wasn't just a similar name or somehow this person was mistaken?

This is what she sent (as Soul Exposure):

"It's been brought to my attention someone on Keen may be claiming they are me under a "new account". I have not been on Keen for some time and decided to take a break from doing readings due to some personal things going on with my career. It is not fair to my clients if I am not 100% committed and can be consistantly available to them. Hope this has been a one time event or the person was mistaken. Hope everyone is good and doing well."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:22:09 PM by journalmuse »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2018, 12:37:39 AM »
I’ve read with Soul Exposure before and this sounds like what she had said in the past as to why she is no longer doing readings.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2018, 01:18:22 AM »
I’ve read with Soul Exposure before and this sounds like what she had said in the past as to why she is no longer doing readings.

Yes I agree. I am inclined to believe that it is not her on another account.

Offline Member5

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2018, 02:22:03 AM »
This person claimed to be Soul Exposure, I remember because at the time it was right before I started my psychic binge and had only used Keen sparingly until that point and didn’t realize that everyone you spoke to was auto added to your “favorites” and the only person out of the 5 on my list with Soul in their name was Soul Exposure. Actually to this day Soul Navigation is the only other “soul” I’ve read with on Keen. I was so confused how or why this person emailed saying they were sending out minutes after every call when I had never read with them. Sorry for the confusion guys!

Since then I’ve gotten minutes from a couple different readers I’ve never contacted which was part of my decision to close my account last month. That and because I got charged 5 times when I put $75 on to call and the call never went through anyways. Had to dispute with my bank to get it fixed because keen customer service was useless. The combination of those things and now hearing this crazy person lied makes me feel like that site is totally unsafe to use in many ways. Also readers are leaving in droves, like what the f is going on?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2018, 02:29:15 AM »
Yes! All the good readers are leaving. I just started back getting readings a year ago after not having readings for four years. Just in a year, I can think of a least five good readers who have left.

This person claimed to be Soul Exposure, I remember because at the time it was right before I started my psychic binge and had only used Keen sparingly until that point and didn’t realize that everyone you spoke to was auto added to your “favorites” and the only person out of the 5 on my list with Soul in their name was Soul Exposure. Actually to this day Soul Navigation is the only other “soul” I’ve read with on Keen. I was so confused how or why this person emailed saying they were sending out minutes after every call when I had never read with them. Sorry for the confusion guys!

Since then I’ve gotten minutes from a couple different readers I’ve never contacted which was part of my decision to close my account last month. That and because I got charged 5 times when I put $75 on to call and the call never went through anyways. Had to dispute with my bank to get it fixed because keen customer service was useless. The combination of those things and now hearing this crazy person lied makes me feel like that site is totally unsafe to use in many ways. Also readers are leaving in droves, like what the f is going on?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2018, 03:13:07 AM »
Which good readers have left?

Offline Member5

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2018, 02:31:50 PM »
I don’t know if all of them are good because I only read with a couple I’m listing but off the top of my head: Persian Medium and all the high price readers who sat on the front page, KnowRight Now, Spiritual Advisor Anaisa, Know Right Now, Samhain, Dawn Maree, Divine Readings, Bella Love, Discover Your Future, Psychic Master 777, Sterling Day, and a few others I can’t remember right now. Many others hardly sign on anymore.