Author Topic: Outcomes that actually happened  (Read 51710 times)

Offline jas

Re: Outcomes that actually happened
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 10:42:43 PM »
Two dead on accurate predictions:

You will meet a tall, dark-eyed man with broad shoulds who will scoop you up and get you out of there and it will happen in September (I was speaking with her in July)- those were her exact words.  I hung the phone up and blocked her.  I thought, yeah sure....tall dark and handsome is going to swoop into my life and get me out of here.....jeez what a load of crap.  In September, he did drop into my life so unexpectedly that a decade later I still can't believe it.  He convinced me to leave Tennessee and move to Florida where he lives.  This was a psychic on Keen and I never found her again.

Second one, was a local guy and you had to visit him in person.  He stayed booked three years out.  I had a friend who had an appointment which had been made before she decided to become a Baptist, born-again Christian so she gave the appointment to me.  Wholy mother!!! He told me everything that was going to happen over the next five years!!!  He died shortly after that.

I still call psychics but have never had a prediction like the two above.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 10:54:40 PM »

You will meet a tall, dark-eyed man with broad shoulds who will scoop you up and get you out of there and it will happen in September (I was speaking with her in July)- those were her exact words.  I hung the phone up and blocked her.  I thought, yeah sure....tall dark and handsome is going to swoop into my life and get me out of here.....jeez what a load of crap.  In September, he did drop into my life so unexpectedly that a decade later I still can't believe it.  He convinced me to leave Tennessee and move to Florida where he lives.  This was a psychic on Keen and I never found her again.

Second one, was a local guy and you had to visit him in person.  He stayed booked three years out.  I had a friend who had an appointment which had been made before she decided to become a Baptist, born-again Christian so she gave the appointment to me.  Wholy mother!!! He told me everything that was going to happen over the next five years!!!  He died shortly after that.

Wow amazing!!!

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2018, 11:42:53 PM »
My marriage prediction came true last year with my POI I’ve been getting readings on since 2015 we’re expecting our first baby in the fall

Angelic dream on  keen was spot on for me

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2018, 05:33:57 AM »

Wow amazing!!!

Yeah mine was like that - predicted exact HEIGHT and NAME, yes the entire FIRST NAME was correct, although the psychic kinda fumbled around with names that started with that letter before she uttered out the right one.  She also predicted hobbies he would have to a T.  If only I had the piece of paper I wrote notes on during the call (I kicked myself for throwing it out, for many years after I met POI) it would have been a nice souvenir.

The only other psychic I connected with on that level picked up on a lot of things that I suffered with medically, like urinary tract infections (many women suffer with those, but I had been particularly cursed) and said I would have three kids.  I only have two, but am not out of my childbearing years yet.  We'll see!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2018, 10:59:56 PM »
"I find it funny that the most accurate readings I've had over the years (I seldom get readings today) have been from readers I had no way of going back to.  It's an interesting trend I've noticed."

That's been true for me too. Most accurate psychic by far for me has been Jessica on Psychic Access, she's also been accurate for 2 friends. Put a post on here because she seems to have disappeared, lol! I read with her for about 14 months every few months. She was right about an ex, go his first letter and description. Gave me a warning that he would come back and bother me, which I thought, and said, was bs. She said in 6 weeks, in 6 weeks he came back and got really nasty a lot of times and I had to get a restraining order. I was unemployed on my first call to her, she described the company logo shape and color, dates I would get an interview, first letter of person who would reach out to me and timeframe when I would start. All correct. She reads energy lines and is really honest about how they can change. Neither of my friends enjoyed their readings because she does not sugarcoat and they're both in tricky situations. She told one that he would not leave his wife as he had promised for nearly 2 years, but he was going to just pull back in March (reading was June/July 17) and not contact her again. That is exactly what he did. She told my other friend that her on and off relationship was not going to change, he was saying all the same things but nothing had changed and she had a choice to go around with him again or to save herself the hurt. She's good at tuning in and lifting you up, she also gets past and present really well. She predicted a bathroom flood which happened a day after my reading with her, she said her guides were telling me to find where to turn off the water for my apartment! She was wrong about a couple of things, she said I had a dog, gave me his name 'Lazy' and description, but that was a dog I had growing up. She said I would get an award for my start-up business in September, but that came and went. She is really lovely and really aware of the time to get in as much as possible. She predicted I would start my own business on the side and that it would grow steadily until I could support myself with it by end of 2018. Have not reached that point yet but it is growing. She was also consistent that I would meet a new longterm partner, she described how he looks, around April 2019 through my business...I'll keep you posted. If anyone knows where she is now, please let me know, I miss my readings with her!

