Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 78134 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 01:27:26 PM »
I read with her twice, 2 weeks apart. She didn't seem to remember me at all. The readings were very similar, but a few differences (more current details I guess) that made me believe that she really didn't remember me or that she was reading off of notes. She saw the same outcome, but with the second reading there was more progress compared to her first reading. She stated very clearly that she does not do timelines, but picks up "just happened, happening now, or is about to happen" as one timeline. So she told me that if nothing is happening right this moment, she feels that it will be very soon. She is very optimistic so I'm hesitant that it's a fairytale reading, BUT she got a lot of present details right and some of what she said was similar to the "go to" readers (SINCERITY, Kisha, Zadalia, and QoC) although the final outcome of all of those vary.

An interesting side note: I've been manifesting on this relationship. Not for a reconciliation really, but more for some type of contact and/or closure. It's a long story, but I know what my POI is going through and our relationship never really officially ended, but faded out because of some serious family issues he is dealing with. I know the details of the issues only because I am a sleuth about finding things out. He doesn't know that I am aware of much of it since he never told me. He wanted to spare me from it and was also very embarrassed about it. He didn't expect for the drama to get as bad as it did or to last this long. Anyway, she had mentioned that he knows he has to reach out to me soon and that this has been on his mind very heavily the last 2 weeks. The clincher is that I started the manifesting about 2 weeks ago and I didn't tell her about it. She said for some reason he can't get this out of his head, especially at night when he is trying to sleep. Hope it's true, because that would also be a good outcome for my manifesting techniques. LOL

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 01:33:36 PM »
I read with her recently too and I liked it very much as well.  Only problem is, that this raises red flags for me, if EVERYONE is enjoying their reading.  Let me just list a few things she said to see if anyone else got the same.
~cares very deeply but struggles to make things happen
~what's most important to him is not what he's spending his time on
~he follows the beat of his own drum
~She was shown a different direction for me and interjected some financial good news
~we are going to cuddle soon
~he's like a cat doing his own thing
~he sees you as the person he draws strength from
~The two of you have had this "date" with each other for a long time
~he thinks we should have been together a long time ago

There's lots more but I'm just going to throw those out there to see if it's information specific to me or if it's just her schtick.

No, I didn't get any of those phrases in my readings.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 01:37:18 PM »
I read with her recently too and I liked it very much as well.  Only problem is, that this raises red flags for me, if EVERYONE is enjoying their reading.  Let me just list a few things she said to see if anyone else got the same.
~She was shown a different direction for me and interjected some financial good news

There's lots more but I'm just going to throw those out there to see if it's information specific to me or if it's just her schtick.

She told me "he thinks we should have been together a long time ago" but it very much pertains to my situation as we have been apart of some time now and matters of the heart, cannot be 100% different every time.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 05:46:08 PM »

No, I didn't get any of those phrases in my readings.

Me either. She said something along the lines of, this never should have gone this far.  Now he's in too deep and too prideful to go back.
 I haven't been getting readings lately but she sent me 5 minutes after the reading so I plan on reading with her again before they expire. 

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 02:35:30 AM »
thanks so much you guys.  her reading was just too good, I did really like her and it did all make sense in my case.  I just keep getting the same type of readings, so we shall see.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2018, 05:21:38 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen,

After several months and thousands of dollars later, I have found my favorite psychic. Divine freakin love. Got a fresh reading tonight and I have got to say she is phenomenal. She knew his habits. Like. The little things he does when he’s alone. Knew he was an introvert, She knew why we broke up, knew about his family, his job. Everything. Everythinggggg. So so sweet butttt not a sugar coater. Told me exactly what is going on in his mind. Not a fairytale. Gave me future predictions but no timeframes which I’m totally cool with. I know not everyone connects with every psychic, I pray anyone who tries this woman is as amazed as I was tonight. The details she gives are just incredible. Very gifted.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2018, 01:13:35 PM »
I like her too. I think she is very good at picking up what is happening. I also like how she delivers the information. I had 2 readings with her a week apart and she didn't remember who I was so she gave me a fresh reading and it was the same as the first reading although she focused on other details in the second reading but both readings were accurate.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2018, 02:56:42 PM »
Wondering if anyone has had any predictions come to pass with this reader.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2018, 03:10:44 PM »
Any of her predictions come to pass?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2018, 03:36:45 PM »
She’s great. I was on the phone with her one night and it cost me $150+... called again the next night too.

But, she didn’t make predictions. She just told me how he felt and how I felt. She’s amazing at that.

She said “his higher self wants you as a future wife and mother to his children”.

She told me that he would contact me around the holiday (which was July 4th) because he was miserable hanging out with people that he didn’t really connect with and everyone else had an SO. He contacted me 2 weeks after that so maybe her timing was off.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2018, 03:50:38 PM »
Has she told anyone that POI would appreciate a text from you to let him know the door is still open?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2018, 03:52:42 PM »
She said I could text him to see how the holiday was going but she knew I didn’t want to. She said he’d contact me anyways. 

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2018, 04:04:24 PM »
Ugh I don’t want to eitherrr. His birthday is on the 20th of this month. I think I might reach out for that

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2018, 04:07:33 PM »
That’s sooooo far away! Another 3 weeks almost! If she feels like he’d appreciate a text from you and you feel she’s legit with your situation, I would send a text sooner! Maybe it’ll get the ball rolling.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2018, 04:15:31 PM »
Ahh deedee I’m so nervous. I haven’t seen him in over a year and communication has been so weird between us lol. But I will say this, 5 days after speaking to divine, I called queen of cups and immediately she’s like: you know, he still likes you, feelings are mutual, but you both feel powerless when it comes to communication. Why don’t you just say hi how are you, been thinking about you? She’s like he’s scared of rejection. Idk I just get so nervous. Divine love said: when you wish him a happy birthday say: I hope you have a wonderful birthday wherever you are (he travels for work), if you were here we’d celebrate but for now rain check! I talked to John Warren about the birthday msg and he was like ummm don’t say that lmao he’s like keep sweet and clean so idk now

anything