Author Topic: Need someone to talk to (crying as i type this)  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Qu33n

Need someone to talk to (crying as i type this)
« on: June 29, 2018, 11:57:35 PM »
My heart is hurting so bad right now over a jerk. I literally have no one to talk about this to. I have been suffering. I dont want to call another psychic because i dont have the money..and i dont have anyone to talk to because im everyones some body. Everyone comes to me
With their problems and i mean everyone but no one checks up on me. Ive battled twice these past few months with thoughts of suicide because im in so much pain. It literally takes everything to get out of the bed most  mornings.  I know im dealing with severe depression and know i dont want to hurt myself ultimately but i just want the pain to stop. I fell like im in a room
Screaming and no ones listening.. no one can here me. I feel so alone.

Offline Deedee123

Re: Need someone to talk to (crying as i type this)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 12:02:51 AM »
I’ve been there. I’m up to chat if you need it. It hurts being alone, I understand.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 12:09:22 AM »
There is always someone to talk to hun.  Will pm

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 12:12:32 AM »
There is always someone to talk to hun.  Will pm

Ty. I desperately need it rn

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 12:19:22 AM »
My heart is hurting so bad right now over a jerk. I literally have no one to talk about this to. I have been suffering. I dont want to call another psychic because i dont have the money..and i dont have anyone to talk to because im everyones some body. Everyone comes to me
With their problems and i mean everyone but no one checks up on me. Ive battled twice these past few months with thoughts of suicide because im in so much pain. It literally takes everything to get out of the bed most  mornings.  I know im dealing with severe depression and know i dont want to hurt myself ultimately but i just want the pain to stop. I fell like im in a room
Screaming and no ones listening.. no one can here me. I feel so alone.

I'm really sorry you are going through this.  I'm the one in my family who as their act together; financially, emotionally, spiritually, etc. so everyone comes to me and when I need someone/something, forget it, so I know how you feel. Calling psychics won't help you with your issues.  You need a therapist or other professional. You really aren't alone.  People are here to talk to. My life is work/work out/go to sleep/work.... so I'm on here a lot when I don't have something booked.

I don't know how old you are, but believe me, you are going to meet a lot of jerks and there will come a day when you barely remember this one.  One thing I learned really early is that if you treat yourself like you are made out gold you pick up right away on the men who aren't a good fit and cut them loose.  You won't want someone who doesn't treat you right.  It will be like wanting to spend an evening at home poking your eye out. You will not want to go there. It will save you sooo much heartache during your lifetime.  You will recognize a good man when you find one, and while the odds are that you will get hurt once in a while, you will know that there are other good men out there and that you will find another one.  It makes all the difference in the world.  You won't feel so broken. 

Suicide really isn't an answer.  He's still going to be an asshole, but you can totally change your script.  You can have a good life.  Start thinking about what you really want. You can get it.

What questions are you trying to get answered that you are calling?  If it's "is he coming back", you don't really want this guy.  What is it you are really asking them?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 12:25:10 PM »
I don’t know but Qofc always see 2 and 3, or is it just me ?

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. I have been there feeling everything you are going through and having no one to talk to. A lot of us here can relate. You really are not alone no matter how it seems right now. There are people who care, who will listen, who will be there for you.

Njlady has some very wise words. Value yourself like you are worth everything and expect the best in the way you are treated by others. If they do not treat you well then let them go, you have better things to do. Understand it is not about you, it is just the way they are. And it is not likely to change. But those people will fade away. There are billions of people in the world. I used to think, oh I will never find another guy I have a connection with like this, or another friend I feel so close to. But there will be others, and sometimes life will bring people around in the strangest ways. But when you are hurting like this, it can be hard to connect with people. We all pull our energy inward when we are hurting and in need of healing. Give it time, you won't feel this way forever. Be good to yourself, do something nice for yourself every day. If you feel like staying in bed, give yourself extra time to do that, watch movies, read a book, or just sleep. Sleep can be very healing.