I know the last thins I posted I was upset with Jessica for not letting me read with her, thank you guys for your much-needed words, when I calmed down, youwere right in what you said. Tried a couple of others but nothing doing. Just had to come on and post this, today in the mail (yes, snail-mail!) I got a notice that my little business has been nominated for a local inovation  award and, get this, the award dinner is in September!! No idea if we'll win but that's pretty amazing! Keeping fingers crossed for April next year, lol!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2018, 02:48:44 AM »
Yes. She was offline for a long while but she's back on now. She also does readings on her website.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2018, 02:55:19 AM »
What is the web address for her site?

Yes. She was offline for a long while but she's back on now. She also does readings on her website.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2018, 03:43:58 AM »
www.jessicaraepsychic.com :)

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2018, 12:15:43 PM »
I like her a lot! She’s my number 1 go to! I think out of all psychics I’ve used, she’s the most accurate for me and my situation.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2018, 01:13:52 PM »
https://starzpsychics.com/reader_profile.php?ID=1593

I found her picture on starzpsychics is she the same person ?
her name is different there thou ! very strange

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2018, 06:42:33 PM »
Quoth the Raven predicted that in April and May i would receive big sums of money. I couldn't think of from where it seemed so unrealistic.  And boom out of no where I received two big payouts i wasn't expecting. She was able to pick things up about situations going on for my parents with great accuracy.

My go to advisor for years isn't taking clients at this time, but she predicted many things for me that came to fruition, like getting paid for a position i didn't think i'd ever get paid for, out comes of court cases, anything job and money related was 90% accurate. She got one of my big crushes wrong, didn't see a third party, but when i look back at that situation, his energy wasn't into the relationship and he did it out of obligation vs love.  She told me  about guys that i thought for sure would be something that it was just a fling, or something temp i could have fun with , but nothing more. Men i thought were loyal, she saw they weren't truthful. She's been good with health readings as well.

non psychic service website: Tara was really good until a certain point. I think when she increased her prices her readings seemed to change and not be as accurate, and become more lecture and advice vs readings. But in the beginning she predicted I would meet the father of my child and what he'd look like and be into, sadly she didn't tell me about the abusive parts.  She was a better medium, and could pick up the craziest details about people. Like she asked me what was it about my roommate and her family and spaghetti. I had to come home and ask her, and she told me her mom used to make a big deal about eating it because they were Irish and thought it was funny.  But the last time i called her about a guy she said she had a bad experience with a guy of that name and projected all of that in the reading. 

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2018, 03:44:09 AM »
Jessica Rae popped up on Bitwine today -- as a featured listing. Her listing says 'New to Bitwine' and she has just 7 reviews as of right now.

Anyway, I saw her online this afternoon and I think the cost was $2.22/min. I remembered seeing her name on here so came to read what was said. When I went back to her on Bitwine later in the afternoon her price had gone to $4.44/min and this evening it's $8.88/min.

I put in a notify request earlier but am not impressed with the rapid price inflation... and won't bother at the high rate.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2018, 04:07:21 AM »
That is high, I saw that listing a few days ago and her rates were $8.88, when I looked a couple hours ago it was happy hour 50% discount on all psychics $4.44. Now its back up to $8.88 but theres some specials. I still don't get why the same psychics are on so many sites??!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2018, 04:14:29 AM »
Yea i seen her online for 8.88 as well

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2018, 04:51:57 AM »
That is high, I saw that listing a few days ago and her rates were $8.88, when I looked a couple hours ago it was happy hour 50% discount on all psychics $4.44. Now its back up to $8.88 but theres some specials. I still don't get why the same psychics are on so many sites??!

Oh, maybe i was mistaken about the $2 something rate... and I only just used bitwine for the first time so didn't know about happy hour. $8.88 is over my limit but if she is great I'd pay $4.