Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 78145 times)

Offline Deedee123

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2018, 04:23:08 PM »
Ahh deedee I’m so nervous. I haven’t seen him in over a year and communication has been so weird between us lol. But I will say this, 5 days after speaking to divine, I called queen of cups and immediately she’s like: you know, he still likes you, feelings are mutual, but you both feel powerless when it comes to communication. Why don’t you just say hi how are you, been thinking about you? She’s like he’s scared of rejection. Idk I just get so nervous. Divine love said: when you wish him a happy birthday say: I hope you have a wonderful birthday wherever you are (he travels for work), if you were here we’d celebrate but for now rain check! I talked to John Warren about the birthday msg and he was like ummm don’t say that lmao he’s like keep sweet and clean so idk now

I definitely understand the communication thing … if he’s scared of rejection then maybe you can be the leader with this one! Maybe he just doesn’t know how to act or show interest. But you know the obstacle so if you show you can communicate properly or take the lead in showing interest, maybe it’ll go smoothly. Never know until you try! I would keep it sweet and clean too lol or maybe you could see if he had time off for his birthday to celebrate!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2018, 04:40:33 PM »
Thank you! I will text him before his birthday. His sisters wedding is on Sunday so maybe I’ll say congrats or something:) pray for me!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2018, 04:49:10 PM »
Thank you! I will text him before his birthday. His sisters wedding is on Sunday so maybe I’ll say congrats or something:) pray for me!

Good luck! I’m sure it’ll go well!

Offline Sag78

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2018, 05:45:02 PM »
Wondering if anyone has had any predictions come to pass with this reader.

Not for me. I called her last year few times . Her predictions didn't happen for me.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2018, 07:45:50 PM »
Wondering if anyone has had any predictions come to pass with this reader.

Not for me. I called her last year few times . Her predictions didn't happen for me.

Ugh I’m sorry. Thanks. She didn’t give me any predictions so much as giving me insight into what he’s thinking feeling as well as myself which all seemed to be right. But since I haven’t heard from him I don’t know. I hope she wasn’t telling me a fairy tale and he just needs time... but who knows. I keep trying to meet other people and be open to anything else in my life but nothings come up yet. She was right about us not talking for a while without me feeding her anything other than his name. She was right about me and how I’ve been feeling so I hope that means she’s right about what he’s thinking and feeling. But who knows. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2018, 08:28:44 PM »
I hate when people tell me the past and the present, I know that already:)) LMAO I need to know whats coming, whats next:)) apparently no one is good at that, no matter what $pm:))

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2018, 08:52:36 PM »
I hate when people tell me the past and the present, I know that already:)) LMAO I need to know whats coming, whats next:)) apparently no one is good at that, no matter what $pm:))

Telling the future is something very hard. Most psychics can't tell the future. They can tell you possibilities and they can tell you present stuff.

Offline star1

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2018, 09:36:59 PM »
Do you think that readers can pick up feelings? I find that hard to believe sometimes. I see often "he could have feelings, but not reach out". Surely if someone really cares, they'd reach out for fear of losing you, for missing you too much etc?? Michael Ryan told me that any reader who claims to pick up feelings is fraudulent, as a psychic cannot pick up feelings.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2018, 02:05:37 AM »
so they can't predict the future accurately, they can't know a person's feelings, so what can they tell us????:)) LMAO the past which we have already lived.

Do you think that readers can pick up feelings? I find that hard to believe sometimes. I see often "he could have feelings, but not reach out". Surely if someone really cares, they'd reach out for fear of losing you, for missing you too much etc?? Michael Ryan told me that any reader who claims to pick up feelings is fraudulent, as a psychic cannot pick up feelings.

Offline star1

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2018, 02:29:29 AM »
so they can't predict the future accurately, they can't know a person's feelings, so what can they tell us????:)) LMAO the past which we have already lived.

Lol in that case, we're all doomed ;D

Offline flora0250

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2018, 02:43:55 AM »

I’m convinced now we are. Cookie I guess could still be right with her last prediction to me. But it would have changed now from what she originally told me. That he would date someone else but choose me. Well hell. I just decided okay I’m just going to message and see what happens. And he told me he’s seeing someone. So that’s that. So SO many advisors were flat wrong. Unless things are going badly between them and he changes his mind suddenly.

I feel absolutely sick. But I went ahead and just told him how I felt and what I needed to tell him and I feel better. Still heartbroken. But better.

But man this sucks. Divine Love and all the others said they weren’t involved even though it would look that way.

Offline star1

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2018, 02:48:06 AM »

I’m convinced now we are. Cookie I guess could still be right with her last prediction to me. But it would have changed now from what she originally told me. That he would date someone else but choose me. Well hell. I just decided okay I’m just going to message and see what happens. And he told me he’s seeing someone. So that’s that. So SO many advisors were flat wrong. Unless things are going badly between them and he changes his mind suddenly.

I feel absolutely sick. But I went ahead and just told him how I felt and what I needed to tell him and I feel better. Still heartbroken. But better.

But man this sucks. Divine Love and all the others said they weren’t involved even though it would look that way.

Sorry to hear that. Is it possible that timing is an issue, and that he could end up leaving her for you again in the future? The cliché "grass is greener" effect.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2018, 05:12:32 AM »

Sorry to hear that. Is it possible that timing is an issue, and that he could end up leaving her for you again in the future? The cliché "grass is greener" effect.

