Author Topic: Mixing up energies  (Read 4045 times)

Offline Pie5703

Mixing up energies
« on: July 04, 2018, 11:04:50 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new to this board although have read several threads on readers that I have used to see which ones tend to be better.... I had spoken with cookie a couple months ago and asked about my poi and i and I gave her his middle name because that is what he typically goes by..and in the middle of the call she started telling me she was  picking up a Lou name and I confirmed that he goes by his middle name but his first name is louis. She said that it matters on the name..but what I don't understand is why would it if it's the same person?   Lately I have been having a lot of issues with my poi and feeling more confused then ever so I have been calling psychics again. I decided to try a few new ones because my regular ones were not available...so i tried hilary80 and Gypsy rose. I'm not sure what to think of their readings. Hilary80 was pretty blunt which I appreciate but a little rude at the same time. Gypsy rose seemed nice but takes a little more time. They both said opposite things of my trusted ones that I use from time to time. If anyone has experiences with either of these, I'd appreciate some feedback on how they are psychic wise and accuracy. Anyways I remembered what cookie said about the difference with names so I decided to test it out ( I know you shouldn't test but I was very curious). I called the same psychic twice and asked the same question "if they saw commitment with my poi and I" once with my name and my POIs middle name and then called again from my other keen account with my name and my POIs first name and I got different answer. So I'm questioning why would it matter if you gave the first name or middle name if they are the same person and same energy? Shouldn't the reading be the same?

Offline bstalling

Re: Mixing up energies
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 11:10:59 PM »
I'm sure its reader dependent, but I'm pretty sure the name/DOB/location...all that crap they ask for is not important. Unless it is :)

I've given random names and DOB and they were tuning into my subject/person. I've also given correct names etc, and they were talking about my friends situation. See?

Hillary80 is strictly for entertainment. She sees odd/interesting details, but thats it. A lot of it not relevant to the specific situation you are inquiring about.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 11:14:47 PM by bstalling »

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 11:24:17 PM »
Wow..so it is definitely possible to have energies mixed up...ya I'm not really sure how much affect dob and location really has on a reading..I had someone ask me once for the hair and eye colour of both myself and poi which I felt was a bit strange. Things like this make me wonder how accurate some of these readers actually are because in my opinion if they are truly gifted they should be able to pick up certain things without asking questions or fishing for info. Although cookie picked up some really crazy details that blew me away I can't confirm yet if her predictions are correct. So maybe the psychic was picking up different energies? Or mixing them.up?  All I know is that I'm really confused and don't know what is accurate right now from the readings I have gotten in the last week..I guess only time will tell....do you think also that some psychics can pick up that your stressed or anxious and maybe just give negative readings to get you to keep calling back?

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 11:25:25 PM »
Good to know about hilary80..glad I kept the convo really short with her.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 11:53:53 PM »
They need you to talk to tune into you. That dob location is crap... Yes, without question they confuse energies.  I've had it happen on several occasions and herd of it happening to others. Doesn't matter how great a psychic is they can still confuse energies.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 12:20:00 AM »
That is definitely good to know and makes sense

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 04:33:36 PM »
I have an interesting story. I have an identical twin brother. He had a reading with a local psychic named Soundara and when he said what she told him everything was applicable to me and not him (Blonde girl from my past, new girl coming with marriage in 2021 etc). It was things that either happened to me or predictions she had given me during a reading 2 years ago. I wondered if being a twin would effect the reading ( ie they are reading me instead of my brother or vice versa).
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:26:00 PM by Wildheart81 »

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 04:38:24 AM »
That is interesting for sure.. sometimes when I have called..I definitely think energies are being mixed up

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 01:41:07 PM »
Seven years ago I was getting ready to move to Europe and I called a bunch of psychics mostly on California Psychics.  I wanted to know what my apartment in Europe would be like.  One reader described it exactly, it had a lot of quirky features and she nailed it. I think it was Nadya with the red hair, she's not on there anymore. (does anyone know where she went?)
I got a lot of readings at that time about my future place of residence in Europe.  One reader said you'll be buying a house near a hospital it's two toned and modern, she said "actually I see two houses". 
 I live in the US now, and I've owned this house for about 3 years, it's modern, two toned, a duplex/rowhouse (actually 2 houses) and it's by the hospital.  I'll have to go check my notes and see if I can find that reader. She was wrong at the time, but 7 years later here I am.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 07:40:33 PM »
From what I can tell is that mixing up energies can definitely happen. Would you say a reader is inaccurate or fake if they give you two different readings on the same person? For example, I had called about my poi to a reader to see if he was ever gonna want to take things to the next level as far as bf gf because he had been hunting up until recently..well the reader got interference that a ex had re-entered the picture and was trying to get him back and said that he would cut ties with her but then said they didn't see him committing to me either and saw him ending things with me in a couple months because he woukd want to see other people ( opposite of what has been told to me by my trusted readers as far as commitment is concerned) so I called the same reader from my other account and asked the same question.  I still got the ex would be cut off but I got that he does want commitment with me but wants to clear out the past first and that commitment could be by September October...so at this point what do you believe or trust? I can confirm that a ex has come back but can not confirm if he would break ties with me as he was giving hints  that he wanted to take things to next level..so right now not quite sure what to think on my poi as far as commitment is concerned ..has anyone ever experienced this also with readers? I did this because this usually helps me weed out if a new reader I decide to try is legit or not

Offline Kevinmurph

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 01:50:16 AM »
I wonder what happened to Nadya on California Psychics?  She was one of my favorites.  I know she had a baby and was off for awhile but her profile is now completely gone.  I called CP and they confirmed she was no longer with them but couldn’t tell me why.  If anyone finds her on another site, please let me know.  Thank you. 

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 03:31:20 PM »
I was thinking about Nadya this morning.  I would love to read with her again.  She used to have Red dyed hair, she was with California Psychics.  I'm just posting this in case anyone knows where's she's working.