For me personally it has been very hard to get over the jerks in my life and that was what led to spending so much on readings. What I learned from it is to be so careful who I get involved with from the beginning. Not just for a relationship but friendships too. Sometime after my last breakup, I came to the realization that pretty much all the people in my life, outside of family, were jerks or users or simply not compatible with me. It took time to sort out how/why I got in that situation but the easy part was walking away from it. The pain goes away when we stop exposing ourselves to people or situations that give us pain. Even when things seem okay on the surface, pay attention to how you really feel about a person. And HONOR that feeling even if you can't quite explain it to yourself. Some people just can't give back what you give to them. They may not be able to really connect from the heart. It hurts to connect with people who can't give you what you want or need. You can let these people go and you never know, sometimes they will come back around with more to offer. But if not then trust me you are better off without them.

You can PM if you want. I may not respond back right away because I have some health issues that are exhausting. I will pray for you.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2018, 02:18:48 PM »
I do believe in karma. If not by government laws, then I trust in Universal/God laws.
What people do to me is their karma... how I react is mine. I believe in karma and when people do wrong by me, it will bite them in their ass. However, most times it’s not instant and it’s not for me to know, when and how. But I do know enough and trust the Universe and God do have my back. I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube video of Oprah and she says “let people show you who they are” and when do “believe them”.

I feel for the pain you are going thru, I wanted to respond on certain posts but then had to go back to work, and could tell something was ...chaotic. I’ve been there too. It’s the worst pain, to keep yourself spinning and you can’t stop. Take notes on what you’ve learned and why you would not like to be here again. Please do talk to a professional... have grace for yourself to give your mind a break from all technology at least for a few minutes, then hour and then rest of the day.

Thank you. I beleive the same. Thats exactly what i did. I found a friend here to talk to. Ive talked to a couple “professionals” and found its better to talk to someone who can relate. Since coincidentlty im a counselor ( as the say therapist are their own best patients) ive learned in seekinf help not a lot of people have book smarts and life experince. I needed someone who had borh and couldnt find any at least not in my area but im glad i posted my moment of sheer vulberability because i found someone who can relate to me and were going to support one another through this healing process. I truly appreciate you ALLS support. Ive never felt so muc support in all my life because im usually the one giving it and being their for everyone else so it means more than i could ever articulate. Im so grateful infound thi site.

Offline Seeker

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 01:34:30 PM »
Nobody on earth is important enough to kill yourself over. Suicide is a permanent mistake to a temporary problem.

I can tell you that I struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts for about 30 years, practically daily. I never received any counseling. I don't know how I survived it but I did it and made it out. I haven't had these thoughts in years. I've embraced the reality that my life journey has been the way it is for a reason, and anyone who is not with me on this journey to help me grow should and will be cut off. One of the ways you can be sure that a person doesn't belong in your life is when you bring issues to them, issues you KNOW have been happening for a while, but they tell you they're not happening or they attempt to minimize them, OR they tell you they understand but then they go right back to doing the same things to you. People like that will never change.

It will take time to heal because the wounds are fresh, but in time you can look back at this and realize that a person who was causing you pain taught you a lesson, but once that lesson ended their presence in your life was no longer needed and so it's best that they are gone.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 05:49:00 PM »
Go see a DR and get help, they can prescribe a little something to help you get through this. Get counseling.  I think the more readings you get the more upset it makes people. Wishing you all the best.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 07:05:38 PM »
Go see a DR and get help, they can prescribe a little something to help you get through this. Get counseling.  I think the more readings you get the more upset it makes people. Wishing you all the best.
Yeah, im not one to medicate. Its a tempral fix that can cause long lasting side effects. I am fine. I had a moment. Im dealing with a broken heart and the best way to “fix it” is to go through it not around it. Seeing a counselor: tried that and i ended up counseling them because i am a counselor. Their is no one size fits all solution to and for a broken heart. Im a preety tough person but even a person who is strong breaks down too, and thats  ok. Thank you for the well wishes. Im still hurting and i will hurt for as long as my heart needs to mend but with the friends ive made here and the fight in me. I got it 💪

