Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 78681 times)

Offline Jellybean123

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #225 on: May 28, 2019, 06:24:29 PM »
I am number 5! I don't think she took calls on the weekend

ladya

« Reply #226 on: May 28, 2019, 06:25:00 PM »
She seems to be taking calls now. The line is moving.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #227 on: May 28, 2019, 06:31:11 PM »
Ladya you moved in the queue? I’m still stuck in the same place. At this point I don’t know if I should just get out of the queue and start back at the end because I haven’t moved in forever

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #228 on: May 28, 2019, 06:40:30 PM »
Same here, I am not sure if the que updates itself  later on, but right now im still 5!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #229 on: May 28, 2019, 07:09:08 PM »
She went from 10,108 readings to 10,118 readings in like a week and a half and the whole entire time I’ve been number 6. So so strange 😕

ladya

« Reply #230 on: May 28, 2019, 08:53:22 PM »
Ladya you moved in the queue? I’m still stuck in the same place. At this point I don’t know if I should just get out of the queue and start back at the end because I haven’t moved in forever

I moved 1 spot today. Maybe someone before me and after you left the line? That’s the only thing I can think of. Has anyone tried scheduling a call? What's the point of have a queue if you don't take calls?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:59:16 PM by ladya »

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #231 on: May 30, 2019, 06:11:14 PM »
Is Divine love taking calls today? Ladya have you spoken to her?

ladya

« Reply #232 on: May 30, 2019, 06:37:40 PM »
Is Divine love taking calls today? Ladya have you spoken to her?

it says she is but i have no idea and no i havent :/

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #233 on: May 30, 2019, 09:46:34 PM »
its literally moving one number at a time per day.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #234 on: May 31, 2019, 02:15:36 PM »
DL was spot on when she read my thoughts and feelings.  I also felt that she connected with me and my situation.  But, unless my POI is lying when he shared his feelings, what she picked up on ended up being just his hopes that he would feel more.  So, there’s that.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #235 on: May 31, 2019, 03:47:22 PM »
DL was spot on when she read my thoughts and feelings.  I also felt that she connected with me and my situation.  But, unless my POI is lying when he shared his feelings, what she picked up on ended up being just his hopes that he would feel more.  So, there’s that.

Sorry I didn’t understand that last part, “his hopes that he would feel more” maybe I’m reading it wrong lol

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #236 on: May 31, 2019, 04:55:15 PM »
She seems to be overly positive in my case... based on what im hearing i should have heard from my POI already as he is so in love with me, and he sees me as a wife :( but sadly its been 5 months and he still has not contacted

Offline Penelope

« Reply #237 on: May 31, 2019, 05:12:04 PM »

Sorry I didn’t understand that last part, “his hopes that he would feel more” maybe I’m reading it wrong lol

That was a quote from my POI so I am a little confused myself.  I interpret that to mean that he doesn’t feel for me the way he thinks I hoped he would. That’s the closest explanation I have for DL’s reading on his feelings for me.  Otherwise, it is completely wrong.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #238 on: May 31, 2019, 05:14:30 PM »

Ohhh ok now I understand. When did he say this to you

That was a quote from my POI so I am a little confused myself.  I interpret that to mean that he doesn’t feel for me the way he thinks I hoped he would. That’s the closest explanation I have for DL’s reading on his feelings for me.  Otherwise, it is completely wrong.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2019, 05:21:02 PM »

Ohhh ok now I understand. When did he say this to you

This was a week ago. 

anything