You know everyone kept telling me, he needs time, don’t reach out to him let him come to you. And most told me, including an advisor I went to years ago who predicted correctly that yes I would see my now ex husband again years from then but he wasn’t the right one for me...she has always seemed accurate to me - she just told me a couple days ago that they weren’t together that way despite how it looked and everything I saw that made me think otherwise. Divine Love told me they were more like roommates and together for convenience.

He didn’t say much to me just when I suggested we get together (which a couple weeks ago he said yes when he wasn’t so busy) that he started seeing someone and that life got away from him and he was trying to catch up. What the heck does that even mean?!?

So I thought we were more like “on a break” than completely done - from how things ended not from supposed psychics.

Cookie told me in May he would start seeing someone else but that by Labor Day he would choose me. Well looks like he chose her instead! Then my last call with her she told me how much he was thinking about me and that there was even another woman he was dating but in the new year we would rekindle.

So her prediction changed.

And now I’m sure by my deciding screw it I’m just going to reach out anyway and get my need to know met.... I’m sure I probably screwed up any chance with him anyway.

Yes I guess he could decide down the line he wants to be with me. But I’m not sure how I could trust him again if that happened to be honest.

And now I just keep thinking about him with this other woman who shouldn’t even be occupying my head space and I’m totally letting her. Which could be just causing the whole thing to manifest further. Even to the point where there had been somewhere I wanted to go with him for a weekend and just saw on FB that they went to that very get-away town this past weekend! I am maybe a little emotional but I can’t shake that maybe I actually ended up manifesting that into reality by thinking about her so much!

I have a lot of work to do to move on from this man. It doesn’t help that I’m older and in a small town where I don’t have anything in common with people around here and have to stay here because of other reasons. So I’m stuck here, and I will probably end up running into him with her which makes me so terrified I literally don’t want to go anywhere anyway. Even the store I’m scared I’m going to see them together.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2018, 05:39:09 AM »
so sorry to hear this. But like they say, time heals all wounds so just give it some time. did no one give you a negative outcome? if you don't mind me asking, who all did you read with?

You know everyone kept telling me, he needs time, don’t reach out to him let him come to you. And most told me, including an advisor I went to years ago who predicted correctly that yes I would see my now ex husband again years from then but he wasn’t the right one for me...she has always seemed accurate to me - she just told me a couple days ago that they weren’t together that way despite how it looked and everything I saw that made me think otherwise. Divine Love told me they were more like roommates and together for convenience.

He didn’t say much to me just when I suggested we get together (which a couple weeks ago he said yes when he wasn’t so busy) that he started seeing someone and that life got away from him and he was trying to catch up. What the heck does that even mean?!?

So I thought we were more like “on a break” than completely done - from how things ended not from supposed psychics.

Cookie told me in May he would start seeing someone else but that by Labor Day he would choose me. Well looks like he chose her instead! Then my last call with her she told me how much he was thinking about me and that there was even another woman he was dating but in the new year we would rekindle.

So her prediction changed.

And now I’m sure by my deciding screw it I’m just going to reach out anyway and get my need to know met.... I’m sure I probably screwed up any chance with him anyway.

Yes I guess he could decide down the line he wants to be with me. But I’m not sure how I could trust him again if that happened to be honest.

And now I just keep thinking about him with this other woman who shouldn’t even be occupying my head space and I’m totally letting her. Which could be just causing the whole thing to manifest further. Even to the point where there had been somewhere I wanted to go with him for a weekend and just saw on FB that they went to that very get-away town this past weekend! I am maybe a little emotional but I can’t shake that maybe I actually ended up manifesting that into reality by thinking about her so much!

I have a lot of work to do to move on from this man. It doesn’t help that I’m older and in a small town where I don’t have anything in common with people around here and have to stay here because of other reasons. So I’m stuck here, and I will probably end up running into him with her which makes me so terrified I literally don’t want to go anywhere anyway. Even the store I’m scared I’m going to see them together.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2018, 07:21:21 AM »
I didn’t mean to totally hijack this thread with my story. Sorry. As for Divine Love who I read with just the other day...

Divine Love’s initial statement was not correct about the fact that my POI wasn’t involved with someone else. He is, he said he was seeing someone, and at first she was sure he wasn’t with her in that way. She didn’t pick up on her presence before I mentioned it. I should say I guess that they haven’t been together all that long. 2 1/2 months maybe I don’t know. Ugh. I feel sick thinking about it. Long enough though!

She did say he needed lots of time and he still wanted to be with me but couldn’t communicate well right now so I guess they could break up and he could reach out to me ... She then changed a bit and said if they were together that things weren’t working out between them. She could see very immediately before I said anything other than his name that we weren’t in touch and that I wasn’t getting my needs met. I confirmed this was true and she said that she could feel that I was completely confused and upset as to why we couldn’t just be together if we both were interested in one another. But that he had lessons to learn and I was just struggling waiting for him to learn them basically. All true as far as I’m feeling and I didn’t offer her much at all once she confirmed enough that I felt comfortable opening up a little bit. No idea how he feels about me but if he’s with someone else I guess that should make me move along. But I’m still stuck and confused over why and how things ended between us so it’s very very hard. I basically decided to tell him just that. I felt better. For a while. Now I feel like utter crap again. But I imagine I will for a while and then move forward.

Problem is that if he does even end up coming back my way I don’t know how I could not trust him to just try to use my affection for him as an ego boost. Or even intentionally create a competition situation between me and the other woman just to cater to his ego. That’s how little I trust men at all anymore! Ugh. Or that I could forgive myself for spending money and energy on psychics and other impulsive and not smart somewhat intrusive behaviors.

I’ll try to post about my other experiences soon but I still feel on the fence about naming names even in this thread I feel conflicted.