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 01:51:48 PM »
Yeah, im not one to medicate. Its a tempral fix that can cause long lasting side effects. I am fine. I had a moment. Im dealing with a broken heart and the best way to “fix it” is to go through it not around it. Seeing a counselor: tried that and i ended up counseling them because i am a counselor. Their is no one size fits all solution to and for a broken heart. Im a preety tough person but even a person who is strong breaks down too, and thats  ok. Thank you for the well wishes. Im still hurting and i will hurt for as long as my heart needs to mend but with the friends ive made here and the fight in me. I got it 💪

I am sorry to hear you're going through a tough time. I know what you mean by counselors I have a hard time finding someone too because I am a counselor myself so I am looking for a lot when I try to speak to someone.
What has helped me is healings...reiki , chakra healings...those sorts. If you can find a good healer and someone who is spiritual, I know it has helped me tremendously.

Sending you lots of love and goodness <3

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 08:19:52 PM »
I kinda have to disagree on something... post like these are not fine.

Keep in mind while probably the best thing to do at times like these is post when feeling suicidal ... moments and behavior like this are not just “fine”.  Serious and long term help is needed.

And this is not to bring you down or anyone who does post like this... I too tried other forums that are exclusively quitting psychics but don’t like them either. I too have posts like these where I’m utterly broke to financial ruin, left stranded ghosted on my POI as well, and it is unbearable. It is utterly emotionally so painful and a problem.

But this is an issue, posts like these happen quite frequently...and scarier is we wouldn’t know if suicide happened or if people got better.

All I’m saying- there are too many post like these. I wish there was more than this forum about the utter mental anguish with psychics.

Also...No...Medication may not be the answer for lots of reason, I mean we don’t know you outside this forum, but I would also disagree too for the reasons you stated. It could help with depression, and manage extreme emotional outbursts such as impulsivity, while you address the core psychological issues, and some of those side effect would be worth short term if it meant learning effective coping skills. Is it that easy? Oh God no! All that needs medical, financial, and attention ...and you’re right what about long term effects... but I would also still argue very strongly to opening up to the idea of continuing getting help besides this forum. And secondly, this kind of issue does need more medical awareness. So many people post on here about how their therapist doesn’t know what a psychic addiction is... so how can they effectively treat this?

I dunno what I meant to accomplish by posting this, but... it’s definetly not to make you feel bad, I do help you get help and I hope others do too who feel this bad.

I can somewhat agree with you. I don't think we can get the help we truly need through the forum and people are often afraid to discuss it with friends, relatives, therapists, etc. because so many people have never even heard of psychic addiction before so it is embarrassing to say the least.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2018, 11:57:03 PM »
What are the psychics saying? I’m going through heartbreak and I’ve reached for help, I started seeing a therapist. Also in Australia we have helpline sthat you can call for feee 24/7 theyhelpheaps maybe see if there is something like that in your area. I didn’t believe it but time really does heal. I’m not over yes but each day I’m getting better and for awhile I couldn’t see it but time does heal. Keep distracted do things you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t. Stay off their social media helps too. Joining a meditation group has helped me immensely. Don’t know if you can pm me but I’m happy s to listen.

Offline CrazyLace - P

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 05:34:22 PM »
I'm sorry you were feeling this way a few days ago, I hope you are feeling better. I hope you reread what you wrote: you said that you're 'everybody's somebody'. Wow! You're amazing! Do you see your worth? Your value to others? Are you sharing your worth and your value with yourself???? You mentioned that no one comes to your need, they may be selfish, unaware or simply acknowledge your inner strength and believe that you could never be down (and be honest, that is a realistic perception that people make). It's up to you to speak up for yourself and solicit help, just as you did here.  :-)  One last thing, you mentioned the person being a 'jerk'...hmmmm so you realize their level of operation (deeming them a 'jerk'), and yet you feel so much pain over the loss of a 'jerk' and yet you are 'everybody's somebody'...I don't get it. Yet I feel you. Please understand that I am coming from a place of love, I too have been suicidal in my past and just as you noted, I 'didn't want to die, I just wanted the pain to go away'.

I am sending you positive energy and conscious vibes (to awaken you 'cause you're a Diva and don't know it! LOL!! You better stop acting like you ain't power-filled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

anything