Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 78614 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2018, 02:03:18 AM »
Has anyone ever had the feelings and intentions she read manifest into action?  If she read that your POI feels one way or another and they want to do certain things, did they ever do what she described they wanted to do? 

She also told me that she’s reminded of the TV commercial where two people get into an elevator and start ripping each other’s clothes off.  She’s said to me in both my readings.  Did anyone else get that?

Haha, no I did not get the ripping each other's clothes off part. Sounds cool...but also a bit of a gimmick? I don't know. I get told a lot how much POI desires me. I am also not a huge fan of flowery language.

She told me POI misses me and would reach out but it never happened on her timeline. She also said she is not good with timelines.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #151 on: December 20, 2018, 02:15:26 AM »
Haha no I didn’t get that either. She never really gave me sexual stuff. She also told me she’s not good with timelines either but man can she describe the situation. Quite impressive

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2018, 02:36:30 AM »
Does anyone here get a reading were she said your poi had no feeling for you or not interested in you?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2018, 02:42:38 AM »
Does anyone here get a reading were she said your poi had no feeling for you or not interested in you?

Actually yes, earlier this year when I would go on keen and read with a bunch of random psychics. I had a couple of readings where they said: he is not thinking of you at all, he is in a relationship.

I also got: he just wants to sleep with you and nothing more.

But I agree, those negative readings are rare. The positive ones are way way more frequent.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2018, 03:06:22 AM »

Actually yes, earlier this year when I would go on keen and read with a bunch of random psychics. I had a couple of readings where they said: he is not thinking of you at all, he is in a relationship.

I also got: he just wants to sleep with you and nothing more.

But I agree, those negative readings are rare. The positive ones are way way more frequent.

Did Divine Love give you a negative reading? I thought she was good with present, and it was kind of positive, but I could never confirm it.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2018, 03:21:30 AM »
Has anyone ever had the feelings and intentions she read manifest into action?  If she read that your POI feels one way or another and they want to do certain things, did they ever do what she described they wanted to do? 

She also told me that she’s reminded of the TV commercial where two people get into an elevator and start ripping each other’s clothes off.  She’s said to me in both my readings.  Did anyone else get that?

Haha, no I did not get the ripping each other's clothes off part. Sounds cool...but also a bit of a gimmick? I don't know. I get told a lot how much POI desires me. I am also not a huge fan of flowery language.

She told me POI misses me and would reach out but it never happened on her timeline. She also said she is not good with timelines.

Did your POI reach out?  She definitely said she is not good with timelines so she did not give me a timeline or a prediction.  I was curious what people do with the information given by her or if anything happened where you could tell the action made sense based on what she said they felt about you?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2018, 06:51:21 AM »
I wanted to know too by looking at her review her she said to everyone that there poi had feeling for them and not acting on it.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #157 on: December 20, 2018, 07:02:44 AM »
Just had my first reading with Divine Love and it was one of the best readings I’ve ever had on keen. No predictions, which is not something I care about, but the most in depth and accurate reading I’ve ever received. Verbatim said multiple things that has come out of my poi’s mouth. I read with her because of reviews I read on this site and now she’s for sure a trusted advisor.

Offline star1

« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2018, 09:18:56 AM »
Divine Love told me that my ex who hasn't contacted me in about a year is busy working and whenever he thinks of me he goes "giddy" and how much in love with me he is. I'm sorry but I have to agree with Psychic Girls, I think she sugarcoats. The reading was sooo generic.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2018, 12:27:06 PM »
Mine wasn’t generic at all. She has said stuff poi has directly said to me. She was very detailed in my reading

Offline star1

« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2018, 12:28:24 PM »
Mine wasn’t generic at all. She has said stuff poi has directly said to me. She was very detailed in my reading

Glad yours wasn't, I know you've had luck with her as I've seen your posts about her. Lovely lady, though.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 12:40:10 PM by star1 »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #161 on: December 20, 2018, 02:22:00 PM »
Fidget: No, Divine Love didn't give me a negative reading. I was talking about other psychics, sorry if that was confusing.

Penelope: No, my POI didn't reach out like Divine Love said he would. I reached out first.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #162 on: December 20, 2018, 03:08:29 PM »
Fidget: No, Divine Love didn't give me a negative reading. I was talking about other psychics, sorry if that was confusing.

Penelope: No, my POI didn't reach out like Divine Love said he would. I reached out first.

Gotcha. I have to admit she was good at verifiable details, BUT I'm on the fence about her reading POI's feelings. I haven't heard her tell anyone yet that their POI has moved on or has negative feelings about the relationship. That's a big red flag for me. I would think the chances of an ex or estranged POI still being interested would be low. Sorry,  I'm a little disenchanted lately. Lol

Offline star1

« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2018, 06:22:48 PM »

Gotcha. I have to admit she was good at verifiable details, BUT I'm on the fence about her reading POI's feelings. I haven't heard her tell anyone yet that their POI has moved on or has negative feelings about the relationship. That's a big red flag for me. I would think the chances of an ex or estranged POI still being interested would be low. Sorry,  I'm a little disenchanted lately. Lol

That's what I thought, too. I hadn't seen anyone so far get negative news from her, but what she said was the same as JUDI.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2018, 05:23:37 AM »
I've been first in line for ages. How often does she usually come online?